Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Ashu!

If only you had a manager... πŸ˜†
We'd all be calling him/her to report about you wandering the SoSy threads constantly (and your #BabyEater ways) πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And they'd get so tired of answering calls about you that they'd either fire you, or disconnect their phone lines. 🀣

#Advantages of being unemploued
#Bliss
πŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@nisha Sam /Ranjan i get but why is R&B mad ? i had a theory in a comment but wasnt sure ..

Anu, IMO , remember, he wondered about his wife's misplaced priorities, and he commented sarcastically something about showing the registered certificate ? This pest, knowing he will not give her the address of manny , used Sam for the purpose and got her job done. May be he did not think she would go ahead and do it. He is angry as it had led to more mess where II has sort of got all the mm folks defensive. He feels it's unnecessary tamashaEdited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Anu, IMO , remember, he wondered about his wife's misplaced priorities, and he commented sarcastically something about showing the registered certificate ? This pest, knowing he will not give her the address of manny , used Sam for the purpose and got her job done. May be he did not think she would go ahead and do it. He is angry as it had led to more mess where II has sort of got all the mm folks defensive. He feels it's unnecessary tamasha

Men hate scenes!
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Well writtenπŸ‘ THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE BACK UP INDEX VIKAS

I cant tell you how touched I am😭

with this thread this backup index completes.

now some else has to do the same.
in thread 17

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Men hate scenes!

hmnn ok but i am more #teamII in the laptop fiasco ..
another thing that is bothering me is  she is broke 😭 looks like iyers are going through a a phase for sure appa is almost broke , she is broke ..
After this update i so want an Enough II or a kanna from R&B 😳 or a full smile kuch toh yaar she hasnt even eaten her sweets..as u can see i am totally in II's shoes right nowπŸ˜†

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Can someone go slap Manny? 
She said she didnt KNOW why II sent the laptop? Whoa! I am amazwd at the brutal recsption the dil gets. 

And the speech impaired husband MUST TALK ATLEAST NOW! 

I am simply dazed ab. Manny is such a meanie... Hee brother is simply correct for her !
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Ya makes sense for Sam being angry that she was not told but then if II goes and tell about this it can lead to another accusation of her trying to bring in differences. Also she did talk to R&B and I thought R&B knew she was thinking of sending Manny a new laptop she had asked him if he would help her

but not telling made it even worse right.
If she have told.
SAM woukd have understood.
SAM is the most mature person of Bhalla's  she was the last thread that hold the BHALLA ship after death of her mother.
She acted both like mother and sister for RnB in their marriage and everything.
RnB knows and he was not helping her.
then II took address from SAM.Then also she din't tell him.
SAM might have sorted this issue other way.

Already Manny is accusing her of manythings.It might not have made much difference as manny won't think same way.

But by doing this SAM is more hurt.
SAM does not deserve this .She loves everyone from heart and buisness is brought in her love.So she is more than hurt
Ashu25 thumbnail
I am only hopin II doesnt go about calling Athim for a personal loan to clear installments now. 
Whatever happened to the money shw withdrew.. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Can someone go slap Manny?

She said she didnt KNOW why II sent the laptop? Whoa! I am amazwd at the brutal recsption the dil gets.

And the speech impaired husband MUST TALK ATLEAST NOW!

I am simply dazed ab. Manny is such a meanie... Hee brother is simply correct for her !

Yep, how about SOS from ashu to our colony mates in australia to do the good deed...
Kitna naatak baazi log he hum...
Tand rakh abhi...
Chal Dekh Lenge hum manny ko!! πŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I am only hopin II doesnt go about calling Athim for a personal loan to clear installments now.

Whatever happened to the money shw withdrew..

Kya re!! Kuch bhi... The money she withdrew and kept it in the godrej, sizable portion if it has been used to cover up extra wedding expenses ... When the baraath came that night, there were more people for than expected..vandu gives the money to Amma, I think in the Mandap.