Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

i am not okay at all with RARI date ... caring is okay but going over board is other thing ...  rem in Rv world Ishani is dead .. so he is playing date date ??? 

I am not sure if it was date..it can be business meeting as well not sure

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can't ranveer go to that jailer n ask abt ishani? Atleast this easy job he can do but u have said it that his brain is in vacation even he isn't getting ri has started to rape attempt on him that simply has went in restaurant for candle lite dinner. Here again i think he wl again get clue abt nirupama aka ishani's.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Hit and miss will continue till May, unless and until Shakti doesn't return. Till then, we will have aliens, preggers, aashiqs and Nirupa Roys running around. ๐Ÿคช

Not sure LM...suddenly episodes have gained speed๐Ÿ˜ฒ

dont know why...they cant stretch hit n miss for one month...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Can't ranveer go to that jailer n ask abt ishani? Atleast this easy job he can do but u have said it that his brain is in vacation even he isn't getting ri has started to rape attempt on him that simply has went in restaurant for candle lite dinner. Here again i think he wl again get clue abt nirupama aka ishani's.

My dear...you are thinking too far..

to say this..couldnt he just called her out when she was crying..she would have lifted her face n bang!! Ishveer face off happens๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

n from video he recognized her from back but not here๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ kuch bhi stupidity
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Was it a date? I am not sure..

but RV is not interested in Ritika..he is just being caring..u can make that out..

n yes..now RV will find Ishani after few days n she will push him thinking he married Ritika n made her pregnant๐Ÿ˜†

did we not predict this๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh yeah!!! we are twins Nebuna ๐Ÿคฃ apna dimag same chalta hai๐Ÿคฃ

It was a date or could be business meeting ...Cvs are picking up ideas from our spamming

He is just trying to be sweet to her just to avoid her demands.

Oh we are long lost twins ๐Ÿค—
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
N the chase begins now..๐Ÿ˜Ž

Now Ishani gonna be upset with RV for marrying Ritika..she will think he always loved Ritika hence married her... she still does not know that baby is not RVs

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

to say this..couldnt he just called her out when she was crying..she would have lifted her face n bang!! Ishveer face off happens๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

n from video he recognized her from back but not here๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ kuch bhi stupidity

n body ...body ... he forgot about the body ๐Ÿ˜† ...he should have created hell of a hangama  n should have demanded the body ...but  he just left n never bother to return ๐Ÿ˜†... Ya Allah save me form husband like him 
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Video had her revealing back ...In her room she had it covered fully so he couldn't ...Probably this is when Ri will notice ishani.

They could have gone in for a makeover with western outfits,when they changed her identity ๐Ÿฅฑ
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Nebuna..she got Nirupa Roy's look na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah Ritika might see her n she wont tell RV๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

From next time, I will check if you have opened a topic.. I will then not post new topic..sorry!๐Ÿ˜ณ
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaar , if ISHVEER scene without Ranveer even seing her was this amazing ๐Ÿ˜ณ Then just imagine how there reunite scene will be ๐Ÿ˜ณ CWS , you better not dissopint uss . Today I 'm glad and prud that I have kept watching the show since it started. don't make me regret saying this CWS.

And please dont ruin Ishani's and Ranveer 's charakter, with the rest I don't care ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago