Ishani - the Nirupa Roy LMAO!!

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Watched the episode!

I feel episodes are gaining speed now😃

1. Ishveer in one frame but it was really lame of RV of not recognizing Ishani🥱 I mean matlab kuch bhi...😆 

2. N RV gave the ring to judge's daughter thinking its hers😲...guess his brains n sensors are on vacation today😆

3. RR curtain scene was like for less than one minute...CVs really hushed with that scene😆 humari dhamkiyan kaam aa rahi hain🤣 n RV did leave the room after that rape attempt

4. Ishani's new name is Nirupa Roy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean seriousy!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

5. So Ishani will keep running away n RV gonna keep trying to find her.. I know it looks like he gave up but I dont think..his expressions showed he is not convinced that Ishani is really dead😆

6. Next morning, RV was so cool with Ritika..as if nothing happened 😡 Ritika ke liye sandwich banao..Ritika ke liye dalya banao...khud hi banake ke khila de na😡😡

ok phew!! cool down Pallu! he is just being caring..thats it...because she is preggy...1 2 34 5 6 7 8 9 10...ok my anger is down now😆

Precap - Ishani's heart again broke..she saw RR together...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nirupa Roy! *faints on hearing this* 

I missed today's episode and THIS happens! ðŸ¤“
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
LM...yeah..episodes are gaining speed..next week Shikhar falls for Ishani..n RV n Ishani hit n miss continues.. Ishani will keep running away from him..

i did not mind RR precap since he is only being caring...no love...but Ritika will be in love with RV as he is showing so much care...😡

but Ishani gonna be heart broken and totally mu RV
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 9 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
We have opened threads simultaneously with same headers ðŸ˜†

RaRi date in candle light but ishveer get a family date ...

Pallu I am loving this twist ...Now ranveer has to fight it out hard for his love and ishani
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Ri placed jammers between Ishveer r still working ... he  didn't feel  Ishani closed by ?  ...  i hate this RARi carp ... seriously ... like the limit of  head ache ...  
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

We have opened threads simultaneously with same headers ðŸ˜†

RaRi date in candle light but ishveer get a family date ...

Pallu I am loving this twist ...Now ranveer has to fight it out hard for his love and ishani

Was it a date? I am not sure..

but RV is not interested in Ritika..he is just being caring..u can make that out..

n yes..now RV will find Ishani after few days n she will push him thinking he married Ritika n made her pregnant😆

did we not predict this😉

Oh yeah!!! we are twins Nebuna 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 apna dimag same chalta hai🤣🤣🤣🤣
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Watched the episode!

I feel episodes are gaining speed now😃

1. Ishveer in one frame but it was really lame of RV of not recognizing Ishani🥱 I mean matlab kuch bhi...😆

2. N RV gave the ring to judge's daughter thinking its hers😲...guess his brains n sensors are on vacation today😆

3. RR curtain scene was like for less than one minute...CVs really hushed with that scene😆 humari dhamkiyan kaam aa rahi hain🤣 n RV did leave the room after that rape attempt

4. Ishani's new name is Nirupa Roy🤣 I mean seriousy!! 🤣

5. So Ishani will keep running away n RV gonna keep trying to find her.. I know it looks like he gave up but I dont think..his expressions showed he is not convinced that Ishani is really dead😆

6. Next morning, RV was so cool with Ritika..as if nothing happened 😡 Ritika ke liye sandwich banao..Ritika ke liye dalya banao...khud hi banake ke khila de na😡😡

ok phew!! cool down Pallu! he is just being caring..thats it...because she is preggy...1 2 34 5 6 7 8 9 10...ok my anger is down now😆

Precap - Ishani's heart again broke..she saw RR together...

Ishveer scene after so long was amazing 😳 So Ishani realized that it was Ranveer , but sadly she does not stop him and give him a big hug . I so wanted them to hug , yaar. Why Ishveer do you both have to bee so unselfish , but I guess that is one of the reason we love you guys but you annoy us also for the same reason 😆 😆 😆

Thank god RARI scene was not long, loved that Ranveer left soon ASAP :) I just saw Ranveer caring for her , nothing more . I saw more love directed towards Ishani in Ishveer scene , and then he did not now that it was Ishani 😊 Shows that they are soulmates 😆

I think that lawyer daughter might turn evil later , because sheikhar will fall in love with Ishani . she will blame Ishani for it. Hope I am wrong and both Sheikar and the girl remains positive.

Precap was heartbroking , but look forward to see Ranveer proving his love to Ishani again 😉
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 i am not okay at all with RARI date ... caring is okay but going over board is other thing ...  rem in Rv world Ishani is dead .. so he is playing date date ??? 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Ri placed jammers between Ishveer r still working ... he  didn't feel  Ishani closed by ?  ...  i hate this RARi carp ... seriously ... like the limit of  head ache ...  

It was not that bad... curtain scene was really hushed...

CVs know the wrath coming their way😆😆😆

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hit and miss will continue till May, unless and until Shakti doesn't return. Till then, we will have aliens, preggers, aashiqs and Nirupa Roys running around. ðŸ¤ª