Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

LOL. I supported AIB and wrote essays after essays only because I considered it to be important. I  So I don't really know what Irony are you speaking about. If you think I'm being a hypocrite..I really don't care. You are free to assume everything and anything. πŸ‘πŸΌ

LOL, I didn't call you hypocrite. But if you think you are, who am I to say anything πŸ˜† Kidding. Nothing personal yo, but the situation and turning of the table is just too bloody amusing πŸ˜† 

No matter the stand, you'll always have to deal with people reminding you of "bigger" issues like what AIB detractors were reminded of for days. If I remember correctly, I think you also faced the same when you opposed Tanmay and him mocking the religion in the worse possible manner. Anyhoo, I had my laugh and I am off. You lot continue πŸ˜†
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think Sona said anything wrong. She appreciates the initiative but thinks the messaging could have been more relevant, just like most of us did.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

LOL, I didn't call you hypocrite. But if you think you are, who am I to say anything πŸ˜† Kidding. Nothing personal yo, but the situation and turning of the table is just too bloody amusing πŸ˜† 

No matter the stand, you'll always have to deal with people reminding you of "bigger" issues like what AIB detractors were reminded of for days. If I remember correctly, I think you also faced the same when you opposed Tanmay and him mocking the religion in the worse possible manner. Anyhoo, I had my laugh and I am off. You lot continue πŸ˜†

People who were against the FIR and ban were also constantly reminded of 'bigger' issues. As in, how they shouldn't take such stuff seriously as there is 'life beyond Bollywood'. Also, I hardly remind people of 'bigger' issues. Otherwise I wouldn't be present on this forum at all. πŸ˜‰

Also, I can be quite a hypocrite at times...Not arguing against it either. πŸ˜‰
Edited by .krackjack. - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I still do not get who were their target audience, I bet there are more uneducated women then educated ones. 

I guess so as I said in another thread the real issue is all lost in the video and can not be addressed in 2 minutes video which was badly made.

I swear, the writer along with Homi lost the plot. Even the video with MD, which I actually liked, didn't go down with many cuz of how they interpretated it. My interpretation of the video was to let boys express their emotions and teach them not to make women cry than teaching them to stereotype their gender. But many folks thought "boys don't cry" statement is actually encouraging the stereotype. All in all, badly made videos. Even the one with Alia was a bad piece of work. The 5 guys helped her and all, but the way they kept leaching at her even after showing us their helpful side, came across creepy πŸ˜† 

Vogue should stick to their fashion and stick skinny figures than running the social issue on hand. 

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

People who were against the FIR and ban were also constantly reminded of 'bigger' issues. As in, how they shouldn't take such stuff seriously as there is 'life beyond Bollywood'. Also, I hardly remind people of 'bigger' issues. Otherwise I wouldn't be present on this forum at all. πŸ˜‰

Also, I can be quite a hypocrite at times...Not arguing against it either. πŸ˜‰

LOliooo, I shall disagree with ya. 

@Red: That's why my post wasn't directed at you. It was for the preachers who forget to practice πŸ˜† That's why preaching was never my cup of tea cuz practicing what you preach is a darn difficult work. Rather keep up with my verbal diarrhea than be the boring preachers πŸ˜†
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

Sunflower52

People would be burning effigies on streets had this video been in Hindi. Translate same things in Hindi, it feels more repulsive.
They saved themselves from major backlash by speaking in English. πŸ˜†

True. Remember what happened when Khushboo said pre-marital sex is not wrong? πŸ˜†
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

I swear, the writer along with Homi lost the plot. Even the video with MD, which I actually liked, didn't go down with many cuz of how they interpretated it. My interpretation of the video was to let boys express their emotions and teach them not to make women cry than teaching them to stereotype their gender. But many folks thought "boys don't cry" statement is actually encouraging the stereotype. All in all, badly made videos. Even the one with Alia was a bad piece of work. The 5 guys helped her and all, but the way they kept leaching at her even after showing us their helpful side, came across creepy πŸ˜† 

Vogue should stick to their fashion and stick skinny figures than running the social issue on hand. 

I actually got Madhuri Dixit video more then this, her video simply said let the boys express emotion and let them cry. Other wise the repressed emotion can have bad consequences, not all are strong enough to rise above from their pain or teachings. 

I have not seen the Alia's video if what are you are describing then πŸ€”, what are they trying do make girls more scared. 

Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with her at it..πŸ‘
surely women empowerment is far bigger than just extra martial affair, it includes education nd  employment!  
Edited by -Vaishnavi- - 9 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

<font color="#006666">Empowerment is being Prabhudeva's heroine.</font>

lol good one mate πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I actually got Madhuri Dixit video more then this, her video simply said let the boys express emotion and let them cry. Other wise the repressed emotion can have bad consequences, not all are strong enough to rise above from their pain or teachings. 

I have not seen the Alia's video if what are you are describing then πŸ€”, what are they trying do make girls more scared. 

Do check out the video. I mean the video is supposed to have a good message how girls should roam around freely and not be scared to get help from guys. Initially showing them as leaches was justified cuz they wanted to build the tempo, but even after they help her, their leaching didn't stop or at least that's how it came across to me. Badly directed.

That's why I said, these videos are a bad piece of work. It's vague and open to interpretations which leads to miscommunication of the message being delivered. Though I liked MD and Alia's videos more cuz they have good simple messages relevant in today's time. 

-------

Here's the video. 

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/0EDJxs1yJrQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 9 years ago