Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Oh that's a couple of weeks away... I wanted to see it this wkend..,

This week it's Byomkesh Bakshi releasing but Piku is more of a family one...the promos are super cute...
Anyways goodnight... Its 1 am
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

This week it's Byomkesh Bakshi releasing but Piku is more of a family one...the promos are super cute...
Anyways goodnight... Its 1 am

Good night, girl...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Read Gyaneshwar Panigrahi's opinion. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC :)

http://www.quora.com/What-is-your-opinion-on-the-video-My-Choice-directed-by-Homi-Adajania-for-Vogue-Empower-which-stars-Deepika-Padukone
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

http://www.quora.com/What-is-your-opinion-on-the-video-My-Choice-directed-by-Homi-Adajania-for-Vogue-Empower-which-stars-Deepika-Padukone

Ah there u are !! I hv no idea about this... Will read it
Errantnomad thumbnail

Ah there u are !! I hv no idea about this... Will read it

Woah!! Watched the video for the first time... !! what was that!! How could anyone even agree to shoot for such a video!!! Well she will say that's her choice...
Read his opinion as well. Good points. Most were 'netti Adi".
The whole choice video is sensationalism...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As someone pointed out for vogue any publicity is good...
and totally no comments on the video...It is a trash not worth talking at all...
taara113 thumbnail

He has prty much given a synopsis of a multiple views, well authenticated with facts but well pulling out faults is the easiest task and google makes it easier...

Did the trick for vogue though. a very easy topic chosen (gender equality and freedom for woman are like the easiest topic to strt a debate anywhere in this world)
I was wondering if vogue's target audience does really hv an issue of these choices, they are doing it all, most of them hv d freedom of these choices well evn v do i just hv a doubt on my freedom to live once i make them, wish they had something hw to survive in this country once im done wid the choices...
Anyways worked fr them, there are soo many of these made they got lucky that ppl made dera famous or maybe it was just bcz of deepika. Although i didn't like her, she is a prty face and an absolutely amazing body buf her dialect is nt vry clear fr me, had to guess alot of words
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In all this I wonder how deepika can be such a stupid...😆
taara113 thumbnail

Woah!! Watched the video for the first time... !! what was that!! How could anyone even agree to shoot for such a video!!! Well she will say that's her choice...
Read his opinion as well. Good points. Most were 'netti Adi".
The whole choice video is sensationalism...

Then there is this male version that came out and a series of jokes, they came from i wil rape my choice to i will not go to skool my choice. ...
Its all funny at the end...fb and twitter hv made life more funny
taara113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

In all this I wonder how deepika can be such a stupid...😆

She took over the trending tag from Anushka...flaunted the amazing hair and body...earned shit loads of money... Wat did she loose... Who the hell remembers such videos