Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

She inhaled it... and took a picture for a day when him and the flowers will be gone from her life
😭
OMG, she is hell bent on thinking he is going to leave her. She has made her own calculations that "he does not want to talk"+"he does not like to sleep with me anymore" = "he will leave me" !
I guess she is so emotionally invested that she is unable to think rationally, of course he being the way he is, is not helping either.πŸ˜’ She is hurting so so much , I can almost see the gash in her heart.😭 Get a grip girl, the way you are going, you may have to check your BP along with Akka!

Now, I am a bit confused about the car thingy. What are Ranjan and R&B mad about? 

Does Ranjan think she is buying a car for herself ? And R&B knows or does not know?

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ladies!!!

I'm BAAACCKK!!
Finally.
It's been a super crazy couple of weeks... the craziest in my college life.
Everything that could go wrong, did - my system crashed 2 days before my review, my review was nasty, system repairs' quote was a bomb, bought a new system, realised my back-up has fallen through and that I lost almost 4 years' worth of work.

And in the mean while, SoSy has grown two threads older!
I missed so much!!

I feel like a train wreck.
I swear. I'll take a two-day break from my work this weekend, and catch up on all the updates.

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaram

<font size="2">She inhaled it... and took a picture for a day when him and the flowers will be gone from her life</font>

😭
OMG, she is hell bent on thinking he is going to leave her.She has made her own calculations that "he does not want to talk"+"he does not like to sleep with me anymore" = "he will leave me" !
I guess she is so emotionally invested that she is unable to think rationally, of course he being the way he is, is not helping either.πŸ˜’She is hurting so so much , I can almost see the gash in her heart.😭Get a grip girl, the way you are going, you may have to check your BP along with Akka!

Now, I am a bit confused about the car thingy. What are Ranjan and R&B mad about?

Does Ranjan think she is buying a car for herself ? And R&B knows or does not know?

bhallas have excelsier na?.she is nat taking a car from their company and now buying from outside.
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Ladies!!!

I'm BAAACCKK!!
Finally.
Everything that could go wrong, did - my system crashed 2 days before my review, my review was nasty, system repairs' quote was a bomb, bought a new system, realised my back-up has fallen through and that I lost almost 4 years' worth of work.

I missed so much!!

I swear. I'll take a two-day break from my work this weekend, and catch up on all the updates.

welcome back...
swaram thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

bhallas have excelsier na?.she is nat taking a car from their company and now buying from outside.

Ya I get that but that is  if he thought she was buying for herself. I am sure he will understand when she tells him that it is for her Amma. Amma can choose any car right, not necessarily like a Maruti only.πŸ˜•
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaram

Ya I get that but that is if he thought she was buying for herself. I am sure he will understand when she tells him that it is for her Amma. Amma can choose any car right, not necessarily like a Maruti only.πŸ˜•

yeah.now they may be thinking that she is buying one for her.even if she is telling that i am doing this for amma,i doubt she can convince them that amma dont like excelsier model.have to wait till night...
swaram thumbnail

Ladies!!!

I'm BAAACCKK!!
Finally.

I missed so much!!

Hey there. Nice to see you back. 

Oh dear o dear, you have been having your share of woes, like our II with her Transpro. I just wish you a speedy recovery from your predicament . You are an intelligent girl, am sure you'll bounce back and everything will be back on track!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Its been a long wait for your "Feminist Vs Fangirl" review. Hope to get one this weekend?
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ladies!!!

I'm BAAACCKK!!
Finally.

I missed so much!!

Welcome back you Illustrator.

I seriously did think of you, rather wondered where your reviews were. 
You are right this and the other threads too have been growing so fast...blamed myself for not looking through πŸ˜Š

Take a break enjoy your reward!😊
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ummm so this cold war between ishita and Raman is because of thaaat day? ishita yelled at Raman cause she was angry at her appa and didn't go back to malcha marg? 
And Raman is still angry? Even when she texted so many times?

But ishita should also apologize once and get it done with. Abb galti thi uski..albeit unintentional.

why can't ishita manaofy raman like he does? 

Oh I forgot. They don't believe in communication.

Nisha dont make them have a baby until they learn to talk. Even if it's a little. Otherwise God knows kya hoga.

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Every time there is an II-R&B muted duel,  II resorts to her sole illusionary conclusion - when thou shalt leave me,  how shall I live...πŸ˜†

But on a more sombre note, her insecurity can be put to rest by only one person, and that also, when she slowly starts to  hear the unspoken and decode the actions. The pulse of this kind of romance  has an impact hard to recover from!😊

The car twist here is superb!!! It brings to light a few things -

One- that though II likes & respects her FIL -she is yet to feel that belongingness ... I say that because she can yell at Appa to her hearts content, but startles in fear at the first hint of a mild disapproval from her FIL - yep... your dad is your dad and you have the birth right to fight and love as often as you want...but the fil side of the fence is often treaded with more caution, needs time and nurture

Another-  R&B may have reached some conclusion in his mind which may not be along the lines of the real scene here- and II's disparate equation with R&B could now  open in front of Ranjan-  if not handled carefully- I am very curious here to see how this trinity unfolds

PS: Have to mention, love love love the humour that never fails to crack us up, in the gravest of all situation. Oily soil πŸ˜†- another ingenious one!! 

Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago