(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Crisis!
Great update. Will come back to gush more. Like you always sketch them every one true to shade.👏

How i Wish i didn't have to go now!

❤️ Nisha you are a ⭐️

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha... Goli maaro R&B n uske ajeeb sense of issue handling n righteousness ko... Ye batao...kofte aaj khilaogi ya aaj ke liye kitchen band ho gaya tumhara?😆(Read: ye aajkalast update tha ya aur update pakaa rahi ho aaj tum😆)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thread #16

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4357018
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSunShine

[Quote] "I agree we all must throw money at people's faces when we suspect insult when none has occurred"

"SUSPECT, NONE?"  "I will make Athim call Selvi and ask where  his laptop went after you bring
Mihir home to D II, but you know what, I know, I know. You dont give a damn
you will buy an Apple store and gift him in return
" she sneered

"It was a f**kING LAPTOP, dont make it a fortuitous self worth issue" he warned

"Of course not, only YOU are allowed to wear your sparkling cynicism as your badge of brilliance!!!"

[/Quote]

I don't know if I am more angry at Manny or R&B for saying that now (BOLD)
Italics  #Go II

By admitting to II that Manny actually IMPLIED that II's friends may have burgled, he is actually destroying the little sliver of chance that they will ever get along. He senses that Manny is not too thrilled about II when he announces he is planning to marry her. Telling II "Oh! my sister hates you, cant stand you, she thinks you stole her laptop" Where does that leave him

Will II stay him him after that?
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

By admitting to II that Manny actually IMPLIED that II's friends may have burgled, he is actually destroying the little sliver of chance that they will ever get along. He senses that Manny is not too thrilled about II when he announces he is planning to marry her. Telling II "Oh! my sister hates you, cant stand you, she thinks you stole her laptop" Where does that leave him

Ok if he is not going to admit /agree that Manny accused II ,which he knows she did why be angry on II to when she answered to Manny's accusation in her way. Let them both sort it out
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Someone accuses and you act...ooh yes my friend stole it, here have it back...so wat if u already hv 14-15 of them lying somewhere... And if its all out of spite and no emotion, just to prove a point then atleast go bitch about Manny to Vandu, that wld seem more natural...
Izzat bhi gae, paise bhi gae, gharvale bhi gae...again wats the point...i think it's just too much self-douobt and ego;  which is not a good thing ...

Taara

Its easy to write a tale where:

Manny could have been, kind, understanding, accepting, welcoming, loving, generous, forgiving, giving, thoughtful just like Sam.  II could mature, practical, sensible, clever, and not reckless. R&B could have flown to Sydney brought Manny home, made her apologize to II, and they could have all had a teary hug.

Conflict makes readable stories, harmony only looks good in KJo movies.😆 Its over rated otherwise...
IMO

DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Taara

Its easy to write a tale where:

Manny could have been, kind, understanding, accepting, welcoming, loving, generous, forgiving, giving, thoughtful just like Sam.  II could mature, practical, sensible, clever, and not reckless. R&B could have flown to Sydney brought Manny home, made her apologize to II, and they could have all had a teary hug.

Conflict makes readable stories, harmony only looks good in KJo movies.😆 Its over rated otherwise...
IMO

Yes. Without conflicts there is no story. Love conflicts as long as they are realistic. And that is where the author's talent comes out.
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nisha, I understand R&B is trying to save the day... But there are 2 ways, by ommission n then by commission... What II doesnt know cant hurt her... II hasnt asked him to confirm if Manny accused her or her friends...nor has she asked him or told him about any of Manny's previous intereactions either with her or with R&B himself... But by saying that "suspecting insult when none of it has occured" or by saying "dont make it a fortuitous self worth issue" he is commissioning n supporting his sister's supposedinnocense when he clearly knows thatManny is at fault.. I cant believe he accuses his dad of his mom's death but is angry at wife for putting his sister in her place for insinuating that she caused a theft!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Ok if he is not going to admit /agree that Manny accused II ,which he knows she did why be angry on II to when she answered to Manny's accusation in her way. Let them both sort it out

I agree he could have had them sort it out, since its not a Desi soap😆, I want R&B to play an active role in my story. I can easily write in such a way where he appears once every 20 chapters.

But most girls on the Sosy page WANT R&B and II, I spin every conflict and every confusion keeping the lead COUPLE in the center.  I dont think ANY Sosy reader reads it for family politics or the saas bahu drama or the sis in law bhabhi conflict. EVERYONE wants to know more about the strong under currents of love-hate-ego-cockiness-combat between the LEADS😆

Nothing else is 1% as exciting😃

Its a fun pastime for me, feeding the frenzy of the single girls. How ever unacceptably the leads behave
😃
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree he could have had them sort it out, since its not a Desi soap😆, I want R&B to play an active role in my story. I can easily write in such a way where he appears once every 20 chapters.

But most girls on the Sosy page WANT R&B and II, I spin every conflict and every confusion keeping the lead COUPLE in the center.  I dont think ANY Sosy reader reads it for family politics or the saas bahu drama or the sis in law bhabhi conflict. EVERYONE wants to know more about the strong under currents of love-hate-ego-cockiness-combat between the LEADS😆

Nothing else is 1% as exciting😃

Its a fun pastime for me, feeding the frenzy of the single girls. How ever unacceptably the leads behave
😃

Yes I agree that he should not be a Desi soap male lead and be a passive spectator and want thenm together but by saying words like 'suspecting insult when there is none' is not he stating that whatever Manny said was her innocent enquiry of her lost laptop and not an accusation which he knows is not true. Now if II thinks he is taking sides will she stay with him. She already thinks he will leave her at some point.