(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sarsyed

AASHU U R LATE...tumhara RB mere khabse mein hain

NISHA SENT HIM TO ME TO BLRπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

hEY even I am a Banglorean, but I dont want him, u can keep him..πŸ˜†

Hi to all,

Meanie R&B, poor II, I am feeling bad for her, she has so many things on her mind right now, worrying abt appa amma, then Akka, and manny's words r there in her mind, plus she was PMSing with all the aches that brings. So she reacted without thinking and anyway the dude has always been behind her because of the intense attraction b/w them. So she assumed it...but we ll know he cares for her, khair it will be more entertaining for us this way. Waiting to see what she will do.

Nisha again a perfect googly u threw us...
Pokemon saves the day for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hey the page numbers,  chapters r not matching i am going thru many pagesπŸ˜•
where is Metro Branch and treatise??????
Originally posted by shidin0117

hEY even I am a Banglorean, but I dont want him, u can keep him..πŸ˜†

Hi to all,

Meanie R&B, poor II, I am feeling bad for her, she has so many things on her mind right now, worrying abt appa amma, then Akka, and manny's words r there in her mind, plus she was PMSing with all the aches that brings. So she reacted without thinking and anyway the dude has always been behind her because of the intense attraction b/w them. So she assumed it...but we ll know he cares for her, khair it will be more entertaining for us this way. Waiting to see what she will do.

Nisha again a perfect googly u threw us...
Nisha had cherised desired to me a spin baller πŸ˜†, her updates are like pace baller and twist like a spiner πŸ˜† bhaut cricket ho gaya! Between II was also mean, just in the morning RnB said that he can wear his husband cap. I feel bad for II but she needs to think  before she speaks sometimes, otherwise she will keep repenting, both at work and personal life.
Metro branch & Treatise is on page 60 nisha...
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Pokemon saves the day for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jaao aap...YOUTUBE pe aish karo πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shidin0117

Hey the page numbers, chapters r not matching i am going thru many pagesπŸ˜•
where is Metro Branch and treatise??????

page 60
i thought i missed an update in 62
Author sahiba always confuses her readers with page numbers...I had told my friend to go hrough each page ki kahin koi chapter miss na karde woh...She does it religiously πŸ€£
And guess what!! I introduced her to SOSY last week and she is all ready to take leap to thread 14 already πŸ˜²
 Mera addiction uspe rub kar dala maine πŸ€£
Originally posted by Ashu25

Jaao aap...YOUTUBE pe aish karo πŸ˜†

listening the song on the side