Mulberry Bush! Mod Note Pg 5

farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Shaad is absolutely wrong in what he's doing.  He indeed is a liar, deceiving an amnesiac woman and feeding her with new lies every day. 
He gave the name Jannat to her. But ultimately we all know she is Sanam. 

Fact. 

Now.

There's still such a thing as ShaJan. Note. Shaad-Jannat. Not Shaad-Sanam. Maybe Shaad and Sanam is not a thing now, and maybe they'll never be. But the case is different with ShaJan...

Maybe Shaad is delusional. Maybe ShaJan exists as long as this delusions exist. And maybe slowly his delusions are being popped. First when she said she knows there is someone who loves her unconditionally (and he knows its not him she's referring to). Then she says I love you Aah... Then she says he loves apple pie. And now she loud and clear calls him Aahil. Oh how that last one burst his bubble. Shock more like. Time to wake up!

No one is denying any of this.

At least I'm not.

Now. Still I'm here at all because.

Am loving the shades we see of Shaad. Slowly but surely a lil more of him is shown to us. Love that he's somehow formed an attachment with her but is in a weird position coz of all the crazies that he's somehow brought upon himself. And while I'm not justifying his actions, I can somewhat understand where he's coming from, and why he does the things he's doing. Obsession makes you do crazy things. And when you add a pot of vengeance and the entire Badlapur to the equation...and then there's that protective side of him. His growing attachment to her. It may started out to help her...but it's clear how that changed pretty quickly, though there is still a large part of him that knows she's in danger. Thus the watch. And the running home leaving Misbah after alarm is activated.

Coz if she's in trouble then no more clue for him to catch Shashi Kapoor right? If that's how it seems like to most then yehi sehi.

And then also there's all the talks about a woman's honour. This would most definitely be a solid ground for him to lose her. That he led her own to believe she's his wife. Because had he not...then, she won't have a reason to have anything against him...and there won't be drama.

In spite and despite all the above... we're still discussing or is interested because of the drama quotient. Someone somewhere mentioned, it can be one sided it can be three sided, a love story is a love story. There can even be no side with love. Maybe there's no happy ending for all love stories may be it meets a tragic end...maybe it is bad for onlookers, maybe there's no love even, just a relationship with no name, but who are we to deny it of being a story worthy of takers. 

And for all we know after truth is out...maybe Shaad would just smile and think, huh who knew I had a heart capable of feelings such as this...and he walks away...goes back to his darling Phupho and help rescue the real Misbah and who knows. Maybe something happens maybe it doesn't. Maybe he sees Seher and he thinks never mind. Once was more than enough. Maybe Seher continues troubling him. Maybe she too hasnt move on, and he too has a broken heart. Maybe she too walks away. Maybe he gets hold of Shashi Kapoor and finish her off for good. And he gets medal and live with memories of his mum, and memories of that girl he named Jannat. Please don't say maybe he'll die serving his country as an army officer. Or saving his love. Death is bitter. As it is we dont know what hapoened to Seher. And some of us are still not over AsYa's death. And then there's Rehan who's death was so heart shattering. But who am I to deny that there's even a slight possibility of that happening again. I mean if Asad and Zoya the epitome of love and the ultimate true love of QH, the one we started off with...if they can be shown to die...and then Rehan, the beautiful soul. If he can be shown to meet the same fate...

But not now kay. Not now. Let's not all be sadist now. 

Oh Major Shaad, I can only hope that it is you whom she hears the truth from. Then come what may. You've faced enemies before...and near death experiences. And played love love with death. Now maybe it's time to spend some time knowing your heart...and if it's a lil cracked, after this whole thing, then maybe time to mend that broken heart. But whatever it is. You'll always be the guy who saved her, gave shelter and a name to her. Jannat. And that is yours and only yours. And you can catch Shashi Kapoor whom by then may know of her origins.

Then all back to India?

Hahahaha. 

And if the balloon incident is anything to go by, then symbolism should speak louder. That is pure drama! What amazing juxtaposition! That's what I know  I signed up for. AndI'm enjoying. Hmmm. But then again. Not many feed on drama  the way I do. So I guess... here we go round the-

;)

Thanks for reading!

Farz โญ๏ธ

P/s If two wrongs do not make a right, then two rights most certainly do not make three rights. There's a logic in there somewhere. 

P/p/s When Shashi Kapoor and Sanam 2 eventually meet...who'd be the bigger villain? They both cross Borders to achieve things. International crook. Hmm. 

P/p/s Surbhi, KV and Ravi and Sargun in Bariely. What's up there! I heard there's an event. What exactly I dunno. Am loving all the pictures coming our way. Surbhi is gorgeous. Oh how I loved the pictures she put up from the Goa trip. Am glad she's had a holiday and got to unwind! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Agreed... I didn't see the romance either. 

Well, people see what they want to see.

Some see Sanam as having been so tortured in her last relationship, that she deserves one in which the man treated her better from Day 1. Fought everyone for her sake and made her feel important. Good looking to boot.

But what if this continued , and one fine day , Sanam woke up from her paused state and said ," Who the heck are you Shaad (or anyone else) to decide that I would be happier with someone else and not the love of my life? "

Never mind that her past life was wrought with troubles. 

But it's her decision to make...

"Sorry Aahil, life is hard with you. I have always longed for a simple life with simple dreams. I love you but its killing me."

OR 

"I love you Aahil, no matter what. I will stay by you no matter what, or die. " 

It's HER choice. 

That's what the problem with Shaad is. 
He has "witheld" that choice from her. 

I see the war in his conscience. He is after all making huge efforts to find her family. Even succeeding. However, there's still Sanam2 who's standing by to spoil things. 

Aahil has spoken to her on the phone.
when he wakes, what happens we don't know. 

Sanam is having more vivid memories of Aahil now. 
Soon she'll remember everything... 

Then Shaad will wish he had told her the truth after all... 

They didn't make it Aahil vs Shaad.
people in the forum did.

Sanam was going to be sold as a slave and she got saved. 

I'm more curious than ever as to what they have planned next. 

Did you notice Sanam2 has diverted from black magic to very insidious persuasive manipulation? 
Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Agreed... I didn't see the romance either. 

Oh wait wait. Did I made it sound like I don't see the romance? In that case, I digress just a lil. I do see a budding romance. Nothing major, just sweet gestures and to me they are romantic. Just, it is Jannat. When she forgave him and when she fed him her chutney. And the funny scenes too are honestly heart warming, but you need to be open. Subjective. And non judgmental. This is Jannat. And this might all be necessary for the later part of what the writers have in store for us.

Well, people see what they want to see.

Absolutely! Oh how I wish everyone understands this too! If we see it, we see it. If we don't, we don't. Simple.

Some see Sanam as having been so tortured in her last relationship, that she deserves one in which the man treated her better from Day 1. Fought everyone for her sake and made her feel important. Good looking to boot.

Hmm. This is one view. I for one won't put it against her. It's her life. Her past. And she made peace with all that has happened in her life and has decided to move on. And she was happy. And then tragedy hits.

So this season is supposed to be a follow up from that. You see normally there's a break in between seasons. So when a new season kicks off there's always something new, someone new. Here there's no break QH3 kicked off even before QH2 ended (when they showed glimpses of Tanveer's daughter).

So this new track is like a third book. Or like when Tarabas came into Fantaghiro's life. The way Shaad has in Sanam's. And here she becomes Jannat. 

And yes. Like the rest you said. He treats her well. Makes her feel loved and important. And the way he's stood up for her. And there's a possibility of love. On his side, yes...but then one can't help think if she too after all this, somehow feels something real for him. Of course la now it's far too early to say. But the feels are there. Yet. There's a constant reminder of her past. And...

But what if this continued , and one fine day , Sanam woke up from her paused state and said ," Who the heck are you Shaad (or anyone else) to decide that I would be happier with someone else and not the love of my life? "

Never mind that her past life was wrought with troubles. 

But it's her decision to make...

"Sorry Aahil, life is hard with you. I have always longed for a simple life with simple dreams. I love you but its killing me."

OR 

"I love you Aahil, no matter what. I will stay by you no matter what, or die. " 

It's HER choice. 

...And exactly! It is her choice to make. Now with all that he's withheld from her, when she learns of the truth. It must be something big. How else will it be big if in the first place he's told her the truth. And things go on as normal. There won't be much rooting. There won't be much drama (there still can...but QH is always big on this, as we've seen for more than 600 episodes) and it would have been an easy out for Shaad. 

I'm just thinking maybe they plan it so that it shouldn't be easy for Shaad. How else will he be a bona fide QH male character? Hehe. He gotta have flaws. Rehan hid the truth of him being Tanveer's son from everybody, especially Aahil. And here Shaad is hiding the truth about him not actually married to Jannat, and that Jannat is not her name, just something he thought of at a time in need.

That's what the problem with Shaad is. 
He has "witheld" that choice from her. 

I see the war in his conscience. He is after all making huge efforts to find her family. Even succeeding.

Yes most definitely! I see it too. The war in his conscience! She has a family. Someone is looking for her, waiting for her. A lover? She mentioned Aahil. Could he be the one?

And to top it all. ...The little kuch kuch that is happening from within.

How exactly does he plan on telling her the truth. This is the part where we have to really wait. 

However, there's still Sanam2 who's standing by to spoil things. 

Ever ready she is huh! 

Aahil has spoken to her on the phone.
when he wakes, what happens we don't know. 

Beautiful that part was. See this is another mystery! What will happen! Will he see the email? 

Sanam is having more vivid memories of Aahil now. 
Soon she'll remember everything... 

Then Shaad will wish he had told her the truth after all... 

This is ultimately what we're headed towards! Oh will he be in love by then? Will she want nothing from him anymore? Or will she be forgiving. And understanding. Who knows!

They didn't make it Aahil vs Shaad.
people in the forum did.

Hear hear!

Sanam was going to be sold as a slave and she got saved. 

I'm more curious than ever as to what they have planned next.

Same here!!!! So intrigued. What's gonna happen. And how!!!!!

Did you notice Sanam2 has diverted from black magic to very insidious persuasive manipulation? 

Hahaha. Isn't that always the most opted for modus operandi! Though I must say I loved her scene with Khala Khalu on Friday's episode. How she wanted to eliminate a threat. And now that Sanam is Jannat, for her there's no threat whatsoever!

Oh special mention to Khalu. He cracked me up! Hilarious! How he suddenly was on to her for not disposing of (killing) Sanam. The way his voice when all manly. Hehehe. 

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Farz, Thanks for the PM!

I have not seen the last few episodes, so cant speak for them. I liked the scenes of Shaad first when he was introduced. I liked how he saved Sanam, lied to save her even! THEN we see he makes a "calculated choice!" to withhold the truth from her. This he does out of FEAR. Fear that if she gets her memory back, she may loose the vital clues that she saw.

Then came the wedding, and the fallout, and then Jannat (aka Sanam) being accepted as the wife of Shaad. He again took a calculated decision during the Misbah Nikah. Ditch Misbah and accept Jannat, coz he needs her to stay! So two choices made up to that point. Both in favor of his mission. His obsession. 

The issue now is that Jannat has anyway seen Sashi Kappor again. In Shaad's house. Even SK knows she saw. So the whole Liyaqat thing is a moot point now. She is now courting danger from Misbah AKA SK. Does she even know that she is a witness to Liyaqat murder? My assumption is NO. Coz if she knew this she would freak. Also, she has no idea that Jannat is not Shaad's real wife. So for now that secret is safe. Who will tell her the truth? Sanam 2? Maybe.

Where I fail to connect with Shaad, is the fact that he has NOT taken Sanam into his confidence. He can lie to the other people, but he can tell her the truth. That way the relationship becomes sincere. But the makers wanted to play ASYA BG, and do "pretend couple romance" and that was not possible, if she was not deluded into thinking he is her husband! So it is all fully calculated. The blouse hooking scene was part of that too. They have not thought of the "impact" of what they are showing. When the truth comes out, Sanam WILL be defamed, as a women who lived with a stranger in his room for weeks, maybe months! That is unavoidable.

The continued DECEPTION stops me from connecting to Shaad as a character. Because my connection is to Sanam. Not to this new person. I care about Sanam and what happens to her! I cant watch her be fooled and act like a sitting duck! The other issue with this whole premise is the "execution". They made Sanam as Jannat act in a very unrealistic way about her lack of memories. Very casual and dismissive. TOO trusting of a complete stranger. Shaad. Too easy with him. Not consistent with her mental trauma at all! AGAIN fault of the makers. Since the criticisms, they have toned her down a bit. But they went out of their way to make her "NON Sanam" as possible. Maybe to sell her as "Jannat?" But still it fell a bit flat!

To me, this whole track falls a bit flat, coz it's based on so many moving parts and also so many far fetched scenarios. But end of the day, only one thing prevails. Deception is not romantic. Lack of choice is not romantic either. If someone chooses something, then it is THEIR choice! Whatever that may be! Whether we agree or not! But if their is NO choice, then the party without choice just becomes "Exploited". This is the main concern I have! IF she knew the truth, then whatever comes with that, I will accept. Even a emotional connection and trust with this man. It's Fine! But currently it's all a "Mirage" and a "Fools Paradise". To be honest Shaad is setting himself up for a MAJOR fall! (Pun intended). ๐Ÿ˜‰

Long post! Long answer! :)
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nic post
i cant disagree with you about shaad
we all loved shaad from the beginning
he is lying and withholding truth from her even when she has told him everything about shashi kapur and doesnt knw anything else ...
...look the things jannat knws he also knws so why is he still lying to her ...now atleast he shud tell her the truthcoz her life would otherwise be meaningless coz every incident is proving how much subconciously she misses her life as sanam and how much she loves aahil her true love

ppl hav their own choices...shaad aka varun toorkey is gud lukin and single but that doesnt justify that sanam shud live life like a jannat.

uh knw what cvs never wanted to show shaad jannat otherwise they would hav not shown ahils pain and tadap in india side by side and jannat getting her memory slowly

we sahil fans hav prob. becoz uh guys knw it that sanam belongs to ahil...for once keep ur hatred towards kvb aside what even if he never returned sanam was still to go to ahil

but cvs knw well no one can take ahil's position other than kvb...and i dont need to write to prove how fab an actor he is.

i have started liking VT but as shaad he doesnt fit into any sort of love story with sanam or jannat ...it is pure attraction that can happen to any man with a sweet girl

for eg. Rahat had done mistakes like he used to leave haya and go many times but that doesnt justify tgat haya shud have been with Faiz becoz faiz loved her...no faiz was kind of addicted to her and wanted haya for himself widout even caring who haya loves..while rahat wasnt selfish...in short ...LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL like that of sahil ...this story is about sahil and will always be no matter what ...no matter how many ppl want sj to be paired with a youngster...better luck next time

and those who ship vt and sj...love happens when ot has to u and i cant control over it ...achche dikhne wale ladkon ki kami nahi sj luks pretty she will find her prince charming..let that decision be hers...dont atleast spoil an onscreen lovestory

phewww i feel dumb explaining such basi common sense things but couldnt help...sry ๐Ÿ˜‰
JShukla thumbnail
Hmm.. that was well said about Shaad and Jannat and their current craziness.. I have nothing to add Farz
Now coming to Aahil... oh, please, you would know I'd always talk about him... ALWAYS๐Ÿ˜†

So as I was saying, everyone talks of Sanam's difficult life with Aahil... even Sahil fans say soo...
But honestly, Aahil has hardly been the cause of Sanam's difficulties post marriage.
Sanam2 was an instrument brought in by cumulative wrong deeds of Tanveer and Seher..

Aahil in that state of mind just went along... but he was the one who firmly and clinically cut S2 off. He would have done that better if Sanam had indeed spoken truth.

In this whole QH story s2 and S3, Aahil is the most truthful and honest person. Also he loves and adores the people he cares for in the most Junoony way... Shaad doesn't have that capability.

Life with Aahil is a cakewalk.. a black forest cake walk and she'll roll in dark chocolate and strawberries...
With Shaad.. umm.. passion defecit ๐Ÿ˜‰ So sagey..  when you made those 2 statements... about having a simple life woth Shaad and difficult life with Aahil, I do not agree.
We all know how changed Aahil is and how much of a softie he is from within... all mushy and cushy and huggable and lovable..

He is all things nice with the right amount of spice๐Ÿ˜‰
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont mind the drama provided the drama is well executed... Shaad is wrong... Hes deceiving her... N that one point is not making me relate to his character... 
Like others who have mentioned before they initially liked Shaad... I wont say i like him,,,, or hate him,,,,, i dont hate him now,,, i just critisize what wrong hes doing ...  N try to do it in least offensive way ...  Since the beginning of season 3 i watched it so that i may get a liking fr the characters or somehow get to relate to them... The only thing i got to relate to regarding Shaad is is mom's story... That was touching... His troubled relationship with his dad is another thing to watch out for... His obbsession with SK was initially seeming to be intersting but after Misbah aka AG turned out to be SK ... Honestly its coming off as too lame fr me... Makers were i guess high on something when they decided to make AG as SK ๐Ÿ˜•

So coming back to the point ... There was a scope of romance from one side which i would hv absolutely loved cz i like one sided silent love..  Aahil falling in love with Sanam is my most favorite track ever it was again a burning one sided silent love... So watxhing something like that again got me excited...  But again saying execution. Has been very very very lame... 

I dont know what went wrong... Whether it was poor execution by the makers or the "over gushing" of the Shaad n Jannat which has not even started yet as what has yet happened which i was not been able to see ... That just put me offf... I simply cant point ... But yes i liked the initial meeting so much so that i praised it in a post or two...  TBH till now except fr a scene where Shaad talks to himself there has not been a single indication by the makers that Shaad has been falling fr her...

I still want to enjoy this drama provided they provide a beleivable or relatable story... I want to feel Shaad n his pain but its coming across as flat fr me ... 

I already made a post the day News of KV coming back to QH broke, they need to seriouspy rethink anout tje story where are they going ... Dont know about the others ... But i had wanted them to try n make Shaad say the truth to Jannat n then fall for her while trying to win back her trust ... That has more of a scope ... In my petsonal opinion ... 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Farzyy! Okay, listen up. I know there is a thing called ShaJan or whatever you guys call them, BUT its not for me and can never be.
My only point is, she is STILL Sanam. Your getting right? So this "Jannat' renaming thing sounds just..weird. Its so...umm WEIRD! I mean, even the renaming thing is weird. The fact is she is being deprived of her TRUE IDENTITY. Where she belongs, where she is from, WHO IS SHE. She is living a life full of "lies"

More because she does NOT remember and she is being duped, its not even HER choice here.

Okay picture this. IF she has gone with her own concerns, like left Aahil, due to the treatments of him OR she has decided to "move on" There would have been NO issues. All wanted her to leave right? SO that a new guy comes and makes Aahil realise HER worth. SO that would have NO issues! Coz we know its HER choice after all. You can't force her to love someone. Which I think indirectly is being done right now.

Shaad is doing this for his own reasons. Yes he holds his nation first, but is it really fair to NOT tell her she is not his wife? Is it? Or I just don't get his character right now, I am just not able to connect with him, so commenting on him would be unfair.

And the fact, SHE herself is questioning about why doesn't she feel she doesn't belongs here. She isn't "feeling' you know? She still feels Aahil in herself just that the FACE is changed, not the feelings.

Sorry Farz, sorry if I sounded rude. But I just can't digest that a married girl is being duped into as someone else's wife, and that thing is being romanticised too.

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Farz:
Adding to my previous point, if there had not been so much "Gushing" over Shaad-Janaat, even before the story unfolded, I think the forum mood would have been better!

Also hating KV, is not a good reason to like Shaad or to justify his character! I feel some of the "Love" for Shaad is based on THIS and not coz they genuinely think he is so much better! (I am not saying EVERYONE, but some).

Just like "Aditilicious" pointed out in her post...this should not be about hatred for some actor, but about behavior of the character and justifications of said character. MY personal issue is this. Nothing to do with all the "politics" concerning actors. Some people may genuinely like Shaad and that is FINE! But some had an agenda from the start and that was clear and very off putting as well!

Because end of the day this girl is NOT Jannat, but Sanam. Part of an OTP called Aahil and Sanam, that we watched for 12 months! People cant be expected to just "let go" of that, and start "shipping" some 4 week old character above all that! I dont think it is a reasonable expectation!
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@junnon-e-sahil i agree with you completely

look i have to say that these ppl are the lamest cvs ever coz they make all the characters tooo dumb at a point...the only character that was not was tanveer honestly.

shaad is a gentleman coz he is taking care of a girl that too he doesnt know but i dont sort of connect that how can he LOVE jannat...no he doesnt he is only caring for her becoz since he has hidden her identity and now jannat has no one to look after her so as a responsible man he is doing what he should dutifully.

As for one sided love its still not love coz he himself confessed that these are his mixed feelings and he is emotionally connected to her coz he knows she has been wronged

The dumbest part is when jannat has already described shashi kapur then how can she help him find her i dont understand ...obviously she cant help him more than that ...rest only he can do whar he has to in order to find sk with his team...marrying her will not save the situation.

Look varun luks gud and has potential as an actor ...i wont say he is too gud acting wise ...he is gud luking hunk and justifying his role but i dont get it when ppl say he has been cheated how???? Cvs did not introduce him as the lead ...only as an imp character and his character is being given enough screen space

now it is all upto gul mata how she shows his journey

all the characters are still at high risk bcoz gul knws well how to convince an actor lik she has succeeded in convincing all great actors but never gives what they deserve ...i mean what their character deserves

But the fact is even if the cast is unhappy with a track they just cant complain coz it never works ...so ksg hadto quit and so did kvb after waiting patiently for6 months...yes he literally waited for six months but now i is enough for him ...i still dont trust gul she must have made high promises to convince kvb but not sure thatshe will ever execute them...thank you zee tv uh listened and made gul do the right thing

Thank god she turned sanam 2 negative atleast i have noo hopes from her character like i had in the 1st month but i want cvs to end kala jadu and witchcraft