Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Maine khud ko 

Cool ...enjoy ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Entertainment maanga hai bhai 😕...sab itne silent kyon ho gaye😭😭

Ashu , since u asked for it... Here goes

We went to a event entertainment place last Saturday and there was this loud music blaring and the Dj calling out folks to dance and it was a riot( me only watching cos of two left feet, 10 left fingers, 10 left toes and one left hip...). Funkies joined in and hooting all, so u can imagine the mood... So there were rounds , each breaking their neck, chest,arms and legs, with the top few being selected for each round and then came the final... With one guy as one finalist and another group as two girls as the second finalist ... , one coloured girl and one gori... Each stage these girls were amazing... I was looking at their moves that they were able to pull off and the flexibility they showed inspite of the tight clothing that these girls were wearing ... I was commenting to my daughter curious to know, how did they manage to get in to the pants they had on..., typically my daughter rolled her eyes and gave me a look to say !! Really!!
So having been "chummiffed by my daughters look, concentrated back to what was happening on stage In the final, the boy finished his performance and then these two girls came on... They literally stage fad diya... So much stage fadofying she did that woh coloured girl ki tight jeans fat gayi totally splitting her varun dhawan size bum in front of hundreds who were watching her... It was a holy Christ moment... She laughed mortified, danced her way out of the stage , quickly covered herself by removing her hoodie and tying it over her hips...

( she came later on to the stage with the phati hui jean to pose for a photo with the event organizers as the girls won the final round.., she was a sport )
Entertainment complete , we laughed our stomachs out till we reached home ... I was decent enough to not laugh when the jeans 'phating' actually happened...Edited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Ashu , since u asked for it... Here goes

We went to a event entertainment place last Saturday and there was this loud music blaring and the Dj calling out folks to dance and it was a riot( me only watching cos of two left feet, 10 left fingers, 10 left toes and one left hip...). Funkies joined in and hooting all, so u can imagine the mood... So there were rounds , each breaking their neck, chest,arms and legs, with the top few being selected for each round and then came the final... With one guy as one finalist and another group as two girls as the second finalist ... , one coloured girl and one gori... Each stage these girls were amazing... I was looking at their moves that they were able to pull off and the flexibility they showed inspite of the tight clothing that these girls were wearing ... I was commenting to my daughter curious to know, how did they manage to get in to the pants they had on..., typically my daughter rolled her eyes and gave me a look to say !! Really!!
So having been "chummiffed by my daughters look, concentrated back to what was happening on stage In the final, the boy finished his performance and then these two girls came on... They literally stage fad diya... So much stage fadofying she did that woh coloured girl ki tight jeans fat gayi totally splitting her varun dhawan size bum in front of hundreds who were watching her... It was a holy Christ moment... She laughed mortified, danced her way out of the stage , quickly covered herself by removing her hoodie and tying it over her hips...

( she came later on to the stage with the phati hui jean to pose for a photo with the event organizers as the girls won the final round.., she was a sport )
Entertainment complete , we laughed our stomachs out till we reached home ... I was decent enough to not laugh when the jeans 'phating' actually happened...

THIS IS RIOT!!!! 
🤣
Goddd tgis so soo hilarious!!!!!! 
The way you explained it is simply phadu ðŸ¤£
I might fall off my bed now ðŸ¤£
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

THIS IS RIOT!!!!
🤣
Goddd tgis so soo hilarious!!!!!!
The way you explained it is simply phadu🤣
I might fall off my bed now🤣

Happy that it entertained you!! My husband was tearing his hair out when me and my daughter were laughing our stomachs out that night...
But the thing that amazed me was to see how the the men reacted to that!! They were cool and to take the spotlight away from her, two of the boys from her group spontaneously covered up for her by joining in to dance...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry you guys, I had no time to update the index page as usual. Monday morning woes I guess, thanks for finding the chapters diligently anyways. I TOTALLY APPRECIATE IT

I read Swathi's post and realized I hadn't. I hope I got it right this time. I cannot believe HOW INVESTED YOU ALL ARE IN TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE LEADS' MOTIVES

Woww!!! I don't think even the greatest authors of our times have anything close to what I have. I forgot to thank a newbie yesterday, and today, DocS and Jugs?
Are you an Archie comics lover? You immediately reminded me of Jughead for some reason my most favorite character ever, loves the exact same things I love, FOOD and SLEEP. Anyway THANK YOU BOTH for reading.

Vikas, its actually April 7th Tuesday according to the story. March 31st was her first day back at work after honeymoon.
Swathi on one of your comments: I agree marriage shouldn't change our "plans for parents" in anyway.. we should be entitled to support them no matter what.

I never pitched my leads as "sane, rational, sensible, mature, reasonable, OR Godly" so punch away with all your might. They are as real as you or I. MORE flawed I confirm...

I am all wrung out after trashing overseas Desis and the education system yesterday. Unless you make the topic really juicy or spicy I will just lurk today. Until then I will let Anu find "true love" in her DAV uniform, and Shevane find onions in a Jacuzzi.
Coz if it weren't for such quests, Software Symphony wouldn't exist
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am stil yet laughing over the madness Errant!!! 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sorry you guys, I had no time to update the index page as usual. Monday morning woes I guess, thanks for finding the chapters diligently anyways. I TOTALLY APPRECIATE IT

I read Swathi's post and realized I hadn't. I hope I got it right this time. I cannot believe HOW INVESTED YOU ALL ARE IN TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE LEADS' MOTIVES

Woww!!! I don't think even the greatest authors of our times have anything close to what I have. I forgot to thank a newbie yesterday, and today, DocS and Jugs?
Are you an Archie comics lover? You immediately reminded me of Jughead for some reason my most favorite character ever, loves the exact same things I love, FOOD and SLEEP. Anyway THANK YOU BOTH for reading.

Vikas, its actually April 7th Tuesday according to the story. March 31st was her first day back at work after honeymoon.
Swathi on one of your comments: I agree marriage shouldn't change our "plans for parents" in anyway.. we should be entitled to support them no matter what.

I never pitched my leads as "sane, rational, sensible, mature, reasonable, OR Godly" so punch away with all your might. They are as real as you or I. MORE flawed I confirm...

I am all wrung out after trashing overseas Desis and the education system yesterday. Unless you make the topic really juicy or spicy I will just lurk today. Until then I will let Anu find "true love" in her DAV uniform, and Shevane find onions in a Jacuzzi.
Coz if it weren't for such quests, Software Symphony wouldn't exist

PHEW!!! What a relief you are back, it was as if just like RB you've gone too...for God knows how long...all the IIs at the forum waiting for action and our Nisha Aka RB (only in the current context) off somewhere. Happy reading to you and happy readin to us SOON! Likhte raho Nisha!!!
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Happy that it entertained you!! My husband was tearing his hair out when me and my daughter were laughing our stomachs out that night...
But the thing that amazed me was to see how the the men reacted to that!! They were cool and to take the spotlight away from her, two of the boys from her group spontaneously covered up for her by joining in to dance...

Thats being chivalrous! But very funny ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

🤣