Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey All,
Loved silence in words and things like above, read it how many times I doont know, but I love reading about the thoughts of a person. If we understand a person, we can easily read them, else we have to work. 

Dont have time, have to go to school as it is result day.

But loved the discussions going on, frm Anu and Ashu's sharing of kids, to what R&Bs duties towards his family or whther to follow what he wants to do...everything. 

Will come back and write 

Nisha I am placing u on a pedestal, 

I am requesting pls give us another update, khatam karo in dono ka dooriyan. R&B is teaching his II a lesson, good, but pls dont drag dude. Already she is little insecure, she might think u r already bored with her. Atleast keep kissing her regularly and passionately😉😆

Have a nice day or night
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, by the time I wrote a comment, we got an update, thanks Nisha. God II and her scatterbrain thoughts, oily soil ROFLing...when will she understand, so nervous around him, whats wrong with her, why is she not fighting?
Ok I am going, else I will be late.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
only this girl can think about vegetable patch and oily soil in such a situation...even reading this makes me worried of aage kya hoga...rare piece she is!!!even fate is merciless here..nahi tho why she missed that sign and rnb came to know about verna on the same day itself!!!ab who will help you II?
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh! All this emotional and work onslaught is gonna take a toll on II. Burnout!!

What it does or not, SoSy will surely teach us what can happen if two people do not communicate important things! 😆
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If anyone could get killed by words..this has got to be it. OMG, you can slice the tension with a KNIFE.
The cab, the car..II's had it. 

Loved the way she was scared of Ranjan..bolti band..II is Sher only in front of her brood, the bhallas are very  intimidating. Goodness can't imagine what's going to happen next..

Really NISHA! seriously Nisha! OMG Nisha! 

JUST PLAIN SIMPLE NIIISSHAAA! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Orangen

Thank you for making feel so welcome!

I went on google to find out that you would like to know about my ID.

I met this friend who changed my life - she was my student when we started and then is now my boss. And you know her!!

ASMA and Neel.. I thought German at MMB many years ago as an Intern ' Praktikant' and I stayed with her lovely family as a PG. Her amma and appa were as traditional as II's but the most broad minded I know. She and I bonded over endless Oranges on our trip to Jaipur. Anything Indian is Orangen ( German for Oranges) for me.

She has family I'm single.

We consult.

Asma and 3 others are the brain behind me the warrior with the brains too 😉that travels like she does when she can. She takes care of APAC. Me everywhere else. We are not huge with money. This work is our passion. I do non-english clients.

But she is far more organized and than me; why she is what she is!

She's tells me that she finds your Updates and the regular very good. And she is not impressed soon!

ANY wonder you are so impressive! ðŸ˜‰

LOVE THIS GROUP!

Pardon my English...not my mother tongue!😎

Hey Orangen

THANK YOU😃

YOUR English is a million times better than MY German😃 I mean billion... All I know is "Danke" from flying Lufthansa for years. Shame on me? Yep😭 I speak only Desi languages, so you are  way ahead than me... Angrezi I thank the invaders

THANKS FOR SHARING about your friendship and the fantastic work you do. I am learning to think beyond myself and my needs, some day... some day I hope to do more... than for MYSELF ALONE😭 Until then I shall gawk at people like you

PLEASE STAY ON AND TRAVEL WITH US😃 We dont change the condition of women around the world or remedy global warming or cure cancer, but we can make you smile😃

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kya hai...
Nai...Matlab kya hai yeh ðŸ¤£

Bechari II gayi kaam se...Pakka !!
Main zara breakfast khaane kya chali gayi yahan II ko dono taraf se khilaya ja raha hai...Ek muh se aur doosra kaano se ðŸ¤£

Yeh banda kitna tadpayega isse aur ?!?!?😭

She is sooo gone today!!
Ranjan will feel bad DIL is not buying cars in spite they having hell lot of them...And he might go into depression as well ðŸ¤£

Dude will think she crashed the Corolla into something and is now buying another from somewhere without telling him ðŸ˜†

Amma will get panic attack udhar and Appa will start screeching ðŸ¤£

Akka will have low BP now ðŸ˜†

Yeh kya kar dala II ne ðŸ¤£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Oh yes!! How did I miss the side bumping and the forehead bumping!?!
II's reaction...I expected that!! I knew she would act all guilty and aloof...Well, the guy is making her do it...

PS - I am also like this only...I shout, phir others get hurt..I try to make a move..They distance themselves and upon situations like this I act aloof...Phir patch up ho gaya toh I will get back to mushy gushy side ..

Ajeeb no ?? 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Oh...How did I miss the side bumping and the forehead bumping?!?
II's reaction...Just as I expected!!

PS-  I am also like this only...Kuch untoward hot toh I behave exactly like this...ALOOF...
Again patch up ho gaya toh I get back to my original 

Ajeeb no ??
Ashu25 thumbnail
Oops...Double post with edit...Sorry!!
IF is ajeeb 
Pehle post karne nahi deta and when I type out everything it shows my previous post ðŸ˜•