Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
on that note, Friday's episode which had no Ranveer and was full of IshKar (when Ishaani went to go commit suicide and Shikhar stopped her) bought in the lowest figure yet 16,000... for those who actually wonder if its going to work, here's the answer... if its not working there, its most likely not working here either, though it might... Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing shall work except Ishveer. The creatives did the right thing by getting Ishveer married during Ishveer marriage track, but now they have no story to go on with so they're doing the crappy things and spoiling every character there in the show. Fans those who think Ish and Shikhar can work keep giving absurd logic. I just saw a thread on the two and the logics everyone gave were not convincing to me at all.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
they arent working for anyone anywhere... like i said, the IshKar episode bought in the lowest figure yet in UK, not saying its the same in India too, but honestly if its not working there, huge chances are its not working here either... and lolz i find their logic absurd as well..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† again its sooo easy to forget everything Ishaani did wrong in the past and blame Ranveer for everything now that she has Shikhar isn't it??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and yep, its also his fault that his mum is a ________๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

she's an irritating unlikeable version of our beloved Chirkut๐Ÿ˜† he too was after Ishaani haath dho kar back then๐Ÿ˜† which is exactly why I'm 300% sure they'll repeat history here.. DO will leave the picture herself like Chirkut did back then, and Shikhar will step back like DO did back then.. then DO will cause problems between them like Chirkut did and Ishaani will go cry to Shikhar and it'll go around and around and around๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Ranveer will lose all his money and Ritika will leave him at the mandap. Shikhar will step back and let Ishani married Ranveer and everything will go in circle again. LoL...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julie_Star

Ranveer will lose all his money and Ritika will leave him at the mandap. Shikhar will step back and let Ishani married Ranveer and everything will go in circle again. LoL...

yep than Ri will get angry that Ishaani got Ranveer (not coz she loves him or anything, but coz she lost him to Ishaani) and she'll attempt rape on him and take pictures which she'll send to Ishaani on KC, Ishaani will end up thinking Ranveer is cheating on her and turn into a cold heartless version of her old self and start abusing Ranveer by breaking his bangles (dont ask where he'll get them from๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†) visiting bars where men dance, calling call men to their room etc etc whilst Ranveer will desperately try to fix things... Just when he gives up all hope, he'll get drunk on desi tharra and "die" due to which ishaani's love will come to the forefront๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since we keep writing about exposing DO's true colour,  CVs might introduce a dramatic episode in another couple of weeks. Another way to regain the lost TRP. Edited by Rad75 - 9 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
You guys are brilliant. TL, that's brilliant. Imagine Ranveer actually going through all this! I can post any emoteicons from my phone, but it's a rofling thought. And agree. The creatives need to realize this ASAP that only Ishveer will work for this show. Even separation ain't bad but third, fourth angles are ridiculous! Btw, in the episodes, Ish and Shikhar's scenes are getting too annoying.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Rad, only Ishveer will get the lost TRP back. None of us are interested in DO or any other character as long as they don't concern IshVeer.
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Revealing DO could bring Ranveer closer to Ishani. Ishveer union is impossible without DO character revelation. 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

You guys are brilliant. TL, that's brilliant. Imagine Ranveer actually going through all this! I can post any emoteicons from my phone, but it's a rofling thought. And agree. The creatives need to realize this ASAP that only Ishveer will work for this show. Even separation ain't bad but third, fourth angles are ridiculous! Btw, in the episodes, Ish and Shikhar's scenes are getting too annoying.

it'll be fun wont it๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† we'll forgive Ranveer for the physical abuse too once he goes through it himself๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its not even the third 4th angles that are bad, having two separate stories running that have NOTHING to do with their leads is a nightmare๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ if they were in the same frame, it would be a little better at least... this is just๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข i always found them annoying...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as annoying as RaRi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†