Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I heard "someone" here say few posts back how it is a free world and why are you hell bent on changing my opinions and then the same person has issues over people sending "hate" tweets, which are quite a fact πŸ˜† their keyboards their choice 😲

Oh The contradictory statements πŸ˜†

Disclaimer - the emoticon "wacko" > is not abusing πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

I heard "someone" here say few posts back how it is a free world and why are you hell bent on changing my opinions and then the same person has issues over people sending "hate" tweets, which are quite a fact πŸ˜† their keyboards their choice 😲

Oh The contradictory statements πŸ˜†

Disclaimer - the emoticon "wacko" > is not abusing πŸ˜†

I was just expressing my opinion on the tweet, I didn't go crazy on the person who wrote this, I know I cannot change her
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i honestly was waiting for the songsπŸ˜’

Happy 30th Birthday Jennifer Winget!

is this film not releasing anymore
or is the case still pending? 

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

is this film not releasing anymore

or is the case still pending?

I think kunal will fight further! But really there is no point anymore, late releases never work, such a shame
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What happened to the movie ? :/
It got shelved ? Anyways... I hope this birthday brings Jennifer better prospects in every way. :)

Kunal Kohli's Phir Se' cleared for release

2nd July 2015 11:58 pm
@RajBaddhan [email protected]

'Phir Se' poster

Phir Se' poster

Kunal Kohli's much delayed movie Phir Se' has finally been cleared for release by Bombay High Court.

The film, which marks the debut of Jennifer Winget, was facing allegations of plagiarism. In May, a court verdict favoured writer, Jyoti Kapoor who claimed allegations that the film was based on a plot that she discussed with Kohli in January 2013. Since then, the film's team stopped production until a verdict was given. Furthermore, the film was forced to miss its 8th May release DATE due to the court case.

According to reports, Kohli has been ordered to pay Rs. 50 lakhs as security in the court within two weeks and granted him permission to release his movie. A new release date for the film is yet to be confirmed.

While the film's release has been given the green-light, the court is yet to hear the suit filed by Kapoor.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/kunal-kohlis-phir-se-cleared-for-release-2015#sthash.iacEE5M3.dpuf

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
ok so its final releasing