ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I wish I'd not called her sweetheart the other day. Well, technically, I was not calling HER anything.. she just happened to be where Richa, the nurse was supposed to be.. Richa, who usually messed up appointments and x-ray scans because she was a little forgetful.. why on Earth could not recognize her.. even if it was her back that faced me that day? 
And then she walked away with a huff and a puff.. calling me everything I deserved to be called. And I just stood there like a bumbling idiot... unable to tell her how hopelessly in love with her I was. that day, when I saw her figure recede from the room, something in my chest constricted.. a big lurch.. I did not know when she became so important to me.. when I fell deeply in love with her.. it was inexplicable...she felt like oxygen, like life support, like CPR and everything that follows..I was a lost case. 

I know this sounds/reads REAL lame but I just wanted to put SOMETHING out there.. 
Will continue at the earliest and update the title 

This one's for you, Rachna! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ronitfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When will you post?
Thanks, i am so excited now
Edited by poetic - 9 years ago
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looking forward to reading this.
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who should I thank; Rachna for requesting it or ronitfan for writing it???πŸ˜†

Well, joh bhi ho...please write! 
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

I wish I'd not called her sweetheart the other day. Well, technically, I was not calling HER anything.. she just happened to be where Richa, the nurse was supposed to be.. Richa, who usually messed up appointments and x-ray scans because she was a little forgetful.. why on Earth could not recognize her.. even if it was her back that faced me that day? 

And then she walked away with a huff and a puff.. calling me everything I deserved to be called. And I just stood there like a bumbling idiot... unable to tell her how hopelessly in love with her I was. that day, when I saw her figure recede from the room, something in my chest constricted.. a big lurch.. I did not know when she became so important to me.. when I fell deeply in love with her.. it was inexplicable...she felt like oxygen, like life support, like CPR and everything that follows..I was a lost case. 

I know this sounds/reads REAL lame but I just wanted to put SOMETHING out there.. 
Will continue at the earliest and update the title 

This one's for you, Rachna! πŸ˜ƒ

Jaldi Likho... Can't wait ...☺️
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha the last two lines!
"she felt like oxygen, like life support, like CPR and everything that follows..I was a lost case." Superb man!
Update it soon :)
Btw do you want me to call you ronitfan or SS (super saviour) or something else? *curious*
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Haha the last two lines!
"she felt like oxygen, like life support, like CPR and everything that follows..I was a lost case." Superb man!
Update it soon :)
Btw do you want me to call you ronitfan or SS (super saviour) or something else? *curious*

awww thanks πŸ˜ƒ

You can call me ronitfan/SS/Sukhi.. whatever.. πŸ˜³
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ronitfan

awww thanksπŸ˜ƒ

You can call me ronitfan/SS/Sukhi.. whatever..😳

Haha alright i will call you SS then :D :)
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whoa! Thats not lame AT all! Interesting it is. Please continue with this pretty soon!
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res!
This is just to remind myself to read and comment, but that will happen in a few weeks πŸ˜†
So till then, hope you don't mind this beautiful comment ;) <3