Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: arshi21

Ummm so this cold war between ishita and Raman is because of thaaat day? ishita yelled at Raman cause she was angry at her appa and didn't go back to malcha marg? 

And Raman is still angry? Even when she texted so many times?

But ishita should also apologize once and get it done with. Abb galti thi uski..albeit unintentional.

why can't ishita manaofy raman like he does? 

Oh I forgot. They don't believe in communication.

Nisha dont make them have a baby until they learn to talk. Even if it's a little. Otherwise God knows kya hoga.

YES YES YES, Cold war continues... IKR 😃
Yep... please dont look for "soapy logic" yaar😃

I absolutely disagree, sorry Arshi😃 Your statement sounds like what Amreekans would say they live together for 20 years hoping for that "ONE PERFECT MOMENT" to get married and divorce 6 months later. Maybe you are older than me or may be you are 21😆 I dont know... this whole "They must talk before they breathe logic is not sold on me"

Aise to KABHI life mein perfect time nahi hoga, "lets plan on having sex after getting that perfect job, buying that perfect house, buying that perfect SUV, getting that perfect promotion, getting that 20% raise". Life doesnt wait for anything. IT HAPPENS.
In India, not sure which country you are from, but in India people have been getting into arranged marriages and getting pregnant within 20 days. Kids are OK parents are OK, From poorest of poor to richest of rich,  in arranged marriages sex and babies happen before knowing what kind of food the husband likes. Kids turn out OK, marriages survive 60, 80 years

Unfortunately I am not sold on the idea of "attaining complete maturity/communication" before living life. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. Desi soaps sell it I know...and Karan Johar too maybe... but even after living with a man 20 years and spending EVERY frickin evening on the couch TALKING.  the guy ends up cheating
(as it happened to a friend recently. They dont even have kids... based on your formula, they were so mature, baat kar kar ke kar karke... no kids so all they did was TALK😆 yet the guy ended up screwing his co worker😭, sorry for the French. I guess he "left out" that part😆)

Dont worry kids will happen, BEFORE supreme communication in this story😆. Its LIFE😉 

Cheers!!!

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kab Cold war khtm hogi :( :( :(
she cries a lot... and he didnt say much... but he's much hurt...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
👏Yearning mornings & oily soil

Fight continues and poor II always thinks of the worst.. they wont talk reach conclusions..
She will take cab ,auto,think of finances, wear her clothes every single thing i would have done..
She is still doesnt think she has anything in her for R&B to like her :-( bahoot confident girls paida karthey hai humm..😭
you can get II every qualification there is but she will still be under confident and will think R&B will leave her of course silent treatment from his side is not helping either..

Now II will have to deal with FIL,  will be really happy if she told the truth like dad - appa wont allow me to buy him a maruthi his car is broken hence i went to Hyundai but something tells me it aint happening 😆
Lets see what the R&R gang does also i remember reading that Ranjan does not  approve of autos/cabs guess Ranjan is in for a shock too cause he thought a nice iyer girl for his son but didnt think a nice iyer girl who would leave the mercs and take auto/cab/buy a car for her dad 😆😆
Enjoying these fights totally #TEAMR&B_II all the way i am unable to take sides today ..😳
also  today decided to copy tara's comment 😉
Really NISHA! seriously Nisha! OMG Nisha! 

JUST PLAIN SIMPLE NIIISSHAAA!
👏👏

And WELCOME back Arya i was just asking about u a day back .. hope ur software issues were resolved and u managed to find ur backup..
Welcome back Orangen...

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Ladies!!!

I'm BAAACCKK!!
Finally.
It's been a super crazy couple of weeks... the craziest in my college life.
Everything that could go wrong, did - my system crashed 2 days before my review, my review was nasty, system repairs' quote was a bomb, bought a new system, realised my back-up has fallen through and that I lost almost 4 years' worth of work.

And in the mean while, SoSy has grown two threads older!
I missed so much!!

I feel like a train wreck.
I swear. I'll take a two-day break from my work this weekend, and catch up on all the updates.

Aarya!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back girl!!
Missed you loads baba...

Ayyo!! That is sooo sad...I hope everything falls in place perfectly very soon...

yayieee...We wont miss you over the weekend the 😃😃
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarsyed

Hell ya...I typed one para frm cell nd its all gone nw😡

My POV 

Rb being a keen observer knows II really well nd he can trust her to stick by him no matter what...woh shaadi nibhaegi..

RB ka pechla track record itna kharab hai Hw can II trust him as in knw hw much he is by mr fun" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">invested in this marriage plus banda baat kare toh pata chalegana..nd our II is super dumb to understand his actions nd knw he cares ot loves

Nd I feel more than RB it was II who got married only fr Sex...she was attracted physically to him then she started knowing him..RB culd hv got his job done frm anybody but he still choose II coz he had many othrr reasons too. .

PPL DONT START BASHING ME PLZ😲

No bashing!!!

What you said in the bold part is right!! She will come to know he is invested...Slowly may be!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Tumhara DARD samajhti hoon sakhi...I have jheloed this, not once but twice. 

Mere saath har baar yehi hota hai Taraji 😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks you guys.

I am happy you loved the part, I made sure I changed the title before I went to bed, I had office work until 10 AM IST so posted the last chapter late... I am happy your girls love the kahani mein twist

Arya WELCOME BACK. I am SO SORRY U lost your work. I ALMOST lost mine I thought two days ago, we use IBM's COGNOS for reporting, I was in the "test" environment inadvertently, and couldnt see 6 of my folders, I FREAKED thinking IS/Admin had accidentally deleted it in "cleaning up", but later typed "production" on the browser, and it felt like Bhagwan prakat hue. 3ish years worth of painstakingly built queries and reports would have been gone.

I can have R&B tell her "I ONLY love you, and will never cheat on you, and Marliese "mere liye mar chuki hai" like a Desi soap hero.

Then II will have to snoop behind curtains and butt her nose into Chachi's business and give snarky bhashan to her hubby everyday about the million ways R&B must support Ranjan, and how "dono MILKAR Chachu ko bhagaayenge" "And then talk every evening in the balcony for 3 or 4 hours, and then after 7 or 10 years have a baby"

Its very easy to write, I can write it all in ONE chapter
I have 20 years of Ekta to inspire me to write such masterpieces

BUT
I WONT... He wont declare anything... I dont want II to tell R&B WHAT HE SHOULD DO. Its none of her business anyway. I am not progressive in my thought to allow pre-marital sex, but I am progressive enough to let a married couple HAVE A LIFE OF THEIR OWN after marriage. Bahu being the savior is over rated, SO is the beta making guest appearances.

Lets keep it messy and unresolved and imperfect.
The day you all vote to decide it should become a documenatry and II should turn into a soap bahu I will write one chapter and end it

NO WORRIES whatsoever... until then lets keep II paranoid, and R&B mysterious. I hate writing about II organizing bhajans and crafting a scene where a teary R&B will hug  Samar and Trehaan.

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NO WORRIES whatsoever... until then lets keep II
paranoid, and R&B mysterious. I hate writing about
II organizing bhajans and crafting a scene where a
teary R&B will hug Samar and Trehaan.

^^^ 🤣 * 1000 times

Your thinking is mature enough... Go for what u'll feel like nishaa...its always surprising and bestest!
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

No bashing!!!

What you said in the bold part is right!! She will come to know he is invested...Slowly may be!!

Thx re Ashu...abhi tera support mil gaya aur kya chahiye mujhe😉

But Nisha plz make II hpy now...bechari Manny ki wajah se ab toh woh MM mein paani peene se pehle bhi hisaab ke baare mein sochegi..my poor lady ..worst is she is going thru all this alone she cant even talk bout it with sumone😲

car ki baat I kind of dnt agree to ranjan ..uski marzi yaar woh kuch bhi le..moreover its a matter related to her family

Aur is sab ke beech MR.angry young man is stuck up with one thing...usne bhi II ko kitni baar hurt kiya hai woh bhi  intentionally and he gets away just by chanting "Enough II" and here she has apologised so many times nd he doesn't budge😡

samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks you guys.

I am happy you loved the part, I made sure I changed the title before I went to bed, I had office work until 10 AM IST so posted the last chapter late... I am happy your girls love the kahani mein twist

Arya WELCOME BACK. I am SO SORRY U lost your work. I ALMOST lost mine I thought two days ago, we use IBM's COGNOS for reporting, I was in the "test" environment inadvertently, and couldnt see 6 of my folders, I FREAKED thinking IS/Admin had accidentally deleted it in "cleaning up", but later typed "production" on the browser, and it felt like Bhagwan prakat hue. 3ish years worth of painstakingly built queries and reports would have been gone.

I can have R&B tell her "I ONLY love you, and will never cheat on you, and Marliese "mere liye mar chuki hai" like a Desi soap hero.

Then II will have to snoop behind curtains and butt her nose into Chachi's business and give snarky bhashan to her hubby everyday about the million ways R&B must support Ranjan, and how "dono MILKAR Chachu ko bhagaayenge" "And then talk every evening in the balcony for 3 or 4 hours, and then after 7 or 10 years have a baby"

Its very easy to write, I can write it all in ONE chapter
I have 20 years of Ekta to inspire me to write such masterpieces

BUT
I WONT... He wont declare anything... I dont want II to tell R&B WHAT HE SHOULD DO. Its none of her business anyway. I am not progressive in my thought to allow pre-marital sex, but I am progressive enough to let a married couple HAVE A LIFE OF THEIR OWN after marriage. Bahu being the savior is over rated, SO is the beta making guest appearances.

Lets keep it messy and unresolved and imperfect.
The day you all vote to decide it should become a documenatry and II should turn into a soap bahu I will write one chapter and end it

NO WORRIES whatsoever... until then lets keep II paranoid, and R&B mysterious. I hate writing about II organizing bhajans and crafting a scene where a teary R&B will hug  Samar and Trehaan.

Now that's a masterpiece Nisha😊