(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 86

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
"Things like above"

She had a better day on Wed, in general. She went to the showroom shadowed two cashiers for a couple hours took notes, came back sat down with Ashwini handed her the
updates, tried to figures out the exact key stroke where it was failing on some days, both Ashwini and her made a list of agreed upon failures, took sample data from the 4 showrooms that were deployed
Decided to test the SW all over again on site at KMPG with the best and the worst systems, run all sorts of stress tests with complicated transactions
and mimicking freezes... she ate lunch at her desk there was no invitation from upstairs.
That was because her "upstairs" was busy... Ranjan had requested he meet with some bucking bronco type fresh MBA (R&B had interviewed) to "realign resources". He was setting up an office of not quite "strategy" in the truest sense but nevertheless
a "directional" person that would tell Ranjan how is doing on the path he is headed in.

R&B had tried dissuading him, but Ranjan was convinced he needed "advisory" support

Why would he not? His only son was there physically and contributing every day but he received none o that from him. His brother was making suggestions
everyday many of which Ranjan did not have the resources to check the authenticity of...
Samar and Trehaan were going to start coming in soon, with the way the AGM plays out the power structure could change completely

Ranjan 26%
Savita 25%
R&B 10%
Manny 10%
Sam 10%
TOTAL 81%

Chachu 19%
Savita's 25% was up for grabs, so was the kids' 30% Chachu only needed 32%. All of Savita's and R&B would do it

He was willing to pay top dollar for it.
Sam was speculating he would hand 10% each to his worthless progency or hand them 5% each
to keep their interest alive and dangle the rest so they would forever salivate and supplicate
Harish Bhalla was made of different material altogether
Ranjan couldnt begin to be like him, YET Ranjan was caught with his pants down

R&B finished his coffee in the terrace, his morning was spent on training the new chap, Ashish Dhawan, he was like a month and a half old.
Was learning the ropes fast, now it was a matter of time whether he tilted towards Ranjan or Harish, outwardly Ashish will make every attempt to be Ranjan's ally R&B concludedBig smile

His wife was literally the bright spot this morning in the orange saree... he didnt know if she pretended to read text or was actually reading one, when she paused mid hall way
He savored the sight to his heart's content... her eye lashes went curled all the way down on her
cheek when she bent over like that.. she had instinctively wrapped herself around him at night and he heard a frustrated moan when he attempted to get up at 6

He had to lay back and "let her use him" for a few extra minutes, he had rewarded himself with linking her
fingers with his for the agony of not being able to make love, she winced each time she accidentally
slept on her belly, correcting herself to lay on her side quickly.

When she face the window, away from him she curled up in a ball, her knees drawn up to her chest almost, his arm trapped on her belly..

He got off the elevator, and Mrs Sagar greeted him with a smile, on her desk lay something that looked like a book tree.. "here is your book-quet" she said unable to hide the chuckle

Getting her to speak or laugh was a impossibility. Words his wife used on HIM, he wanted to denote those with Mrs Sagar

"Who is it from?" he asked her pausing... every book was wrapped in a different color.

"The Crosswords guy dropped it off" she said politely
The top book had a Crosswords logo envelope stuck on it, he opened it, the pink Post It...

He took it inside.. and read the note on the couch, twirling his locks...

P.S. Sorry! I forgot to mention its one month since we married...
TODAY!!!! OK... if u didnt want to celebrate things like above or think its silly, u can just read the books
Bye!

He re-re-read those lines, what was originally a half smiled turned into a full blown one, followed by a deep chuckle
She wrote three pages and had to explain the purpose in the P.S. on the bottom of page 3
He pulled the top book out, "Quiet" by Susan Cain

"Happy month?-versary
II"Embarrassed

He went to his phone and scrolled through her pictures, from Delhi to Paris and back... the dark pink saree at Sam's baby shower, her singing voice

How she immediately searched for him when she was done singing, how she turned to look as she walked
out with her Amma & Appa, the photographer had captured it deviously...

Sam had sent it to him... II had that look of longing,
as she looked sideways, like a parent pulling a kid's hand urging them to leave from a play date, "Oh please 5 more minutes?" she had that look in her eyes

Amma dragged her... her eyes were scanning the room for a glimpse... Sam was sure her eyes sought him..all eyes were on her though

Around 3 PM a guy delivered 30 pink roses to her cube with the note as usual UNSIGNED

"To celebrate "things like above""  Blushing
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by shidin0117

Hey Nisha,

I dont watch movies so much, not a fan of any big actors be it hindi, telugu tamil or kannada. hindi movies yearly once until graduation, after marriage only telugu and jackie chan movies in theatre. or else only at home and that I watch it here and there. I used to watch Ajith movies if it came on TV or whatever catches my eye while surfing channels. Its been 3 yrs 
since we went to a theatre I think. I think telugu movie Maghadheera was the last.

How come telugu ??
You understand it ??

I am a teluguite...Thats why asking Big smile
Silence in Words

Just one word - Awesome! II's (Nisha's) post its always leave a smile on my face.

About JugsCorner - its a loose translation of the place I grew up in India.
@Anu, ur close one is from this place Big smile

And I live in the US in a state of Jug Handles Tongue @Shevane???

I liked Archie Comics when I had opportunity to read but Jughead was not in my mind when I created the id.
Awww
PINK ROSES ??????
I love flowers!!
This guys is something

Oh !! This is news!! She did look for him on that day ??!?!?!
Who is this naya fella now Confused

The shares and AGM are not sending good vibes Cry

She is so gonna be floored now!!!

EK AUR TOH BANTA HAI AUTHOR SAHIBA!!!

Pllleaseee Hug
Lovely update. ...I jumped with joy when I read the name of Cheryl Strayed's book that I'm currently reading. I was telling taara and ashu how I've become obsessed with hiking because of this book. It also reminded me of r&b. Can't believe she gifted it to him. I bet he's already read it. The author of this book and r&b both have issues related to their mothers' deaths. You put a lot of thought into each part. From books'names to music to clothes everything is perfect. 
How symbolic!!! 30 roses ...30 days!!!
One for each day!!
LOVELY Hug
Originally posted by modernfamily

Lovely update. ...I jumped with joy when I read the name of Cheryl Strayed's book that I'm currently reading. I was telling taara and ashu how I've become obsessed with hiking because of this book. It also reminded me of r&b. Can't believe she gifted it to him. I bet he's already read it. The author of this book and r&b both have issues related to their mothers' deaths. You put a lot of thought into each part. From books'names to music to clothes everything is perfect

BOLD - Sudhi ...Really ?!?!?!?

Highlight - NISHA...You are simply superb!!!

Hats off ya!!

SO MUCH THOUGHT YOU PUT IN !!!! AMAZING Clap

Lovely...I mean...Who could have thought such intricate details would be touched upon like this!!!!

Superb Nisha...I have no words...ABSOLUTELY

Tussi aaj chaa gaye!! StarStarStar
Edited by Ashu25 - 6 years ago
Loved it to the Core...
R&B should also celebrate na??? Heart
That Note... <3 damn cute... always full of words!!!

i laughed on 'Adopt my kids' Hahahaha

each n every update brings butterflies to stomach that what dude will do next ;)