Originally posted by: Divashni

Lst post abt this "My choice" topic frm me. Promise.πŸ˜›

Srsly cudn't help myself tho.πŸ˜†

Good one 🀣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And then God will appear

She sat on the steps between 17th & 18th after making sure the doors were secure, and cried...
she was prone to random crying bouts, its a surprise no one she knows even saw it until now
But stairs were her best friend...

"What time is your flight?" she texted
Didnt hear a peep
"Ishita u left ur lunch at home kanna" Amma had texted when she had come in
"Ayyo" "Pulao raita? "Shittt" "Why didnt u remind me? When u came to the balcony?"
Amma called her...instantly

"Did u ask me to? U ordered me not to come" Amma was angry

"The Corolla keys are in my top drawer"

"I took a cab Ma I didnt want u to know" II said

"VERY BAD" Amma

"Why who scored O?" (on the exam)

"Nee panradu onakke nanna irukka? (are u seeing what u are doing here?) she demanded

"What Ma... u wont go look, Appa will never agree... I decided I will take a cab...
or if my FIL spots me taking one he will buy me a new Maruti. I guess Appa will be OK with ME getting a new FREE one" II blackmailed

"Nee irukke paar, onna chinna vayasula adikaama vittadu tappa pochu (I shudve spanked u when u were lil u wud have turned out OK" Amma said

Ii giggled and savored that line

"Amma please po ma? PLEASE look at cars and return my fancy Corolla to me?" II begged

"Ummm how much is an Elantra?" Amma asked softly

"I DONT KNOW U MIND UR OWN BIZ" II

Amma : "Enna velayadreya? Its Rs.15 lakhs" "NO NO"

"I am going this Saturday to book it with Akka" Good bye" she hung up

She went to her Amma text exchange and rubbed it fondly

Came back to R&B's... saw all her texts from last night...

Dialed him  "umm... Mrs Sagar said u are going to Bangalore. Umm... may be you forgot you are married, but tomorrow happens to be April 8th, one month from the date
Hope its fun for you in Blore. Next time I hope you will tell me  before u go someplace... but then (ours is not a "talking" kinda marriage) I am going to  D II again tonight just so you know
Dont want to be alone by myself at ho... I mean at your house. Umm... u probably changed ur number... umm"

Went back to her desk, worked through the afternoon without eating anything, requested Bally's admin to get her on his calendar for 30 minutes

She gave a 5 PM...

"Hey kiddo" he got up from his chair and hugged her

She stayed in the hug for an extra minute or two

"Kaise ho?" Hamesha busy rehte ho?" she looked at him longingly

"YEH LOOK, YAHI LOOK KE LIYE to boss woh 20th floor par marey ja raha hai aur tu MUJHE de rahi hai woh look"

She giggled half heartedly

"Boss, kabhi kabhi in hasrat bhari nigahon se USKI taraf bhi dekh le" he begged

"aur kuch?' II asked, smiling humorlessly

He sat down near her, not in his chair  "I met him in the elevator this afternoon"  "HE is the ONLY guy that wears cargos and flip flops in the whole entire bldg
"Koi fiqar nahi hai usko... he really doesnt care for any one's opinion does he?"

"NOO" she said viciously

"Even that look is hot rey... 10th floor mein Nova Scotia Bank ki interns usey ghoor rahi thi... he adjusted his ear phones in his left ear  TWO of them said "HES MARRIED?"
Wahin atma hatya ki haalat ho gayi"

II smiled  "Liar" "Mujhe dekhkar aap kuch bhi jhoot bolo"

"NO I SWEAR... NICE MOVE, IYER BTW making him wear that ring... he cant play the field any more"

"He can take it off and play" II said softly

He stared at her for the longest time "U didnt just say that"

"Ummm... u never know" (fighting a lump) "appa hates him... we both never seem to get along...
I have a potty mouth... at some point he is going to miss the excitement" II said playing with her choora

"are u being a potty mouth so he will leave you or cheat?" Bally asked softly

"NAHI TO" she said outraged  "But u know. A normal argument or a normal fight can set him off"

"Aur tum normal nahi ho" Bally sniggered

"WHATS NORMAL Bally?" II asked with a yearning look "Appa hates him to the core, he hates his Dad... his ummm.. his... sister hates me, not Sam the other one"

"So?" Bally pretended to be confused "U are telling me about a bunch of people"

"U know... we cant stand each other in the same room more than two days, we commit homicide... umm the day he returned from Paris, I flung things at him Dad came up"

Bally tried to suppress his laugh... and just ROFLed... JUST ROFLed...

"Usko bhi de maara? Toone?" he asked

"Ummm no... I like him" II mumbled looking at her toes

"AND U obviously hate the dude" Bally provoked her as she blushed

"Hum normal nahi hain..." II said

"Keep saying that, kabhi na kabhi to Bhagwan prakat hongey" (U will see the Lord)

II glared at him first and then gave him a dirty look and then punched him, but he JUST wouldnt stop laughing

"Suman aur main din mein 10 baar ladte hain, weve been married for 12? 13 years?" Bally counted "Saala year yaad nahi mujhe" he guffawed

"Not funny... I will call Suman" II sniffled

"KYA SUN NA chahti hai Iyer?" he asked kindly

"Agar ladte ho to does one person take off?" II asked

"Kaash. All I need is Heineken's and spicy paneer tikka and sex. Who ever can give me that" Bally had a faraway look in his eyes

"Have u tried to "look"? (have u tried to cheat?) II asked

"Nothing like make up sex kiddo... with the partner" Bally's voice was husky

"Hmmm" II said breathlessly... in despair... in hope...

"I can go into detail on make up sex, but unfortunately only with the Raakshas? RakshaSAN? Yeh tum Iyer log har baat ke peeche AN kyon laga dete ho?,  Shani ke peechhe shani-AN"

II laughed heartily

"So anyway make up sex rules I can only share with him 😳(politely indicating HR rules prohibit him from getting too explicit with her)

She admired his comforting nature, appreciated his honesty, JUST ABSOLUTELY ADORED HIM

"If u had a twin I wud have married him" II promised

"Hai na mera ek bhai Australia mein... nalaayak (Doc BTW)"

II smiled..

"But hes not 6'3" meri tarah bahut bakwaas karta hai... hes not quiet.. like the dude.. he doesnt smile and yet not... have u noticed? Ur guy? He will smile? Or not?
WONDER what he thinks" Bally pretended to thinkπŸ˜ƒ

"Hmmm" II nodded😳

SHE KNEW TOO WELL WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE😳

"Umm... will u expedite Bhavna's replacement req? Since we dont have a replacement for u, I cant go beg my new Mgr"

"Ummm I will TRY... I am being honest... stress test to karwaake rahenge.. u will be put through the wringer...
u have to divvy it up between the three and show what it looks like after 60 days Iyer" Bally sounded ominous

"Why did I come to you" she was angry

"To bitch about "MERE SAIYYAN" he joked

"Nahi... I need the req Bally" she begged

"We all do" he sniggered

"I could use three people for a "Customer Program Mgmt Staff"" he shot back
"What is the use of knowing u then?" she accused

"So I can give the Rakshas-AN make up sex tricks" "Iyer I skipped a grade... I AM NOT THE CEO Kiddo" "I am SOWEEE" he begged

II got up, he did too he gave her a hug again

"Ja ghar, and have an orgy or two"
"Is that what u do when u have a bad day?" II asked
"I moonlight as Hugh Heffner" Bally said

She left laughing...

Picked up take out from some fancy Vasant Vihar Italian restaurant called Barrels... ordered on her way, picked up tomato soup cheesy bread sticks
Texted Akka a guy would deliver pizza pasta and brownies... Akka yelled and shouted, she quietly hung up

She didnt know if kitchen was closed at Malcha Marg... she didnt want to demand they cook for her at 9 PM
She cant go to D II again... and be involved in another fight
The food smelled good... her cramping eased a bit

The cab arrived at MM aroun 9 ish... she picked up every thing... paid the guy... went in... Her phone rang, she had 5 bags AND food
The kesari bag fell on the floor along with a back of containers Amma had returned.. it clattered

Ranjan rushed: Are u OK betaji? (worried)

"Ummm sorry Dad... umm my phone rang" she mumbled

"U brought food?" he asked shocked

"Umm haan... I didnt feel good, so got soup" she said sheepishly

"WHY? Ghar par 4 log hain" he looked upset

"Its so late... I didnt feel like cooking, they must be tired too" II defended the help

He picked up a couple bags and handed to her, she set it in the kitchen

Went up to change UNAWARE... the dude watched the whole tamasha and had walked up to his floor

She had seen the Ferrari and assumed he was in Blore

She went up and found him hands in pockets, leaning on the back of the couch in the lounge area

In AW sweats and a navy BR tee...
"

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Nisha  when is the update I am all teaM II todayπŸ˜†,
Like shev said this is like P&P lots of prejudices and lots of pride πŸ˜³
idk what u plan to do next but in my office meeting I was  thinking ab kya hoga  all the timeπŸ˜†

☒️  ZIPPPπŸ˜ƒ
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank you nisha you changed the title to software symphony.from next time will you atleast make it as sosy?i dont like ss.i know you are busy to check this type of details.phir bhi...if you can,pls...
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Idk if I'v evr askd u ths bt Nisha, aage kya hua??? πŸ€£

Screw my 8:30 am meeting 2morrow (who needs 2 b well rested? πŸ˜†), I'm stayng up til whenevr I c the nxt upd8 come up. Please please please make it soon.
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divashni

Idk if I'v evr askd u ths bt Nisha, aage kya hua??? πŸ€£

Screw my 8:30 am meeting 2morrow (who needs 2 b well rested? πŸ˜†), I'm stayng up til whenevr I c the nxt upd8 come up. Please please please make it soon.

YEAHHH!!! πŸ‘

THATS the attitude πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
N then Nisha stopped!!! II itne saare make up tips le kar aayi... N tabhi tumko tumhara saare evening errands yaad aaye... Nahi?!?πŸ˜†
 R&B ki tee dekh kar II ne kya kaha?? Agli ladai kab n kaise hui?
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

YEAHHH!!! πŸ‘

THATS the attitude πŸ˜†

I clearly hav my priorities straight. πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nisha...this increasing heartrate in early morning is not good for health!ab i am also like frozen n wondering   aage kya hoga?(thanks to harshita)
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aiyooo, this is called torture...the LORD is waiting...seriously? Isilence before the storm???
II's reaction?? Either she will start crying or do nothing - weary and tired after so much emotional upheaval all day..

Let's see..the suspense music is already playing loud and hard in my head.