Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
call me lame, but i hate all third angles, whether they stay positive or not.. coz none ever do and they eventually turn negative only so🥱🥱 she needs more characters like Mukti's fiance post leap in KZK, he was ready to break off their engagement and insisted she go back to Prem saying he knows she wont ever love him..broke their marriage on the day of their marriage as well coz of the same... respect👍🏼👍🏼  Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This show should wrap up by year end! No need dragging it like a chewing gum. End with either a happy or sad ending by killing both leads off or they live happily ever after with a there baby.
I will miss seeing Shakti & Radhika together but no need to waste there youth age doing this nonsense.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MATH has gone off-air on Rishtey?? What track they're playing there right now? And having known EK, I'd want this show to end once Shakti returns. Frankly, EK was stung by a spider or what? All her antics to gain ratings are lame and out of this world. And I'm sure if this show goes off air she'd come with some other show. Exploit the actors, the show would suck, and goes down.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
I have very less experience with love stories and the triangles. Only two I remember- Kal Ho Na Ho and Mujhse Dosti Karoge. Both had decent love-triangles so if a show successfully shows that kind of thing, it's beautiful. But showing EK type of love tirangles is a big no. Julie, exactly. The two actors are young and can do much more than just playing mama-papa acting like idiots. EK won't understand this though.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
no no its still on...the ratings have dropped big time there too though... and again, its the only show thats new, all their other shows have gone off air now but this and yet it still has lower ratings than most there as well now.. and its the same track/same episode...

and i'll repeat what i said yesterday too early and I'm not ready to let go off it this fast.. but frankly speaking, if this RaRi and IshKar crap is all they have for us in the name of MATSH, maybe its for the better only...
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

I have very less experience with love stories and the triangles. Only two I remember- Kal Ho Na Ho and Mujhse Dosti Karoge. Both had decent love-triangles so if a show successfully shows that kind of thing, it's beautiful. But showing EK type of love tirangles is a big no. Julie, exactly. The two actors are young and can do much more than just playing mama-papa acting like idiots. EK won't understand this though.

i cant imagine them as parents either TBH.. they really are too young..actors and their characters both... but if it miraculously survives past this, thats what we're getting...😆😆😆

and such simple triangles are beyond Kekta Maiyya🥱🥱🥱 again if the show survives, Ranveer will keep thinking she's having an affair with Shikhar or Ishaani will keep thinking he's having an affair with RI depending on who they want do demean in the next track🤢🤢🤢
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
People are not ready to accept them with different partners. It's a good thing that nearly all the fans want Ishveer together as the leads rather than with different idiots. But do the international ratings matter for a show to run in India? And agree. I too am not ready to let go of it, but instead of dragging it for no reason, it's better they shut it down with the characters being intact.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
That's sad, TL. Their love has been shown too strong to be humbled by this crap. Still I wouldn't be suprised if they go with this to move the story further. They can be kept in museum for this.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

People are not ready to accept them with different partners. It's a good thing that nearly all the fans want Ishveer together as the leads rather than with different idiots. But do the international ratings matter for a show to run in India? And agree. I too am not ready to let go of it, but instead of dragging it for no reason, it's better they shut it down with the characters being intact.

not in the long run no, ultimately only Indian TRPs matter, but when shows are planning on being scraped, they do keep international viewership into account and the show is at around 33,000 now... the IshVeer track had over 120K few weeks back so... yeah if this is what we're going to get in the name of IshVeer its better if it ends...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

That's sad, TL. Their love has been shown too strong to be humbled by this crap. Still I wouldn't be suprised if they go with this to move the story further. They can be kept in museum for this.

yeah more than IshVeer the CVs and PH needs to be put in a museum🥱😆😆