Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: samsi74

Nisha, thank you so much for abs delightful updates. You are amazing to maintain this rate.πŸ‘

A small request: Tamils are celebrating New Year next week no? Please make Ranjan arrange something to celebrate it at MM. Nothing ott. Simple something to celebrate the fact that the lady of the house is aTamilian

u know a coincidence its baisakhi (punjabi new year ) and tamil new years on the same day  i told her lonnng back something in MM hona hai .. so glad  now this request is coming in from other folks too πŸ˜ƒ
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Nisha u litreally gave a regular pati ko Bhagwan ka status in the title πŸ˜† I had mighty laugh when I read the last line (lord these days wear BR and AW)
Another that made me happy was that I had got a job offer from Bank of Nova Scotia😳 in Delhi way back in 2001. 

Next update ka kya time hai ?? 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

nice!!!😳happy  that her R&B is handling everything really cute ..

Good to hear that Nivi is doing fine now! 

@ bold ditto to that and so happy to hear that her RnB is looking after Nivi ( touch wood) 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Nisha u litreally gave a regular pati ko Bhagwan ka status in the title πŸ˜† I had mighty laugh when I read the last line (lord these days wear BR and AW)

Another that made me happy was that I had got a job offer from Bank of Nova Scotia😳 in Delhi way back in 2001. 

Next update ka kya time hai ?? 

next update will be exactly when i say when is the next update and fall asleep πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its happened so many times its  not funny
Hsp.canada thumbnail

next update will be exactly when i say when is the next update and fall asleep πŸ˜† its happened so many times its  not funny

Me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I think it's around 11.00 Est. I am sleepy but I want to see aage kya hua?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

u know a coincidence its baisakhi (punjabi new year ) and tamil new years on the same day  i told her lonnng back something in MM hona hai .. so glad  now this request is coming in from other folks too πŸ˜ƒ

Wow! That's great news. I didn't know. πŸ˜Š

That makes it even more exciting. Please Nisha let them celebrate it,two cultures side by side! Or is it too fimly to your taste? You can make it less filmy I'm sureπŸ˜‰
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good Afternoon Girls!!
Nisha πŸ˜³

Relieved Bally turned out perfect -- too good to be true.  Only the really lucky get to have people like that in their lives. The man's there to offer a shoulder, stops inline and a thorough professional who makes no false promises.

She admired his comforting nature, appreciated his honesty, JUST ABSOLUTELY ADORED HIM

πŸ‘

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I think it's around 11.00 Est. I am sleepy but I want to see aage kya hua?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I told Ashu that inki dono ki tension se mere Baal white ho rahey haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have never obsessed so much about a storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think and feel for them. Don't get me started on Ranjan πŸ˜­and appa😲
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good to hear that Nivi is doing fine now! 

@ bold ditto to that and so happy to hear that her RnB is looking after Nivi ( touch wood) 

@ bold : that's so cute! God bless them!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

I told Ashu that inki dono ki tension se mere Baal white ho rahey haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have never obsessed so much about a storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think and feel for them. Don't get me started on Ranjan πŸ˜­and appa😲

mere bhi i am preparing for my 9am meeting but constantly refreshing this page πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kabhi team II, kabhi team R&B minion se leke , that srilankan guy in that velan i have gushed over everyone now even i cant sleep till i read the next one πŸ˜‰

she is such a meanie head i tell u each and every update kaise karthi hai patha nahi πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
and no pleaase dont get me started on Ranjan 😳😳😳 gosh taking her stuff and that concern so sweet ...
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago