Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Merry- go- round- the Mulberry Bushhh...πŸ˜‰
Someone's brushing up on her rhymesπŸ˜†. Apt title, Farz! πŸ‘
.vineeta. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mandy, that's your name right?
I don't need you to make me understand and your friends please, and later it was established he wasn't abused. Rehan was more abused and used, mentally. Now we can debate forever on mental vs physical pain and neither is better or worse over other I m sure

This is not your post and you have to stop throwing your opinions, you must have realized there are few who are not interested in reading poor Aahil anymore, man need to be man at sometime. He otherwise seem to be functioning fine. He doesn't come across as survived most of time

Again i am not throwing my opinion, so please don't throw your on mine or people who think like me. This is fiction please chill out, I wont have replied if you created this believe me.
Edited by .vineeta. - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .vineeta.

I don't need you to make me understand and your friends please, and later it was established he wasn't abused. Rehan was more abused and used, mentally. Not we can debate forever on mental vs physical pain and neither is better over other.

This is not your post and you have to stop throwing your opinions, you must have realized there are few who are not interested in reading poor Aahil anymore, man need to be man at sometime and he otherwise seem to be functioning fine. He doesn't come across as survived most of time

I am not throwing my opinion, so please don't throw your on mine or people who think like me. This is fiction please chill out

???

Where and when, pray tell, was it established he wasn't abused? 
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't need you to make me understand and your friends please, and later it was established he wasn't abused. Rehan was more abused and used, mentally. Now we can debate forever on mental vs physical pain and neither is better or worse over other I m sure

This is not your post and you have to stop throwing your opinions, you must have realized there are few who are not interested in reading poor Aahil anymore, man need to be man at sometime. He otherwise seem to be functioning fine. He doesn't come across as survived most of time

Again i am not throwing my opinion, so please don't throw your on mine or people who think like me. This is fiction please chill out, I wont have replied if you created this believe me.

And if you weren't interested in reading about poor Aahil, you shouldn't have brought him to justify and compare to Shaad and what he is doing now.

Because when you do that, someone more often than not will reply. 

And since we are at it. Shaad didn't lie because of worry for her condition. They clearly established it more than once that he was worried more about catching Shashi Kapoor. I didn't bother saying it before, but since you brought our 'excusing' Aahil, us saying poor Ahil; and talked about a man needing to be a man--I thought it was time to call into question that little selective and convenient bending of the facts regarding Shaad.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
TM you need to open your eyes and check who exactly is romanticising 'ShaJan', it's not the SaHil fans doing so. As for the drama quotient, I don't think anyone expressed concern with that, people have just expressed concern with how it's all being carried out (portrayed).

People are making legitimate criticisms of Shaad WITHOUT comparing him to other characters, unlike few posters here and there who always defend Shaad by comparing him with Aahil, because they don't have the means of defending him otherwise.

The main issue here is the unacknowledgment of criticisms of Shaad from Shaad fans, ergo it's like a merry go round around the mulberry bush (like someone else pointed out) when one party puts out valid criticisms of one character and other party consistently ignores it only to compare Shaad to Aahil in order to defend him.

As for the ShaJan issue, I have never understood how a woman with no power being duped by a liar and cheat of a man can be shipped or even romanticised. But now I realise how much 'cute' looks are important to some.

Edit: Typos Edited by KaanKeNiche - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

There is no need for you to be SO rude! All I did was respond to your comment regarding the character of Aahil! If you didnt want to read it or respond to it, you were free to not do so! No one is "Throwing" anything! I am giving MY opinion and facts regarding the character of Aahil. I didn't realize that consisted of "Throwing opinion" now! Aahil WAS abused, because his Father used to belt him! ALL they showed was that he was "doing it to please Tanveer!" which was nonsense. That was the makers fault for trying to save Aahil's father from taking responsibility and putting it all on Tanveer. But he was still whipped and locked in rooms alone! That DID happen. So he was abused!

If you cant take a response to your post without getting rude and aggressive, that is your problem! I was NEITHER! All I did was state the facts of his character and the fact that you have clearly not understood his character at all! If you want to "Like" Shaad. Go ahead. I never said a word about Shaad in this post, accept that his faults are always "excused" even without valid justification, but Aahil is vilified even if it's not justified! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JShukla

Hmm.. that was well said about Shaad and Jannat and their current craziness.. I have nothing to add Farz
Now coming to Aahil... oh, please, you would know I'd always talk about him... ALWAYSπŸ˜†

So as I was saying, everyone talks of Sanam's difficult life with Aahil... even Sahil fans say soo...
But honestly, Aahil has hardly been the cause of Sanam's difficulties post marriage.
Sanam2 was an instrument brought in by cumulative wrong deeds of Tanveer and Seher..

Aahil in that state of mind just went along... but he was the one who firmly and clinically cut S2 off. He would have done that better if Sanam had indeed spoken truth.

In this whole QH story s2 and S3, Aahil is the most truthful and honest person. Also he loves and adores the people he cares for in the most Junoony way... Shaad doesn't have that capability.

Life with Aahil is a cakewalk.. a black forest cake walk and she'll roll in dark chocolate and strawberries...
With Shaad.. umm.. passion defecit πŸ˜‰ So sagey..  when you made those 2 statements... about having a simple life woth Shaad and difficult life with Aahil, I do not agree.
We all know how changed Aahil is and how much of a softie he is from within... all mushy and cushy and huggable and lovable..

He is all things nice with the right amount of spiceπŸ˜‰

@bold 

Hey Juhi !!πŸ˜‰

Maybe I was being roundabout with my perspective... I wasn't casting doubt over SaHil's viability at all. πŸ˜†.. 

#SaHil is ENDGAME.

Farz and I disagree over this: I don't see the romance between Shaad and Jannat.

He may be crushing on her. Coming out of a shell because of her nature to help loved ones.

I'm inclined to think that Jannat/Sanam "feels" or has a "somatic memory"πŸ˜† (like a feeling in your body) of being married to someone she loves a lot. 

SO her behaviour is sort of a second hand affection, one she lived and breathed with Aahil. 

The lingering feeling of " having to fight to stay with you beloved " seems to be there. So, she may  have just accepted wholeheartedly when Shaad said they were married. 

But she is having memories of Aahil; telling him she loved him, cooking his favourite desert, helping him through his issues. It's all Aahil. 

I am somewhat dissatisfied about few things with regs to Jannat:

1. She didn't  wonder about the man whom she rang in a desperate state for help, the one who rang back and called her "Sanam..." (No thoughts about that curious occurence at all)

2. She is seeing someone else in her mind, doesn't she wonder who it is that she's hugging so intimately? Time for Jannat/Sanam to have a monologue.

It's an uncomfortable nowhere situation for Jannat/Sanam. 

Now, life with Aahil is a cakewalk ... πŸ˜†

Now, yes! 
A whole tsunami of Love awaits her return. 

But ,... what if her memories never return? 

And Aahil has to win her all over again? 

Consider this :

If Aahil appears now, and she HAS to go back with him.
Sanam/Jannat thought that Shaad was her husband and felt something for him.
Shaad already feels something for his charge/witness cum pretend wife.

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Basically everything I wanted to say has already been said and repeated quite a few times (even by me in other threads) lol I know we are accused of repeating the same things everywhere and contributing to the spice in the forum πŸ˜† But I do believe the points are valid and the truth can be bitter lol Anyway although I understand where ur coming from, I dont agree lol That doesnt make you wrong but it doesn't make what is shown between "Jannat n Shaad" right either lol Or maybe its just that I missed your point πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

But my main issue with this track is the execution and how amnesia is being romanticized by the cvs and certain fans. What bothers me the most is the lack of agency which is a great disadvantage to Sanam. There is no Jannat, losing one's memory does not change their identity nor the relationships associated with them. Now if Sanam had moved on by choice, it would have been a different matter. 

For me, things don't start and end with cute nor do I enjoy it while it lasts. For those who are ok with that, thats their opinion. But SaHil made me fall for them through a journey and thats whats important for me. They are lovers who are connected by soul! SaHil are and always will be endgame! Clearly the channel has made a wise decision and so have we! Anyway good post lol 
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
JShukla thumbnail

Farz nicely written post, and no he he isnt right as he is not honest, BUT as long as he doesn't take advantage of her n protect her I m fine..

He lied under circumstances, I don't think he had option. And he is lying as she is still a patient, don't dr advice such patient to be treated with patience? He need info n cannot push her to get one?

Let's see how Sanam will deal with it later, obviously she loves Aahil but again does he deserve her? He is a reason for her breakdown, why couldn't she trust him? Did he give reason not to, yes he did. His blind faith in his mom did. How pathetic was their relationship when she had to ask for help from Rehan, who she knew was Tanveer's son. If they get together hope they redeem Aahil, prove he us man not puppet who can be easily played by, before Tanveer n now Sanam2. I don't want his character like Rashid, spineless and forever mourning only..

I don't think anyone would love him hadn't KV played it, now that he is coming back, I hope he ask to sketch his character better, and not same dense Aahil again

Clearly, you'd like to ignore the fact that even for someone he disliked and hated, he searched like mad and pulled her out from a kabra and sat beside her for a couple of nights for vigil.

He cared enough to stand up for her even when a costly necklace went missing... and was quite politely rude with his mom then...

he cared enough for her to stake his life while saving her Badi ammi's life...

He cared enough to forgive her sister who made a colossal fool of him by acting like his wife...

He accepted a step brother who hid a big truth from him in a jiffy...

He atoned for all his bad deeds towards Sanam before marriage and a few days after marriage, by his apologies, caring for her family members like his own and wooing her with a lot of love and style(only it was Seher not Sanam receiving that adoration)

Off course in that period of Seher's impersonation and Sanam2 's vamp resurrection, Aahil lost his mojo... but I would like to remember all his good deeds.

His character has a lot of spice, depth and variations.. And now he is coming back with a brighter halo...

I think character ARI was crafted with a lot of love and care, but midway into the story, the writers in their effort to limelight other characters, took some of his sheen...
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a title πŸ‘πŸΌ Just saw last week's episodes. Title suits Qh current storyline as well as this forum.πŸ˜†
Sanam will one day gain back her memory. That's the basic premise this story begins with.
And then what happens thereafter will form the crux of the story and how the season will proceed.

Will she remember anything about Jannat or Shaad?

How will she react when she realises her souten is carrying her Ahi's khandaan ka chiraag? Will she take the same decision her mom did years ago when faced with a similar situation. For this reason, I wish her memory comes back only after the Witch ka chiraag ka angle is sorted out in Bhopal. Till then can make do with flashes and remain in Pak.

Me too loving shades of Shaad - his equation with his abbu, his ammi's back story and the Indian connection.  After a long time excited for a backstory. Hope they give one this time unlike the many previous occassion.
And Shaad-Jannat - a lie he told to protect, now caught in his own lie. Unable to break free, and when truth comes calling .. he would be the hardest hit. His conscience has already started troubling him. Will it trouble him enough to come clean. But then Jannat is a patient and a memory stuck one at that. 
He should take some more medical advice would be my advise.