Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: simikajen4291

Firstly How would Jenny know that Kunal has copied the script :S she must have signed the script based on his narration..he is. nt gna tell Hey I have copied the script from so and so while narrating the script to her! how stupid! she signed the movie even without knowing about it

and its funny the person who is lecturing on abuive language on Twitter is also the one using foul langon twitter lol
hypocrite much!

anyways I hope the movie releases just for Jens sake but I don't see that hapoenig anytime soon so she should just start looking for work!

hahaha simi you make me laugh 🤣 i don't see it happening either and the annoying thing is the amount of time she wasted on it :( just want her to do something else now
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

who are u to tell me what to do or not to do!? Why are u getting so hyper with my criticism? Free world yaar

firstly its yu who is getting hyper secondly your criticism is kinda weird bcoz Kunal has done a wrong thing n he knew consequences not like he didn't knew so if somebody calls him idiot its not so big but instead of criticising him yu r doing research on how Jenni fans r 😆 n yu r just stuck on one thing wen yu know every fan group have gud n bad people still yu r again n again repeating the point  Edited by karan-007 - 9 years ago
i am stuck on that tweet because i am being criticised for criticising it, when i should not be, kunal did the wrong thing, but still it is wrong that he got so many hate tweets
Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
karan-007 thumbnail

i am not criticising jen, i am criticising her fans, and i am sure she could have gotten out of the movie, not saying it was her fault, but she makes her choices

how could Jenni back out from the movie wen she has signed a contract its clearly Kunal Kohli's fault jab pata tha ki problem hogi he should have solved it phir shoot karta but he didn't stopped it n that is his fault n if the movie won't release its the crew who won't get money n y is it yu only criticise Jenni fans 😕 we even have no idea jisne tweet dia wo Jenni fan hai bhi ki nahi 😆

Originally posted by: karan-007

how could Jenni back out from the movie wen she has signed a contract its clearly Kunal Kohli's fault jab pata tha ki problem hogi he should have solved it phir shoot karta but he didn't stopped it n that is his fault n if the movie won't release its the crew who won't by sauve keep"> get money n y is it yu only criticise Jenni fans 😕 we even have no idea jisne tweet dia wo Jenni fan hai bhi ki nahi 😆

i am sure people can bail or break contracts if the film reaches trouble, thats not even the point, i know jeny is not at fault, i am just saying that people need to stop painting her out to be a victim and other people as the devil in every scenario, she is not a little kid, she makes her own choices
simisim48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chainreaction.

hahaha simi you make me laugh 🤣 i don't see it happening either and the annoying thing is the amount of time she wasted on it :( just want her to do something else now

seriously she wasted her time on it..and idt she is going to come onscreen too any time soon as she has no offers..sadly
karan-007 thumbnail

i am sure people can bail or break contracts if the film reaches trouble, thats not even the point, i know jeny is not at fault, i am just saying that people need to stop painting her out to be a victim and other people as the devil in every scenario, she is not a little kid, she makes her own choices

ek taraf yu say Jenni is not wrong dusri taraf yu say she could have left the movie decide wat yu think on Jenni 😛 n film never reached trouble bcoz Kunal had not told anyone about it got it 

ek taraf yu say Jenni is not wrong dusri taraf yu say she could have left the movie decide wat yu think on Jenni 😛 n film never reached trouble bcoz Kunal had not told anyone about it got it 

why are u acting so fanatical? no i did not get it, the movie has been in legal trouble since forever, before the shooting even started, she knew everything, got it?
karan-007 thumbnail

why are u acting so fanatical? no i did not get it, the movie has been in legal trouble since forever, before the shooting even started, she knew everything, got it?

yu still have not understood 🤣 n haan Jenni ki galti n uske fans r crazy I understood 😃 n Kunal bechara choti si galti ki haan thik hai crew won't get money par chalta hai haina producer ke paise gaye par chlta hai Kunal ne apne mann ka kiya gud 👏

yu still have not understood 🤣 n haan Jenni ki galti n uske fans r crazy I understood 😃 n Kunal bechara choti si galti ki haan thik hai crew won't by sauve keep"> get moneypar chalta hai haina producer ke paise gaye par chlta hai Kunal ne apne mann ka kiya gud 👏

seriously? how many times i have to repeat myself..i never called kunal a bechara..so stop putting words in my mouth! I know he did the wrong thing