Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Thats true to some extent Vikas, I stayed for abt 10 months in hyderabad, so many versions of telugu, I had a big time problem when ever I went to the grocers, so I always insisted to visit the supermarket and most of the time I spoke in hindiπŸ˜†

Oh tell me about it!!
I wantedly speak with them in pure Telugu instead of mixing the Telangana accent and dialect...they also tend to get influenced after speaking two three lines and come to my track only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bahut satati hoon sab ko..Grocers, vegetable vendors..Everybody πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ya doosra option, speak Hindi...cause every tom dick and Harry in Hyderabad knows Hindi πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

You understood it.

It will take ages for II and RnB to have their first in this way.

By that Time Lasya would be ready to turn house upside down for maybe her 50th Play station

🀣
Hahahahahha
trueee
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I am now really curious to know what Kannada+Telugu sounds like 

I stayed in Mysore with pure Kannada folks around...My telugu went for a crash for two years...
I was in chennai after that and I didnt find myself speaking Telugu fluently at home..It was either Kannada or TamilπŸ˜†

Lucky girl You din't have to bear the torture.

Assume you are speaking some thing and suddenly one word comes unknown to you.

In middle few words get replaced with Kannada words by few people.
then few speak in future or past when they were to speak in present tense.

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I am now really curious to know what Kannada+Telugu sounds like 

I stayed in Mysore with pure Kannada folks around...My telugu went for a crash for two years...
I was in chennai after that and I didnt find myself speaking Telugu fluently at home..It was either Kannada or TamilπŸ˜†

I speak Kannada very well, in fact my mom tells me I learnt Kannada words first it seems.

And pls I find it very very difficult to understand the Tamil that to when I visit TamilNadu. I can understand my neighbours speaking tamil. My mom picks up languages very quickly, only the South Indian ones. She speaks Tamil very nicely, she's picked it up from speaking with neighbours and the mason,workers while house construction was going. She is a big time extrovert, speaks to anyone and everyone, makes friends very easily.
Hsp.canada thumbnail

My younger one (daughter) is very chalu, she knows when to speak what and how to use it to her advantage. Hamesha bhaari padti hai apni bhai par. Oopar se ladki hone ki aur choti hone ki fayda uta thi hai, acche se.πŸ˜†

My little man is also very chalu, he totally know how & when  to butter me or anybody. This one keeps me on my toes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

Lucky girl You din't have to bear the torture.

Assume you are speaking some thing and suddenly one word comes unknown to you.

In middle few words get replaced with Kannada words by few people.
then few speak in future or past when they were to speak in present tense.

Lmao!!!
the torture was enough in Tamil land re!!!
I know..You tend to forget what you are speaking only all of a sudden...Tense chodo..grammar ki hi watt laga dete hain log πŸ€£
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The torture of getting a sneeze yet not getting it!! πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NV
My 7 year old has a terrible cold too. I hope u feel better soon. I hate AC when I have a cold... I dont have any special nuskhas I am sorry... it has to run its course.

Pick a place for me near Delhi, you girls, we can send them next Friday... and then we shall see how II responds to "change in stimuli" as scientists would say

Anu, DONE... I will make him help her clean up... SO CUTE Damn good idea
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In hyderabad.
You can speak Hindi more.
Many know Hindi there but a problem.

Their hindi is lot different from regular one and they tend to speak in dominating way.

They almost never use aap and always tum.
English is also trouble there.

I have stayed in Hyderabd for two years in a place like jail.
they call it hostel.Particulary Narayana Hostel.
No connection from outside world.

BUt it is where I learnt about various kinds of Telugu
Ashu25 thumbnail

I speak Kannada very well, in fact my mom tells me I learnt Kannada words first it seems.

And pls I find it very very difficult to understand the Tamil that to when I visit TamilNadu. I can understand my neighbours speaking tamil. My mom picks up languages very quickly, only the South Indian ones. She speaks Tamil very nicely, she's picked it up from speaking with neighbours and the mason,workers while house construction was going. She is a big time extrovert, speaks to anyone and everyone, makes friends very easily.

These moms I tell you..They pick up languages like nobody's biz...they talk to the maid for 10 days and speak fluently..I am flabbergasted ki even after months of staying at  anew place I am unable to understand a word of what the maid says  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Kannada nange swalpa swalpa gottu...yake na nan...Bhool gayi ko kya kehte hain ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†