Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
IIRC, matsh, the women didn't mention who bribed them. They only said someone did. Viewers being mislead thinking Amba did, but she in that particular scene looked like taking advantage of that one incident. That's all!
Sunflower83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Elvish, they did show that Amba had bribed the ladies .

Dont ask me why I watch the epis . the real reason is that just so that I can make comments in the forum!!

:-D ;-)

Same to you MATSH. this fourm means more to me than the show . I got addicted to it and enjoy these arguments /discussions 😊
Sunflower83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Once Ishani comes Ranveer will concentrate on her and keep on harrassing her with jealousy  and  ignore Ritika  who will get insecure and reveal herself to some extent.

I think Amba ,Ritika and Ranveer may say something about Ishani's character .Atlhough Ranveer would say only few words  due to jealousy. Shikhar , already head deep in love, cant bear this and  will investigate everything and reveal the truth infront of Parekhs/Waghelas's.

Please CV's dont make Shikhar negetive. I like him more than Ri at the begining .
And I dont want Ranveer to know Ri's truth at all . He has to get past his insecurities and believe in his love more. Ranveer is a true aashiq  and he will have to become strong and believe in his love. 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Agree on Smriti's part. Just wondering if she likes her character at all or not. :@ No, TL. I'm not watching. I liked the 2 episodes in which Ranveer comes to know of Ishani's death and comes to his house. The scene made me think of the old Ranveer and his love. He even ignored DO. The next one had been only about Ishveer especially the last song sequence of the two. I'd have regretted had I not seen the episode. In the hope of seeing something better in this too, I gave it a chance, but all I got was Shi and DO torture. Shi is getting more importance and screen-space than Ranveer. Probably once Shakti comes back we might get something decent.

even if she doesn't, she wont say will she??? oh okay, didnt think so either😆 cant see you sitting through these episodes so😆😆😆 I'm still keeping away from it, call me greedy, but these scenes arent enough, they need to come in the same frame already... getting bored...🥱🥱🥱 though yes, the scenes were beautiful in their own way for their own reasons😊😊 and i agree, they're shoving Shikhar down our faces whether we want to see him or not to the point where he has more scenes than the male lead now...🥱🥱🥱 not getting into who's fault that is, but can i just say, no one's interested in THIS much of an overdose...🥱🥱🥱
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Savitri, true that! Don't want him negative at all. And Ranveer definitely needs to come out of his insecurities asap. But first of all we need Ishveer in the same frame. We're not interested AT ALL in side characters. Though Shikhar is interesting but due to Ishveer not getting enough importance his character seems sore to me. :/
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
i dont think Shikhar is going to reveal the truth to them, it'll be the inspector only... they wont risk Ranveer calling her names and Shikhar being a mahaan hero who proves her innocence, especially since they're working back towards IshVeer... coz if they do this only, everyone will go all Ranveer keeps doubting her and Shikhar is such a hero blah blah blah🥱🥱
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

TL. U hv years if exp of EK shows ! So WUs r enough for u.. :-D
I dont feel like I understand the Epi by just wu.. tried it couple of times did not work for me.. I might just give up and leave watching completely..
BUT the forum is too addictive !!!

you should, you're contributing to their TRPs😳🤣🤣 JK😆😆 but honestly props to people like you who are able to sit through this BS...🥱🥱🥱
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
TL, if I could watch the show online, I'd have ignored the rest crap there. But on TV I can't. Especially when my mom is sitting there who doesn't like these childish disturbances if she's watching something. Here're my 2 cents on what I felt after watching that Saturday episode- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4344843 after so much of DO torture, Ranveer's anguish was actually a great thing. Shikhar is being given the same kind of importance DO was when she was introduced first. This guy is WAY better than Ri but his overdose with Ishani isn't appealing me in anyway. I've had enough of this crap, now won't watch tonight's episode if it doesn't get better.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

TL, if I could watch the show online, I'd have ignored the rest crap there. But on TV I can't. Especially when my mom is sitting there who doesn't like these childish disturbances if she's watching something. Here're my 2 cents on what I felt after watching that Saturday episode- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4344843 after so much of DO torture, Ranveer's anguish was actually a great thing. Shikhar is being given the same kind of importance DO was when she was introduced first. This guy is WAY better than Ri but his overdose with Ishani isn't appealing me in anyway. I've had enough of this crap, now won't watch tonight's episode if it doesn't get better.

yeah i can understand, even my mum gets annoyed when i keep flipping channels and she doesnt even like the show so go figure😆😆 That was brilliantly put EH👏👏👏 will post a comment tomorrow.😊😊 but truly perfectly said, he's welcome AS A FRIEND, but as a lover, he's as welcome as Ri was and still is...🥱🥱🥱 it wont so dont bother😆😆 honestly the misleading pre caps they keep throwing are doing nothing but annoying me more.. its proof that they know nothing else works, but they STILL wont fix things🥱🥱🥱
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
TY. :) As you said, they're waiting for new rating system to apply. So they're not too much bothered with it. That's why they're only giving us hints of Ishveer seeing each other. And did you notice, the promos show ONLY IshVeer? They know if they give the viewers the real idea we'd not be watching the show at any cost. So in the promos they keep showing this is Ishveer's story while the show has something else altogether in it. They're cunning but equally dumb.