Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Isn't money most times the root of evil... More the money more you lose sleep
As difficult as it is to put business and ethics together no less is mixing business and family. Most times they follow a pattern and fail in the long run.
They start smooth with respect for the scion of the family and then the complexities of relationship begin to meddle with personal and professional issues...
Expectations become quickly unmanageable, oneupnanship and ego tussles have a sway, jealousy fuelled by "well wishers " creeps in going on to reach mountainous proportions and then the parasites who are ever in want of " family discount"...

Chachu's family are parsites living off their own host...
Ranjan might have seem to live the life of royalty in the 21 st century furniture but the king is sleeping on a bed of needles...

The family patriarch is loosing control... and sure could do with some help from some corner... Even dead from "grave" could help

Excellent analysis of bhalla family. Most rich families will get their relatives involved in key positions and they turn blind eye to the embezzling and other illegal activities of these so called relatives. But they will not tolerate outsiders doing the same thing. Probably Ranjan is doing the same. In these huge family owned businesses , after they reach certain point it is difficult to keep track of each and every transaction. That is when they start relying on close family and other relatives.
If those relatives are crooks, they won't think twice before biting the hand that is feeding them.
Such are rich people woes.

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Swa, the connation is " too much money". That's what I meant by that adage that ' money is the root of evil". I wrote I think not too long ago that money is everything including' haath ka Mel'. It is everything and nothing

EN

Thats exactly wat i meant as well...for me there is nothing called too much money...wen it comes to self even though everyone of us save at the end of the month no one of us wud feel that we have too much money...

Wen it comes to others everyone who has less than u will think that u have too much money...so its always relative...that doesn't stop u from earning more...it is all about how u handle others...

Sure it becomes difficult when u rise...

But engr is difficult than lkg and phd is difficult than engr...doesnt stop ppl from not continuing from lkg right ???

I know ppl always talk about contentment... Satisfaction... Blah blah...i just personally dont believe in it...for me when u stop wishing something u r done with life...
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiUs_fan

Excellent analysis of bhalla family. Most rich families will get their relatives involved in key positions and they turn blind eye to the embezzling and other illegal activities of these so called relatives. But they will not tolerate outsiders doing the same thing. Probably Ranjan is doing the same. In these huge family owned businesses , after they reach certain point it is difficult to keep track of each and every transaction. That is when they start relying on close family and other relatives.
If those relatives are crooks, they won't think twice before biting the hand that is feeding them.
Such are rich people woes.

Excellent detailing of the woes... Greed ...
Thanks @ DUF
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Karela :)
Ok post afternoon nap I reread my it connect -I was stopped at 4 pooris all my life and I stop everyone at my home with 5😆 amazing isn't it 👏
I have never ever felt I am reading a part of my life written in fiction before!
I love karela and like shevs  my family hates it 😆
Swathi what is the fun if they move to Paris when all robber action is taking place in Delhi😉
If this unassuming tshirt , flip flop wearing guy pulls a last one on the robber gang now that would be something😆
Oh today cooked Sosy inspired lunch vathakoyambu, aloo fry, rasam and papad + paruppu podi 

@shev that house of cards finale was something right😆indian soap don't remind me it will take us a while to get there😃
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Ok post afternoon nap I reread my it connect -I was stopped at 4 pooris all my life and I stop everyone at my home with 5😆 amazing isn't it 👏
I have never ever felt I am reading a part of my life written in fiction before!
I love karela and like shevs  my family hates it 😆
Swathi what is the fun if they move to Paris when all robber action is taking place in Delhi😉
If this unassuming tshirt , flip flop wearing guy pulls a last one on the robber gang now that would be something😆
Oh today cooked Sosy inspired lunch vathakoyambu, aloo fry, rasam and papad + paruppu podi 

@shev that house of cards finale was something right😆indian soap don't remind me it will take us a while to get there😃

Yup...told the same thing to ashu...if they go to paris then the story will end subham 😆
secretuser thumbnail
😒          😔         
The faces I make throughout the day to myself when there is a delay in the update 
Aap apna time lo Nisha ji 
Bas write a good fat and juicy update!!!
👍🏼
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice to see Raman attuned to II's feelings. II showed her maturity in understanding where Manny is coming from.
Loved the way Raman admired II when she got dressed up for the get together. Nothing beats a look of admiration and a compliment from husband when dressed up.
Raman does not give a damn about his father or his business. It appears even if Savvy was here he would not have been interested in it. He cannot wait to move back to Paris with II away from all this.
I do not see anything that could keep him in India.😕
If that happens we won't see II teaching tamil and music to lasya. We won't see Ranjan playing with his little savvy 😭( I remember him thinking of naming Raman's daughter as Savitha ).
It appears Ranjan has zero expectations from his son. He just wants him to be happy wherever he is.  Chachu saw the opportunity and took it.

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Yup...told the same thing to ashu...if they go to paris then the story will end subham 😆

did i ? :-) actually so far i was looking more at what is morally right now i am looking at how cooler the story will be 😆😉
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiUs_fan

Nice to see Raman attuned to II's feelings. II showed her maturity in understanding where Manny is coming from.
Loved the way Raman admired II when she got dressed up for the get together. Nothing beats a look of admiration and a compliment from husband when dressed up.
Raman does not give a damn about his father or his business. It appears even if Savvy was here he would not have been interested in it. He cannot wait to move back to Paris with II away from all this.
I do not see anything that could keep him in India.😕
If that happens we won't see II teaching tamil and music to lasya. We won't see Ranjan playing with his little savvy 😭( I remember him thinking of naming Raman's daughter as Savitha ).
It appears Ranjan has zero expectations from his son. He just wants him to be happy wherever he is.  Chachu saw the opportunity and took it.

so true!!! actually more potential when they stay in Delhi it will be so much fun for the underdog R&B to topple the robber .chachu clan gosh i juuust cant wait for it like I couldnt wait for the wedding 😳
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Ok post afternoon nap I reread my it connect -I was stopped at 4 pooris all my life and I stop everyone at my home with 5😆amazing isn't it👏
I love karela and like shevs my family hates it😆

Super menu Anu,at my place went for swathi's fav. Paruppu thogayal, milagu kuzhambu, uralai roast and pudalangai kootu... No space for dinner in my tummy...Edited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago