Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Why the CVs are not revealing her true colors to the audience now? So many hints have been given and still they're keeping under the covers. Why, Precious, why?? Few people assume she might NOT be the killer of Chirag and thus not negative either, but her actions make her negative nevertheless. I was disgusted literally when she asked Shikhar to talk to Ranveer about marriage and after Shikhar agreed her excitement was more than cheap and disgusting. Dude, she used to say Ishani was her "friend" and that friend has died, she is happily moving on with that friend's husband? How cheap! Another thing, in that Diya scene, it hadn't been 2 hours since Ishani died and madam wanted to give her relationship a name? She knows how vulnerable Ranveer is at the moment and if she really wants to gain a place in his life, she must do it herself gradually instead of begging others to do so. The thing is, love, affection and company is gained instead of begged. IDK if those women are planted by her or not, but truthfully, if they were married to show the world they're married how the hell these women come to know DO is unmarried? Who's it she's showing then they're married? And frankly, I want her negative. I wanted her as a positive character until the news of Ishveer separation came out, after that my disgust for that woman has increased hundred times and even if sacrifices (in case the creatives are keeping her positive) I'd hardly feel anything for her. Never did and never shall. So better expose her atleast to the audience if not the characters in the show. -_-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
True...The fact she asked 'Ranveer' the night he lose the love of his life to take there relationship to a next level after the pain he is in make her look cheap to me. Love is something that shouldn't happened at force if she was the noble one and a 'breath of fresh air' like some use to call her she wouldn't do such cheat things of forcing a man to married her who's in love with his dead wife (amused she's dead) she's just puke worthy and her actions are disgusting and cheap.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julie_Star

True...The fact she asked 'Ranveer' the night he lose the love of his life to take there relationship to a next level after the pain he is in make her look cheap to me. Love is something that shouldn't happened at force if she was the noble one and a 'breath of fresh air' like some use to call her she wouldn't do such cheat things of forcing a man to married her who's in love with his dead wife (amused she's dead) she's just puke worthy and her actions are disgusting and cheap.

She's a self-centric dumbass. I don't get what the creatives are really upto. Why're they not showing her true colours? You know her calling Amba "momma" sounded so creepy. Yuck!! The extra-sweetness of hers and her momma's stupidities are going out of control. Both should be thrown out of this show.
NJ_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
+ve or -ve, I just can't stand DO. How can she put pressure on Ranveer to marry her. Ranveer is nice enough to take her kid's resp, keeping her in his home & she is trying to pile herself up on him, emotionally blackmailing him to marry her. Its not been even a week that Ishani died and she wants Ranveer to marry her as if she was just waiting for Ishani to die.
And then her creepy talks that Ishani is always there with us. If Ish is always there then y do u wanna marry her husband. ðŸ˜¡
shashi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Frankly I dont like her at all..her pairing with ranveer is pathetic..I dnt undrstnd cvs at all act most of ektas serial..I think she punish us for liking her serials...shows main leads are ranveer and Ishani..they are meant to be together...then wats the point of changing lead couple..plz let is be ishveer forever
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ_fan

ve or -ve, I just can't stand DO. How can she put pressure on Ranveer to marry her. Ranveer is nice enough to take her kid's resp, keeping her in his home & she is trying to pile herself up on him, emotionally blackmailing him to marry her. Its not been even a week that Ishani died and she wants Ranveer to marry her as if she was just waiting for Ishani to die.

And then her creepy talks that Ishani is always there with us. If Ish is always there then y do u wanna marry her husband.😡

This is what it exactly seems to be. She kept quiet until Ishani died and now when she's gone she is not even going to wait for a second and is CRAVING to be his wife. If the creatives show her positive even now they need medical treatment from international doctors.Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 9 years ago
Sunflower83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Elvish , good news to you . Now Shikhar is the new "whiff of fresh air" . 😊Saw this in a post yday.
Edited by Saavitri - 9 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good news after the ending of todays epi seems like her true colors is coming out.
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why everyone keep calling Rithika DO?? I mean wat does DO stands for?? Sorry for asking stupid questions.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

Why everyone keep calling Rithika DO?? I mean wat does DO stands for?? Sorry for asking stupid questions.

Dreaded One