Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Farzu πŸ€—
well written post, and even better title πŸ˜† (loved it)

Saahil has always been the end game, we all know that ... neither Shaad nor Jannat are in love with each other, Shaad has lied first to protect her from the goons, then since the doc told him and later to capture SK. Jannat believes she is his wife though she does not feel the connect, the drama that is unfolding is what is interesting you and me ... and when Jannat becomes Sanam once again we will have lots of heart break and even more drama πŸ˜ƒ
I m also loving the layers in Shaad's character and looking forward to seeing his backstory.

Farz once again love the title ... here we go round and round the mulberry bush πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same things being repeated again and again. This forum has become like a "broken record" nowadays. 
Still everyone wanna hear it baybeh! πŸ˜Ž
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Same things being repeated again and again. This forum has become like a "broken record" nowadays. 

Still everyone wanna hear it baybeh! πŸ˜Ž
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

YawnπŸ₯±...
I'd like to see the equation between these 2 when Major tells the truth... till then...
Aahil Baba... main to hoon hi chui mui

On second thoughts... I really want Sanam to not know about truth... but then one day a stranger(he can be any long lost family friend- ARI can cook up something off course.)  comes to this happily married couple's home(ShaJan offcourseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†). He has done his homework this time and knows what to expect... and slowly he woos back his woman😳... and Jannat feels scandalized for her sinful thoughts...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
She might start cursing her fate for the thakela husband in reach and this sexy badass handsome charming stranger who according to her would be out of reach ...
Edited by JShukla - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShukla

YawnπŸ₯±...
I'd like to see the equation between these 2 when Major tells the truth... till then...
Aahil Baba... main to hoon hi chui mui

On second thoughts... I really want Sanam to not know about truth... but then one day a stranger(he can be any long lost family friend- ARI can cook up something off course.)  comes to this happily married couple's home(ShaJan offcourseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†). He has done his homework this time and knows what to expect... and slowly he woos back his woman😳... and Jannat feels scandalized for her sinful thoughts...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
She might start cursing her fate for the thakela husband in reach and this sexy badass handsome charming stranger who according to her would be out of reach ...

That, my friend, would be legit awesome! β­οΈ

Badass handsome!! Grr!! The "weird vibes' I am getting from this now..eh! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

As always the topic has turned into a war zone with endless comparisons. Kindly refer to Final WARNING Reminder to All and be aware of the penalties you may earn.

Closed
QH DT