Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pachaas rupaye ki bet!! Ye dono ladenge abhi...ekdum kutte billi kindz ladenge... More stray cat for Ranjan to worry!!😆😈☯️
N then II jaa kar italian khayegi!!😆
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

YEAHHH!!! 👏

THATS the attitude 😆

ok i have a 9 am on tuesday ...how do u stop like this each and every time 😆😆😆😆😆😆
will stay up.. now intha vayasana kalathula u are making me do this every night ...😆

@divashni how is nivi?
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

And then God will appear

nisha u are making me crazy now so he returned from Banglore already ...or never went..

loved the bally convo , nice to see the friendship intact but Bally was saying the truth req jaldi nahi hoga.👏.
Aur yeh Bally kya kya notice kartha hai ... II might go and fight with the gushing girls now😆 or ban him taking the elevator alone i want a super possessive II one of these days and R&B having a good laugh .. thank god she doesn't visit this thread she will know her R&B has this huge fan following here too 😉😉😆

Gosh imagine a character of a book visiting the book and fighting over her  husband character my imagination is running wild today 😆

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
you have to be very careful about what you tell folks regarding helping them Ranjan said he will help her with cat problems I am sure he didnt think every other day 😆
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

nisha u are making me crazy now so he returned from Banglore already ...or never went..

loved the bally convo , nice to see the friendship intact but Bally was saying the truth req jaldi nahi hoga.👏.
Aur yeh Bally kya kya notice kartha hai ... II might go and fight with the gushing girls now😆 or ban him taking the elevator alone i want a super possessive II one of these days and R&B having a good laugh .. thank god she doesn't visit this thread she will know her R&B has this huge fan following here too 😉😉😆

Gosh imagine a character of a book visiting the book and fighting over her  husband character my imagination is running wild today 😆

I blame it on Nisha... She leaves us high n dry😆... R&B will twirl his hair n read on ipad/iphone what we say about him n his motor mouth. N then give half smiles n a few chuckles too... Full smile bas wo II ke self talks ko dega...specially the ones about him.
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ok i have a 9 am on tuesday ...how do u stop like this each and every time 😆
will stay up.. now intha vayasana kalathula u are making me do this every night ...😆

@divashni how is nivi?

Much betr Anu. Doc appt 2morrow nd she is planning 2 return 2 classes on Wed. Of course she is still quite weak bt def betr than last 2 weeks. Aunty left ovr the weekend only after entrusting me the responsibility of makng sure Nivs doesn't over exert herself. M on security duty almost 24/7 now. I text Nivi every hr 2 c how she is doing nd remind hr to eat/drink/rest. Is this wht it feels like 2 hav kids? 😆

ll tell her 2 drop by on this thread, bt there's quite a bit of chaos tht she hs 2 deal w/ 2 resume normal life so idk if she'll evn look towards IF 4 now. 😛
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divashni

Much betr Anu. Doc appt 2morrow nd she is planning 2 return 2 classes on Wed. Of course she is still quite weak bt def betr than last 2 weeks. Aunty left ovr the weekend only after entrusting me the responsibility of makng sure Nivs doesn't over exert herself. M on security duty almost 24/7 now. I text Nivi every hr 2 c how she is doing nd remind hr to eat/drink/rest. Is this wht it feels like 2 hav kids? 😆

ll tell her 2 drop by on this thread, bt there's quite a bit of chaos tht she hs 2 deal w/ 2 resume normal life so idk if she'll evn look towards IF 4 now. 😛

glad she is getting better ..yes sick children means 24 hours duty .. my daughter got pneumonia at 2  i freaked out so bad when the doc told me she had that i will never forget .. i had to call my manager to tell i was taking the day off and I couldnt talk at all bus rothi gayi but thankfully after a dose in hospital she was much better with oxygen level and within 2 days actually fine.. but i can never forget that experience because i wasnt expecting it i was thinking its an ear infection and her oxygen count was so low.. oh well bottom line we all get crazy when someone falls sick.
You are indeed an awesome friend .. and tell her we will all give her a hard time if she doesnt rest well 😆😆 
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha, thank you so much for abs delightful updates. You are amazing to maintain this rate.👏
A small request: Tamils are celebrating New Year next week no? Please make Ranjan arrange something to celebrate it at MM. Nothing ott. Simple something to celebrate the fact that the lady of the house is aTamilian
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

glad she is getting better ..yes sick children means 24 hours duty .. my daughter got pneumonia at 2  i freaked out so bad when the doc told me she had that i will never forget .. i had to call my manager to tell i was taking the day off and I couldnt talk at all bus rothi gayi but thankfully after a dose in hospital she was much better with oxygen level and within 2 days actually fine.. but i can never forget that experience because i wasnt expecting it i was thinking its an ear infection and her oxygen count was so low.. oh well bottom line we all get crazy when someone falls sick.
You are indeed an awesome friend .. and tell her we will all give her a hard time if she doesnt rest well 😆😆 

Tht sounds lik a tuf situation 4 a parent 2 b in. 
@bold: tru tht. 
Honstly she's been there 4 me mor times thn I can remember. Me helping her out whn she's sick is nothing. She def won't defy orders 2 rest...esp whn they r coming frm mom. Nd now the SoSy gang 2. 😆 Mor thn me tho her R&B is handling everythng. Mujhe to do luv stories dekhne ko mil rhi hain aaj kal. One betwn II-R&B in SoSyland nd a real life 1 thts seriously not less than a fairy tale. 😉 😃
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divashni

Tht sounds lik a tuf situation 4 a parent 2 b in. 
@bold: tru tht. 
Honstly she's been there 4 me mor times thn I can remember. Me helping her out whn she's sick is nothing. She def won't defy orders 2 rest...esp whn they r coming frm mom. Nd now the SoSy gang 2. 😆 Mor thn me tho her R&B is handling everythng. Mujhe to do luv stories dekhne ko mil rhi hain aaj kal. One betwn II-R&B in SoSyland nd a real life 1 thts seriously not less than a fairy tale. 😉 😃

nice!!!😳happy  that her R&B is handling everything really cute ..