Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

i feel bad for jennifer, things are just not going right in her life, but i am certain things will bounce back! I just found it rude of her fans to get so angry at kunal and call him an idiot,  Anything else in bollywood gossip i should be familiar with blue-ice? 

lol...its all about Salman right now😆😆

Originally posted by: blue-ice

lol...its all about Salman right now😆😆

GOD MAN, see the guy is entertaining, has done a lot of humanitarian work, and has seemed to have reformed quite a bit, no doubt, HOwever the fact that he is not owning up and got his poor innocent driver involved in the case is truly shameful🤢
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

actually she could have...because her contract must have not mentioned that the scrip is a plagiarized one...and once it was determined that the script was stolen...the contract would automatically be null and void and wouldn't hold valid in the court...because if Kohli himself was stealing that contract doesn't hold value...the court provides respite to those whose hands r clean..and Kohli's hands were not clean...but I am guessing Jenny wouldn't have known about this...

Kohli seems like a douche...and the best option for Jenny is to go and sue Kohli for her lost time, effort and opportunities...

I don't think she's gonna sue him. She even RT'd his spineless tweet begging for unity among the fraternity when it comes to plagiarism cases😆. But yeah, she hates the guy, but I don't think she's gonna antagonize him. He's not powerful like the Khans, but he's still famous enough among the fraternity biggies.

@NKapoor: No offence to blue-ice, so calling someone a douche (rightfully so) is not a problem, but calling an idiot an idiot is so wrong according to you? The man even ruined his own acting debut by virtue of this idiocy. SMH!
Edited by .Veritaserum - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

I don't think she's gonna sue him. She even RT'd his spineless tweet begging for unity among the fraternity when it comes to plagiarism cases😆. But yeah, she hates the guy, but I don't think she's gonna antagonize him. He's not powerful like the Khans, but he's still famous enough among the fraternity biggies.

@NKapoor: No offence to blue-ice, so calling someone a douche (rightfully so) is not a problem, but calling an idiot an idiot is so wrong according to you? The man even ruined his own acting debut by virtue of this idiocy. SMH!

for the love of god, even i called him an idiot, but i did not tweet it to him now did i? and also how do u know jenny hates him?😕
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

Calling someone a douche is just as bad calling someone an idiot. She is abusing Salman (and rightly so) but she finds the term idiot abusive.

What hypocrisy.

And she has the nerve to call me an abuser and a hypocrite.

PS I know Blue Ice Di has used it, just setting out an example.
Edited by ruky786 - 8 years ago
LMAO, i am not tweeting to salman or kunal, i am having a convo with blueice, some people really never ever get the point, like ever, GOSH
Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

i am not criticising jen, i am criticising her fans, and i am sure she could have gotten out of the movie, not saying it was her fault, but she makes her choices

You were criticising Jennifer as well, do you not read your comments? So clear you are partially blaming Jenny.

Originally posted by: ruky786

You were criticising Jennifer as well, do you not read your comments? So clear you are partially blaming Jenny.

i am saying that jenny is not that big of a victim that her fans need to send awful tweets to kunal
ruky786 thumbnail
How are they sending awful tweets? Oh my gosh you are like a brick wall! How is calling someone an idiot abuse? Obviously one or two fans are frustrated! I bet if it happened to KSG you lot would have abused the makers like no other...all fan groups do it and KSG group isn't any better!
h

Originally posted by: ruky786

How are they sending awful tweets? Oh my gosh you are like a brick wall! How is calling someone an idiot abuse? Obviously one or two fans are frustrated! I by sauve keep"> by sauve keep"> bet if it happened to KSG you lot would have abused the makers like no other...all fan groups do it and KSG group isn't any better!

u r a brick wall not me!  Idiot does come under abusive words, why don't u confirm with an academic? And I clearly said 'some jennifer fans' not all!
Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago