Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Matsh..the only thing which excites me now is RV gonna chase ishani...

n Ishani will mu himπŸ˜ƒ come on RV fight it out!!

Pallu finally can we say that our wish to see Ranveer fighting for his love is getting fulfilled...

But how long are they going to drag this re union ...I can't take it for more than a month
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Matsh... we can praise ShikharπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he gives good vibes...πŸ˜ƒ

but Ishkar ka jab koi future hi nahi hai toh why to make hawai killeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Atleast.. Ishveer ek frame mein toh aaye😳
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

n body ...body ... he forgot about the body πŸ˜† ...he should have created hell of a hangama  n should have demanded the body ...but  he just left n never bother to return πŸ˜†... Ya Allah save me form husband like him 

dats bcuz he doesnt care.. πŸ˜­
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Pallu finally can we say that our wish to see Ranveer fighting for his love is getting fulfilled...

But how long are they going to drag this re union ...I can't take it for more than a month

If they are going ahead with jealousy track..then I am in for it..for a month too...n if they are thinking about making RV disappear..then 😑 nachaniya's dissing begins!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by palluluvsmaan - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

How is Disha's baby going to Ishani..that i dont know..may be Baa leaves him at NGO seeing that Disha is not at all caring for baby..n Ishani takes care of the baby

RV will not mu Ishani this time...its Ishani's time to mu RV and RV need to fight it out and win her back.. Shikhar will tell him about chirag's murder truth

shikar doesn't know full history behind ishani's sacrifice but he knows everything abt rv n ri's relationship. so can i expect shikar wl b the 1st who wl divulge to ishani that rv n ri r not married.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Shikhar might get into the crux of her history once he falls in love with herπŸ˜ƒ n he will investigate chirag's murder case for sure!!πŸ˜ƒ
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If they are going ahead with jealousy track..then I am in for it..for a month too...n if they are thinking about making RV disappear..then 😑 nachaniya's dissing begins!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

have u seen the final list of nb7? Its published in IF. Don't know how kekta maiyya is dreaming her nb wl b blockblaster with poor popularity based jodis.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

MM this story is now well set we should just hope that they don't mess them up...RV has a huge task ahead and now it will be a  real test of his character

I hope dis happens, i hope he doesnt lose his hope, n keep tryin2 find ish.. 
BT I DNT TINK HE WILL.. πŸ˜­
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
No I have not.. n I am not interested...just need RV here..rest jaye tel leneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Unfortunately its going to be the actors schedule which will bring in story change πŸ˜‘