Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
From losing life to Shedding Blues

Very sweet update .. Akka/II convo was so endearing II cant talk of anyone but him 😳 and thinks its not obvious πŸ˜†

Like my love for Ranjan from update 1 R&B's love for vandu has been the same such a perfect relationship..beautiful conversation .. hope he realises to what level II can get insecure ..
this dialog by akka was soo sweet
"Hmmm... she is the most generous kind soul R&B... she is careless and reckless and doesnt always do the right thing, but she hurts like hell"

and how much he likes to listen about her

I so want the 2 of them to do post party clean up together and R&B being the joru ka gulam form πŸ˜† and Ranjan telling Akka and Sam "Mein na kehta tha yeh apni biwi se kuch nahi bol patha hai "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On a completely different note given that Ashu has graciously kept Laasya and let me have ownership of the R&B & II's kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( I plan to share with those who agree to  my POV πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰) I also realized that delivery is going to be a super fight between R&B and Appa.

For iyers the girls delivery is in the girls side and for Punjabis its in the boys side perfect πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _barbie_

Nisha, can we have R&B calling her Ishita sometime? I.know II is cool but the dude hasn't called Ishita anytime I guess..

Btw, I really enjoy ur sense of humor..Amazing it isπŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes!!
I had this thing in mind since long...Ek baar toh Ishita karke bulwalo bande se yaar πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu your brother sounds damn cute and you sound like u would like some o that TLC wrt returning late. But yes Delhi is extremely unsafe, guard or no guard somethings should not be taken on to prove a point "I am SO modern". If you are fortunate to be surrounded with a military batallion like Bollywood or netas then you can even walk alone at 2 AM. For mango women like u and I nights and Delhi dont go together

Why Delhi Nisha...Hyderabad after 6 pm also he doesnt go...specially if its related to my requests...he goes out with friends 
I know!! Its really unsafe 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ashu your brother sounds damn cute and you sound like u would like some o that TLC wrt returning late. But yes Delhi is extremely unsafe, guard or no guard somethings should not be taken on to prove a point "I am SO modern". If you are fortunate to be surrounded with a military batallion like Bollywood or netas then you can even walk alone at 2 AM. For mango women like u and I nights and Delhi dont go together

Both my brother and my husband r the opposite to ur brother, I rarely ask for anything, but when I do, usually it will be a very small thing, they both make sure I do get it. My hubby for one if I say my medicines r over, then even if it takes one hr, (he will drag me also) he will get it. My brother though youngerbehaves like a elder sometimes, but he makes sure he gets my favourite food. 
shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

One thing is here any one from Andhra or can speak telugu 

watched movie 'KHATARNAK' Raviteja and Iliana's.

I am not from Andhra bt I spk Telugu
Ashu25 thumbnail
Bro acha hai re mera..kabhi irritate kar deta hai 
lekin most times he gets ts for me πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

I am not from Andhra bt I spk Telugu

how ??????????
shidin0117 thumbnail

Shevane, My oldest is a paavam jantu the younger one is like II a fire cracker, after much argument between themselves, and opening and shutting of the window a million times, and my oldest bringing science into fart like Charlie's kids

"OMG!! Nobody light a match" "so much methane in the car right now"

The younger one will say "HEY did Mommy cut one? she is forcing the both OF US to own up to it, I THINK ITS HER!!

My younger one (daughter) is very chalu, she knows when to speak what and how to use it to her advantage. Hamesha bhaari padti hai apni bhai par. Oopar se ladki hone ki aur choti hone ki fayda uta thi hai, acche se.πŸ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail

I am a reddy and my MT is telugu, but we dont speak the Andhra telugu Ashu. A big time Banglorean at heart. 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Vikas... I did. Its yuck.. Why

Its some stupid joke.
When ever Nisha mentions about II and RnB's protective relation.

I remember a joke of that movie.It is between him and his father.
When hero asks his father why did you give birth to me you could have used some protection.

I always remember his reply when ever II and RnB kids talk comes