Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Nebuna..she got Nirupa Roy's look naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah Ritika might see her n she wont tell RV😑

From next time, I will check if you have opened a topic.. I will then not post new topic..sorry!😳

Hey listen no Sorry this is an open forum anyone can post ...You open them regularly I post rarely so I should apologize
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. RV's brain on vacation because it is gone to Ishani now, Pallu.. I mean seriously even after seeing her back, same saree and hearing her sobbing HE COULD NOT RECOGNIZE HER  !!! 😑
And later when Shikhar tells him that the girl is not in his house, he believed it... I was like HULLO SMARTY PANTS !! 🀒
Uper se he handed over that ring to Sanaya.. Uska brain sahi mein chal nahi raha...
How lame is it CVs !! You expect us to belive this hit-n-miss !!

2. Ri scene even though short was pukeworthy... and RV was stunned to be fair.. but recovered quickly otherwise I would have really cursed him for the double pain ...

3.  Shikhar names Ishani as Nirupa Roy !! Why did we not think of that !! πŸ˜‰ That was the only piece of creativity by CVs today !!

4. Name change is a good idea but Nirupa Roy ... !! Pheww...

5. Pre-cap shows that monday epi is going to be painful, ek to Ri will try to tell RV whatever she wanted to talk plus they go on a dinner...
where Ishani will be broken again.. bechari kitne glycerine ke bottles use karti hogi

Only good thing is we are seeing IshVeer together now, even though they are in MU...

palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Hey listen no Sorry this is an open forum anyone can post ...You open them regularly I post rarely so I should apologize

Aww no ways!! ok noone apologizes... we will force TL to spam both the topics..maza aayegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Yaar , if ISHVEER scene without Ranveer even seing her was this amazing 😳 Then just imagine how there reunite scene will be 😳 CWS , you better not dissopint uss . Today I 'm glad and prud that I have kept watching the show since it started. don't make me regret saying this CWS.

And please dont ruin Ishani's and Ranveer 's charakter, with the rest I don't care πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

MM this story is now well set we should just hope that they don't mess them up...RV has a huge task ahead and now it will be a  real test of his character
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Matsh..the only thing which excites me now is RV gonna chase ishani...

n Ishani will mu himπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ come on RV fight it out!!
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

n Ishani will mu himπŸ˜ƒ come on RV fight it out!!

pallu...ishani will think that Ri kid is Rv's ... in the same way  if ishani  gets Disha's child ... Rv will think  the child is  Ishani+Chirag's ... Mu ...n Mu ...bec shikhar always say the girl  wanted to die for sake of love ...n  Rv will think that love  was for chirag ...both will come face to face with huge MU in between ...n i think finally the one  to clear everything to them will be Shikhar ... 
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

pallu...ishani will think that Ri kid is Rv's ... in the same way  if ishani  gets Disha's child ... Rv will think  the child is  Ishani+Chirag's ... Mu ...n Mu ...bec shikhar always say the girl  wanted to die for sake of love ...n  Rv will think that love  was for chirag ...both will come face to face with huge MU in between ...n i think finally to clear everything to them will be Shikhar ... 

How is Disha's baby going to Ishani..that i dont know..may be Baa leaves him at NGO seeing that Disha is not at all caring for baby..n Ishani takes care of the baby

RV will not mu Ishani this time...its Ishani's time to mu RV and RV need to fight it out and win her back.. Shikhar will tell him about chirag's murder truth
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
M bak2 hate mode again..jus nw, started luvin rv..
n now dis..
n wotz wid his starin at her all d tym..
EVEN HE DINT STARE LYK DIS AT ISH..
SEEMS STARIN AT RITIKA S HIS FULL TYM JOB NOW..
DINT EVEN AVOID HER OR GET ANGRY AT HER AFTR HER RAPE ATTEMPT.. YUCKKK
n wot d hell is that "SO CALLED ROMANTIC CANDLE NYT DINNER" ???!!!
CHIII YUCKKK
Hez nt a zombie..
hez laughin n smilin at ritika, durin that dinner..
poor ish.. felt my heart breakin fr her..
**** THAT RV..
enjoyin his dinner, wen his wife's death ws jus few days bak..
He ll sleep wid her in one bed, he ll share his blanket wid her, he ll go wid her in a date, he ll hold her shoulder evry tym she woks, he ll tok wid her normally, he ll b sooo keen in preparin d food the way she lyks, he ll stare at her evry min shez nearby, he ll bring her paani lyk a servant, he ll treat her wid dignity, he cant c her cry, he ll say hamara bachha2 her, he ll roam nude in frnt of her, he ll allow her2 cup him n seduce him, he wont even avoid her aftr that, he ll tok2 her normally as if her rape attempt was her huk,  he ll allow her2 dress him up, BUT WONT MARRY HER..
WHERES D LOGIC IN THAT??
IF HE THINKS HER AS HIS WIFE IN HIS HEART , THN WOTZ D LOGIC IN NOT MARRYIN HER.. N IF HE DOESNT THINK OF HER AS HIS WIFE, THN Y ALLOW HER2 DO SUCH THINGS???!!
N Y D HELL DOES HE CLAIM2 LUV ISH??
DIS GUY RV SHUD EITHER HVE A SPLIT PERSONALITY OR SHUD B A PSYCHO .. 
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

n Ishani will mu himπŸ˜ƒ come on RV fight it out!!

Yes, I too wrote in another thread that in this track RV should do all the work for getting her love, Ishani has done enough already !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope he keeps searching for her and not give up..Ri ke sath baitha rahega... Btw, I remembered the old epis seeing him in that suit and the tie.. the ones post leap where he wore same suit in some of the office track's unbeatable epis.. I actually loved that track when they worked in the same office.. 😳

Lekin ye Ri pregnancy wala MU is quite painful to handle.. Unless Sherman or someone else from her family tell Ishani something, I don't see how she will come to know the truth...😭

Btw, I know we are not supposed to say this since we are team IshVeer etc πŸ˜‰, but I actually liked Shikhar's dialog today.. he was quite funny .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

i am not okay at all with RARI date ... caring is okay but going over board is other thing ...  rem in Rv world Ishani is dead .. so he is playing date date ??? 

yes.. rv ws smilin at her in d date.. yuckkk
i hate dis rv..
hez such a biiig ping pong..
he dint even avoid her aftr that..
n ws sooo carin abt her..
yuckkk..
allowin a woman2 seduce u, huz not even ur wife.. 
allowin a woman2 cum on a date wid u, huz pregnant wid sum1 else' child..
yuckkk.. shame on u rv..
Y DID I WATCH 2DAY'S EP??!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭