Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taramira

What kind do you want Nisha...

There is neemrana Fort...built on a hill. Very very beautiful...offers a great stay but one can also hike up to the hills. It's pretty rustic. The owners have tried to is luxury hotel living with a rural ambience. So all cars have to be parked outside and guests have to walk up to the Fort. All the rooms have fancy names...but offers great views of the area all range ( if I am not mistaken) and tons of privacy. 

Then near Delhi towards Rajasthan again beyond jIpur is samode Palace, another Fort but in the dessert, not much to do. 
The other side they can go to shivpuri above rishikesh...has fantastic white water rafting...you live in tents and super hiking trails, into the Himalayas. This perhaps could be perfect for them. 

Arghhh auto correct! I meant The ARAVALI range. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EnVee

The torture of getting a sneeze yet not getting it!! πŸ˜†

Awww..EnVee..Hope you doing okay ya!!
Please be little careful...
have hot food..Whatever kind it is
You stay alone??
Just take care baba
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want neemrana because they've already been to rajasthan. Nisha see my comment on the previous page
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

I don't want neemrana because they've already been to rajasthan. Nisha see my comment on the previous page

Yeah fair enough...dharmsala or shivpuri can be great as well. I haven't been to dharamsala but have been to Shivpuri...white river rafting, the Ganga and the tents could make for a great trip. Whatever it doesn't really matter as long as they go together and create ripples there as well. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

What kind do you want Nisha...

There is neemrana Fort...built on a hill. Very very beautiful...offers a great stay but one can also hike up to the hills. It's pretty rustic. The owners have tried to is luxury hotel living with a rural ambience. So all cars have to be parked outside and guests have to walk up to the Fort. All the rooms have fancy names...but offers great views of the area all range ( if I am not mistaken) and tons of privacy. 

Then near Delhi towards Rajasthan again beyond jIpur is samode Palace, another Fort but in the dessert, not much to do. 
The other side they can go to shivpuri above rishikesh...has fantastic white water rafting...you live in tents and super hiking trails, into the Himalayas. This perhaps could be perfect for them. 

Thanks Nisha!!!
 camping is a brilliant idea and yes only a 2 person tent :-)
 loving all ur ideas makes me want to camp now my husband loves to camp and my best exp was camping in the base of colorado river in Grand canyon u lug ur tents and everything back and hike 8 miles each way
all ladies giving camping ideas send her PM cause this may get lost in the comments so normally such specific suggesting will be good in PM's . I need to save them too cause i so want to camp in India next !!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I am now really curious to know what Kannada+Telugu sounds like 

I stayed in Mysore with pure Kannada folks around...My telugu went for a crash for two years...
I was in chennai after that and I didnt find myself speaking Telugu fluently at home..It was either Kannada or TamilπŸ˜†

Mangalorean and Mysorean kannada are the purest.
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Mangalorean and Mysorean kannada are the purest.

I loveee Mysorean kannada...
The people used to speak so well!!!
I picked up the language in two months and was a pro in school πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But got transferred and forgot the language πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

SR,
UNBELIEVABLE, your commute is FOUR COMPLETE HOURS? I am considering switching jobs, it will take my commute from 5 minutes to 45 minutes one way. I am already on pins and needles coz it throws everything off. But there is little to learn in my current role. I ADORE the people though.
Such a tough choice. I hope you find one soon that allows you more time to do whats important, other than drive... coz thats definitely not it.

Though the distance covered by road is 26 km, traffic density is the root cause. I'm looking forward to a partial WFH option. Else, I'll have to find something closer to where I stay.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Hiking is a great idea. I'm planning to go on one myself. My friends want a relaxing holiday in goa. I want to go for a trek in near  Dharamshala. Maybe these guys should go there and they can meet me there. How cool is that? If you're doing that then let me know I won't bring friends. There is too much competition already

@sudhi why do you want to be the kabab mein haddi πŸ˜† its better u are with your group and make II jealous
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Though the distance covered by road is 26 km, traffic density is the root cause. I'm looking forward to a partial WFH option. Else, I'll have to find something closer to where I stay.

Quit SR
Its not worth it unless you ahve something exciting to learn as Nisha stated!
Travelling eats up so much time then where is time for life re πŸ˜•πŸ˜•