Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Although I am curious to know what R&B will react and how the stalemate will resolve, I will let Nisha have the last laugh ๐Ÿ˜† While I go about my day like a headless chicken, much like II, and wait for the evening! 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: EnVee

Although I am curious to know what R&B will react and how the stalemate will resolve, I will let Nisha have the last laugh ๐Ÿ˜† While I go about my day like a headless chicken, much like II, and wait for the evening! 

Ditto!!!

I am off for now..
head is spinning suddenly

Sunstroke I guess ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Oops...Double post with edit...Sorry!!

IF is ajeeb 
Pehle post karne nahi deta and when I type out everything it shows my previous post ๐Ÿ˜•

Tumhara DARD samajhti hoon sakhi...I have jheloed this, not once but twice. 
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hell ya...I typed one para frm cell nd its all gone nw๐Ÿ˜ก

My POV 

Rb being a keen observer knows II really well nd he can trust her to stick by him no matter what...woh shaadi nibhaegi..

RB ka pechla track record itna kharab hai Hw can II trust him as in knw hw much he is invested in this marriage plus banda baat kare toh pata chalegana..nd our II is super dumb to understand his actions nd knw he cares ot loves

Nd I feel more than RB it was II who got married only fr Sex...she was attracted physically to him then she started knowing him..RB culd hv got his job done frm anybody but he still choose II coz he had many othrr reasons too. .

PPL DONT START BASHING ME PLZ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry, have to have to say this ๐Ÿ˜† perhaps put a smile therefore. Naradar kalagam mootti vitta maadiri irukku Nisha ๐Ÿ˜†

(Narad stirring the pot of troubles)
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey Orangen

THANK YOU๐Ÿ˜ƒ

YOUR English is a million times better than MY German๐Ÿ˜ƒ I mean billion... All I know is "Danke" from flying Lufthansa for years. Shame on me? Yep๐Ÿ˜ญ I speak only Desi languages, so you are  way ahead than me... Angrezi I thank the invaders

THANKS FOR SHARING about your friendship and the fantastic work you do. I am learning to think beyond myself and my needs, some day... some day I hope to do more... than for MYSELF ALONE๐Ÿ˜ญ Until then I shall gawk at people like you

PLEASE STAY ON AND TRAVEL WITH US๐Ÿ˜ƒ We dont change the condition of women around the world or remedy global warming or cure cancer, but we can make you smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Neither do we.

Just sharing a little. 
PLEASE STAY ON AND TRAVEL WITH US๐Ÿ˜ƒ We dont change the condition of women around the world or remedy global warming or cure cancer, but we can make you smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Plan to stay here with you all. If we are happy and don't covet - like II never does- the world will take care of itself. We are all here for fun! 

Ps: did i talk too much?? Because I do talk a lot this your forum.๐Ÿ˜Š Very happy to be here. 

SushSathisha thumbnail
oily soil hahaha
lolzzz
charlie1950 thumbnail
Dono may hi problem hai yaar
Ek bolta hi nahi toh dussri band hi nahi hoti
Opposite attracts I guess
Pyar hai , jatate bhi hai magar
apne apne ajeeb tareeko se
Unn kay bane is bhavar may bas hum sab
phass gaye hai,voh bhi buri tarah se
Aab bugataoo
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Poor dear II.
No woman needs to worry so much about losing her man like II does. 

I do wish she knows what she really is in RnB's life. He did think of her at a bright spot in his morning didn't he. 

WIll Ranjan notice that the scroll in the pooja room is untouched and will II blurt out the flat in Chennai referring to  Manny's call? 

Nisha the updates were awesome. How do we wait till the day ends??

samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Has she heard about "fighting to save your marriage"? ๐Ÿ˜ญ