Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
@Aditilicious:
Yes I dont understand how VT has been "cheated" or "Injustice" done to him? He was never brought in to "Replace" the current male LEAD. He was brought in as an "Angle", not the WHOLE angle! 

So there is no issue of him being cheated. Aahil was always part of this narrative. But KV was not happy with what his character had to do and how SAHIL were in two places for months on end. They have already been separated for 1 month now. He is right, the LEADS need to be together for the story to work, and for the charm of the show to be maintained!

I think TRP was going down coz audience started to get confused about what the point of this track was? It was not clear? Was it to show FL do romance with a stranger? People need to have an idea of what to expect! Here they were not getting that! Aahil is stuck with a Dayaan and what exactly was the point of THAT? The audience dosent even know what this show is about?? So why would they stick?

So KV being back in the show does not "cheat" anyone of anything, as VT was never there to replace the ML. If that was the case, they would not have been looking for a new Aahil. They would have killed him off. But they could not do that. And failing to secure a "star" to play the ML, they had to go back to KV, and I am glad ZEE took the initiative! They finally did RIGHT by this show!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Makers themselves screwed up this triangle.
Shaad's delusions, actions and lies are not executed the way it should be. They try to make it light, when it is not.

And from the start his actions have been gushed over and praised. It is only those who are complaining about woman's honor who took the liberty to criticize and point out what he was doing is wrong. Otherwise it was all gushed and talked about as romantic.

Makers too have a hand in this, in trying to ship-bait with certain bgs, tunes and again not showing allowing the gravity of the situation to come through.

There is a lot wrong in the execution and how it's playing out. I and others have said often times that it's not the concept or idea itself. But the way it's carried out and shown which is off. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
And let me make another thing clear.
I would feel the same way if Sanam were unmarried and single with no love interest in her life.

What he is doing, continuing on doing, and the situation are revolting. It's not contingent on the girl being married or having someone else.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like Shaad, I find his character interesting and a bit complex. He has his shades of grey but at the same time he's a very emotional guy. He's good at heart, but he's doing a bad thing.

At first I understood that he did what he did to save Sanam. And then the doctor told him to not tell Sanam the truth when she's in such a state because it could possibly worsen her state. But now I feel like things are getting too serious and I wish he'd tell Sanam the truth as soon as possible. I know that in a way he thinks he's protecting her, but at the same time he's using her to get to SK. Now is really the time to tell her the truth. 

If I were Sanam and I got my memory back I'd be kind of pissed at Shaad. He should tell her the truth and then let her know that he's been trying to find her husband (he did give her picture to his friend and told her to find out who she is and who her possible 'lover' is). He is selfless at times and then he can also be pretty selfish at times as well.

Whatever happens I hope he does the right thing soon and reunites SaHil and then gets a proper storyline of his own.
Edited by GoldenPanda. - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So early in the morning. 

;)
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

And let me make another thing clear.

I would feel the same way if Sanam were unmarried and single with no love interest in her life.

What he is doing, continuing on doing, and the situation are revolting. It's not contingent on the girl being married or having someone else.

Exactly
.vineeta. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Farz nicely written post, and no he he isnt right as he is not honest, BUT as long as he doesn't take advantage of her n protect her I m fine..
He lied under circumstances, I don't think he had option. And he is lying as she is still a patient, don't dr advice such patient to be treated with patience? He need info n cannot push her to get one?

Let's see how Sanam will deal with it later, obviously she loves Aahil but again does he deserve her? He is a reason for her breakdown, why couldn't she trust him? Did he give reason not to, yes he did. His blind faith in his mom did. How pathetic was their relationship when she had to ask for help from Rehan, who she knew was Tanveer's son. If they get together hope they redeem Aahil, prove he us man not puppet who can be easily played by, before Tanveer n now Sanam2. I don't want his character like Rashid, spineless and forever mourning only..

I don't think anyone would love him hadn't KV played it, now that he is coming back, I hope he ask to sketch his character better, and not same dense Aahil again
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Farzyy! Okay, listen up. I know there is a thing called ShaJan or whatever you guys call them, BUT its not for me and can never be.

My only point is, she is STILL Sanam. Your getting right? So this "Jannat' renaming thing sounds just..weird. Its so...umm WEIRD! I mean, even the renaming thing is weird. The fact is she is being deprived of her TRUE IDENTITY. Where she belongs, where she is from, WHO IS SHE. She is living a life full of "lies"

More because she does NOT remember and she is being duped, its not even HER choice here.

Okay picture this. IF she has gone with her own concerns, like left Aahil, due to the treatments of him OR she has decided to "move on" There would have been NO issues. All wanted her to leave right? SO that a new guy comes and makes Aahil realise HER worth. SO that would have NO issues! Coz we know its HER choice after all. You can't force her to love someone. Which I think indirectly is being done right now.

Shaad is doing this for his own reasons. Yes he holds his nation first, but is it really fair to NOT tell her she is not his wife? Is it? Or I just don't get his character right now, I am just not able to connect with him, so commenting on him would be unfair.

And the fact, SHE herself is questioning about why doesn't she feel she doesn't belongs here. She isn't "feeling' you know? She still feels Aahil in herself just that the FACE is changed, not the feelings.

Sorry Farz, sorry if I sounded rude. But I just can't digest that a married girl is being duped into as someone else's wife, and that thing is being romanticised too.

Farz,
U know where I stand here..

@Red n Blue: Is something I just cannot get either!

But I loved your taking pains to explain the side...or the part of it you firmly believe in.

What I don't get is how there can suddenly be a group that wants Aahil to die...or even Saahil to reunite and Seher and Shaad to start...both are wrong..But then, I guess U R not aware of such fantasies. Good for U.

For me, the fact they have toned down the bubbly Jannat to make way for a sober Sanam is more than enough to follow the story.😊

Shaad is not a villain,; He is not a hero either...

And I totally agree with you that he has every right to fall for Jannat.
But I don't understand where Shaajan comes in, because Jannat feels for Aahil and she expresses that to Shaad...In effect, there is only Jannat and Aahil still...she feels nothing for Shaad...

So if it is about a one sided love story, which it is...I am happy to follow it. 

Shaad is not my hero- So I don't have to justify him..I don't even want him justified, because I want my drama...😉..Just the way you want it...

As long as I don't get any more silly portrayal of Jannat and hook scenes, I will happily follow this story. ðŸ˜Š

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .vineeta.

Farz nicely written post, and no he he isnt right as he is not honest, BUT as long as he doesn't take advantage of her n protect her I m fine..

He lied under circumstances, I don't think he had option. And he is lying as she is still a patient, don't dr advice such patient to be treated with patience? He need info n cannot push her to get one?

Let's see how Sanam will deal with it later, obviously she loves Aahil but again does he deserve her? He is a reason for her breakdown, why couldn't she trust him? Did he give reason not to, yes he did. His blind faith in his mom did. How pathetic was their relationship when she had to ask for help from Rehan, who she knew was Tanveer's son. If they get together hope they redeem Aahil, prove he us man not puppet who can be easily played by, before Tanveer n now Sanam2. I don't want his character like Rashid, spineless and forever mourning only..

I don't think anyone would love him hadn't KV played it, now that he is coming back, I hope he ask to sketch his character better, and not same dense Aahil again

Clearly you have not understood Aahil or his character at all!! Aahil was set up as an abused child right from the start! He had many emotional problems growing up! THEN his step mum made him think he shot his Father, and she took the blame! In WHAT world would someone not be completely "suppressed" by guilt in a situation like that? His whole character was based on THAT premise! 

THAT is the reason he was shown as controlled by Tanveer and that is the reason, when Sanam found out the truth about Tanveer, she could not tell Aahil without proof, coz he thought Tanveer was a Saint! She KNEW how strong her hold on him was! REHAN was different, coz from day 1 he knew his mother was no Saint! He saw her real face! Coz she showed some of it to him! (Even though he was also unaware of the extent of her crimes). But he knew she was greedy and using Aahil to get his money! 

Fact remains, it was not due to "Aahil" that Sanam ended up displaced! It was due to MANY choices made up to that point! The final BIG mistake being that neither Sanam NOR Seher told Aahil of Sanam 2's involvement with Tanveer and how she was helping her! Sanam herself told Sanam2 that she wanted to give her another "Chance". Huge mistake! Aahil clearly asked Sanam2 to LEAVE and even got a lawyer and got divorce documents done! So HE did everything he needed to do, even when his Father objected that they should let S2 stay for sometime to "sort herself out". S2 had even left the house, when she hatched her plan to get SASEH kidnapped! 

Also, both Sanam and Seher hid the fact that they were "Twins" from Aahil. Because they wanted to use it against Tanveer! Because of that, Sanam never explained to Aahil that she is NOT the person who ran from their wedding! So how is Aahil supposed to "trust" her and accept their relatonship again? He thought she betrayed him, when she KNEW how crazy in love he was with her! She never corrected him! So how was he to know Sanam is a twin? 

So blaming Aahil for everything is not fair! YES his Mother controlled him! There were REASONS for that! Sanam 2 is not controlling him. He had NO idea what she was like at all. He thought even she was a victim of Tanveer's schemes. (After all Tanveer brought her to the house with the promise of making her the Choti Begum. Didn't tell her there WAS a Choit Begum already). Aahil thought she was just a "scorned women". But then she pretended to be pregnant, he just did his DUTY by her! What was he supposed to do? Kick her out of the house? If he did THAT, then all of you would come out saying what a horrible person he is to kick a pregnant women from his house! Fact is Aahil can NEVER win. No matter what he does! 

But Shaad no matter what he does is always "justified" and a "Gentelmen". It's not even fair to compare a character we saw for 4 weeks with a character we have watched for 12 months! KV left coz he was fed up of them trying to turn him into a VICTIM! When now he finally got something he "Wants" to do, so he is back! Let's hope the "crying days" are over for him! It's time for ACTION! Aahil even while controlled by Mum was an "Action" man up to halfway of the narrative! Then they decided to butcher him to bring in their "endless twists" with multiple Vamps! But finally now I think he will get his due! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
^^ Mandy thank you for saving me from writing an essay.

Also can I just add here in this thread as well. Not everything is about sex or sexual intimacy. On one hand, this is and was a romantic pairing till KVB's return. On the other hand, oh it hasn't reached a certain stage or crossed certain lines.

It has crossed many lines and boundaries already. 
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago