(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago
Guess what I will be cooking tomorrow? All this talk of karela is making me crave some :)
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Isn't money most times the root of evil... More the money more you lose sleep
As difficult as it is to put business and ethics together no less is mixing business and family. Most times they follow a pattern and fail in the long run.
They start smooth with respect for the scion of the family and then the complexities of relationship begin to meddle with personal and professional issues...
Expectations become quickly unmanageable, oneupnanship and ego tussles have a sway, jealousy fuelled by "well wishers " creeps in going on to reach mountainous proportions and then the parasites who are ever in want of " family discount"...

Chachu's family are parsites living off their own host...
Ranjan might have seem to live the life of royalty in the 21 st century furniture but the king is sleeping on a bed of needles...

The family patriarch is loosing control... and sure could do with some help from some corner... Even dead from "grave" could help

Bang on Errant, love how u go to crux of the matter, ur short and concise analysis of the updates
He was too lost in her eyes...Jaadu chal Gaya...aankhon hi aankhon mein...uff yeh mohabattein! And oops sorry not supposed to utter these words...but Nisha the plop and the swish is too much to handle t...loved it loved it...
In the midst of all the AGM talk here are these two talking about karela chronicles and clove hatred. Love it the way they live in Their own little bubble...Lekin Jab yeh bubble phootega...reality will come e knocking fast and furious... Or perhaps never who knows? 

Have this sudden urge to give manny a run for her money...I don't know why but suddenly felt a little mean towards the Australian babe. 
Ok the rambling has started so zip my thoughts.

As difficult as it is to put business and ethics together no less is mixing business and family. Most times they follow a pattern and fail in the long run.
They start smooth with respect for the scion of the family and then the complexities of relationship begin to meddle with personal and professional issues...
Expectations become quickly unmanageable, oneupnanship and ego tussles have a sway, jealousy fuelled by "well wishers " creeps in going on to reach mountainous proportions and then the parasites who are ever in want of " family discount"...

Ranjan might have seem to live the life of royalty in the 21 st century furniture but the king is sleeping on a bed of needles...

The family patriarch is loosing control... and sure could do with some help from some corner... Even dead from "grave" could help
Beautifully put Errant! 
All so true... 
Nish.. Index update pannungo... 

When is the next expected ???

EN i accept most of ur points...
 Mixing family and business is always deadly...

Btw whose grave are u mentioning - savvy ?????

But u know wat no money also doesnt let u sleep...in a sense there is nothing as right amount of money...needs and wishes always increase over time and ppl run towards it...in a sense the man is really alive only when he loses sleep over it...when he sleeps that is the end...
Originally posted by swathi1990

EN i accept most of ur points...
Mixing family and business is always deadly...

Btw whose grave are u mentioning - savvy ?????

But u know wat no money also doesnt let u sleep...in a sense there is nothing as right amount of money...needs and wishes always increase over time and ppl run towards it...in a sense the man is really alive only when he loses sleep over it...when he sleeps that is the end...

Swa, the connation is " too much money". That's what I meant by that adage that ' money is the root of evil". I wrote I think not too long ago that money is everything including' haath ka Mel'. It is everything and nothing
Folks would love to participate more but weekends are no routine days... Errands calling , husband and daughter devils are all over me... See u all in a bit...
Before I realise n catch up...thread 13 is over and thread 14 is up with two updates ðŸ˜†

Hope I haven't missed any part after the one at pg132 in the previous thread...

Le. Sunday aaya nahi ki my internet woes shuru
See ya all in sometime. 
I will end up chiloking my cable wires one day