Exclusive: Second baby for Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli?

-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Exclusive: Second baby for Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli?BySugandha Rawal

Sep 30, 2023 09:56 AM IST

We have exclusively learnt that actor Anushka Sharma and cricketer Virat Kohli are expecting their second baby, with Sharma possibly in the second trimester

Congratulations seem to be in order for actor Anushka Sharma and her husband, cricketer Virat Kohli, if our sources are to be believed. We have exclusively learnt that the couple is expecting its second baby, with Sharma possibly in the second trimester already.

Anushka Sharma got married to Virat Kohli in 2017 in Italy

Anushka Sharma got married to Virat Kohli in 2017 in Italy

A source says, “Anushka is expecting her second baby. Like the last time, they will formally share the news with the world at a later stage.” The couple has a daughter, Vamika, who was born in January 2021.

We're now on WhatsApp. Click to join.

It’s been a while since the 35-year-old was spotted at an event or papped in Mumbai. “This isn’t a coincidence. She is staying away from the public eye to avoid speculation,” adds the source.

Sharma isn’t travelling with Kohli or attending his matches either —something that she does otherwise.

Another source tells us that the couple was recently spotted at a maternity clinic in Mumbai: “They requested the paparazzi to not publish their pictures, with a promise to make an announcement soon.”

Since Vamika’s birth, they’ve been very particular about not showing her face in public or posting her pictures online.

Kohli had previously said, “We have decided to not expose our child to social media before she understandsand makes her own choice.”

Sharma wrapped up shooting for her next, Chakda’Xpress, a while ago. She plays former Indian cricketer Jhulan Goswami in the film.

Sharma, who married Kohli in 2017 in an intimate ceremony in Italy, recently spoke about her journey of becoming a mother and how she managed to shoot for Chakda Xpress, her first project after the birth of daughter Vamika.

"Motherhood has internally made me a far more self-assured individual – I feel I’m way more confident as a person. It’s a very real thing, caring for another human – and putting the child first in everything. I want to mention this – that it’s so important to have this connect with your child. I’m so hands on and I do everything for her, and I enjoy doing it, so the bond is very special. I feel that she’s turning into a secure individual, and I’m happy about that,” she told Grazia India.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/htcity/exclusive-second-baby-for-anushka-sharma-and-virat-kohli-101696047197782.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

You are posting after a long time.Nice to see you backsmiley1.It must be true as you are one of the biggest Anushka fans in the forum. So happy for the couple :)

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

That's great. But it's really sad how her career has taken a backseat when Virat's is thriving. She has not had a release in over 5 years, and with a baby on the way, I don't think she's coming back in the next 2-3 years. By the time she would be ready, she will be too old to be a mainstream heroine again.

I get why most ambitious actresses are delaying motherhood until their late 30s. Or if they become mothers early, they can be like Alia where they can juggle both motherhood and career instead of just letting one go.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Nice to see you. Mubarak to them if true 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

That's great. But it's really sad how her career has taken a backseat when Virat's is thriving. She has not had a release in over 5 years, and with a baby on the way, I don't think she's coming back in the next 2-3 years. By the time she would be ready, she will be too old to be a mainstream heroine again.

I get why most ambitious actresses are delaying motherhood until their late 30s. Or if they become mothers early, they can be like Alia where they can juggle both motherhood and career instead of just letting one go.

Virat is at the butt end of his playing career, he will be 35 early Nov. 

Hopefully alia has paved the way, people shouldn't have to choose 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I do think anushka might have slipped into a comfort zone post marriage with more than enough wealth, occasional endorsements keeping them in the news ….without much solid professional work on her part …

If her dream was a family and financial security , she has that and has nothing more to pursue 

If it is having a lasting career, that takes the drive of someone like Tom cruise who works relentlessly regardless of how much wealth he has Not everyone has that drive …most people stagnate after a few achievements / earning considerable wealth 

Edited by pathaka - 7 months ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I don’t even care cus she is a very bad actress maybe she knows that’s why even she doesn’t care 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I don’t even care cus she is a very bad actress maybe she knows that’s why even she doesn’t care 

Anushaka is a brilliant actress. Ever since she couldn't tell shahrukh khan apart in that movie.. I've always thought wow .. that girl is so dumb. I can't get past it. Hats off to you anushka .. role of a life time

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Anushaka is a brilliant actress. Ever since she couldn't tell shahrukh khan apart in that movie.. I've always thought wow .. that girl is so dumb. I can't get past it. Hats off to you anushka .. role of a life time

smiley36  In an interview she was asked to hit with a pick up line …the best she could do was - are you a vegetable cus you are banging 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Congratulations to the couple of this news is true.. smiley4

I hope it’s a baby boy for them.. 🤞

Alia has paved away for other actors.. acting and motherhood can be juggled together.. smiley14

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 7 months ago