Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

But even we don't care Nish...We are also stuck in our needs and commitments , daily life etc... to care about anything else...The only differene is we don't go and shout about anything...but their job is to shout like this...

Swathi,

The educated ones probably see clearly through the facile farcical charade Bollywood pulls on a daily basis. The ones in small towns and villages are probably too enamored seeing her shampooed curls and MAC lipstick and wonder how and when they can get a hold of such products. The message is probably lost on them

Activists/followers of the likes of Medhar Patkar and Arundhati Roy, don't give a damn for her. It makes GOOD social media fodder for a week or two, until Kangna opens her mouth and shoves her foot into it, or Priyanka Chopra fakes a Amreekan accent (ROFL)
They amuse us more... outside the theatres than entertain us inside.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

yes we have used Turbo tax all the time

I can file taxes using turbo, if u live and work in same state. Its very easy on Turbo tax
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi,

The educated ones probably see clearly through the facile farcical charade Bollywood pulls on a daily basis. The ones in small towns and villages are probably too enamored seeing her shampooed curls and MAC lipstick and wonder how and when they can get a hold of such products. The message is probably lost on them

Activists/followers of the likes of Medhar Patkar and Arundhati Roy, don't give a damn for her. It makes GOOD social media fodder for a week or two, until Kangna opens her mouth and shoves her foot into it, or Priyanka Chopra fakes a Amreekan accent (ROFL)
They amuse us more... outside the theatres than entertain us inside.

Yup..sometimes it feels like they shud just do their job and stop trying to act intelligent...😆 ðŸ˜† videos/speeches on moral policing or other social issues when they clearly don't know anything about it...Its hilarious when they try to portray/think themselves as something more just because they have been known by many...

Actually the issue stems from us as well...We have given too much importance / social status to them...making stupid actors as politicians...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swathi,
What you say about them, sticking to their jobs and minding their own business is GOLDEN. In the 1980s and 1990s the likes of Rekha or Parveen Babi or Neetu Singh did not spout such "gems" EVER. they had their affairs, cried on the cover of Stardust, opened their homes for a photo shoot occasionally and vanished

Actors these days cant seem to SHUT UP or GO AWAY. they've ambushed television, newspapers, Internet... store openings... school annual day events, housing Society Diwali melas...
THAKTE NAHI KYA?
And then they WANT to be "left alone" they claim.

Ermmm... agar JAAOGEY TO koi miss karega na tumhe?
I cant recall Rekha or Jayaprada or Neetu Singh or Shabana EVER behave so cheaply. My Dad would occasionally see them on Delhi-Blore Delhi-Chennai Indian Airlines flights, he would say "they were wearing sarees and hiding behing huge sun glasses and reading magazines, got on and got off the aircraft very quietly

These days... you have to drug them with something toxic to have them shut up
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Yup..sometimes it feels like they shud just do their job and stop trying to act intelligent...😆 ðŸ˜† videos/speeches on moral policing or other social issues when they clearly don't know anything about it...Its hilarious when they try to portray/think themselves as something more just because they have been known by many...

Actually the issue stems from us as well...We have given too much importance / social status to them...making stupid actors as politicians...

I totally agree with you. We have given them God like status, people in hollywood also do their share of propaganda but some of them are really working towards some real issues. Only after moving to US i understood the true meaning of community and how peole really work  and donate not only their money but also time. I cant think of any Indian movie star who truly is dedicated to any cause. All they can do is tweet about an issue, how many can stand and talk without a scipt. They all sound bogus with their phony accent.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi,
What you say about them, sticking to their jobs and minding their own business is GOLDEN. In the 1980s and 1990s the likes of Rekha or Parveen Babi or Neetu Singh did not spout such "gems" EVER. they had their affairs, cried on the cover of Stardust, opened their homes for a photo shoot occasionally and vanished

Actors these days cant seem to SHUT UP or GO AWAY. they've ambushed television, newspapers, Internet... store openings... school annual day events, housing Society Diwali melas...
THAKTE NAHI KYA?
And then they WANT to be "left alone" they claim.

Ermmm... agar JAAOGEY TO koi miss karega na tumhe?
I cant recall Rekha or Jayaprada or Neetu Singh or Shabana EVER behave so cheaply. My Dad would occasionally see them on Delhi-Blore Delhi-Chennai Indian Airlines flights, he would say "they were wearing sarees and hiding behing huge sun glasses and reading magazines, got on and got off the aircraft very quietly

These days... you have to drug them with something toxic to have them shut up

🤣
Errantnomad thumbnail
Madam writer, after being" kenathala potta kallu "in the morning while we were prandifying each other, you are blazing this evening with more fodder to chew... Ha ha..., jokes apart, On a serious note Thank you for taking time out of your work at office , home and family. It is well appreciated. Amazing perseverance... , day in day out is no kidding...

Meanwhile, I know you hv made your choice on the hot topic of sex/ no sex , this morning and will have it laid out in some time only to have us go for each other's throats, of course in a non violent way...
May I nudge you a little on my reminder... ...   My case being. I have only been a good girl, given you as many reviews as I can , enjoyed myself thoroughly in the process , it's the bare minimum that I can do ...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Madam writer, after being" kenathala potta kallu "in the morning while we were prandifying each other, you are blazing this evening with more fodder to chew... Ha ha..., jokes apart, On a serious note Thank you for taking time out of your work at office , home and family. It is well appreciated. Amazing perseverance... , day in day out is no kidding...

Meanwhile, I know you hv made your choice on the hot topic of sex/ no sex , this morning and will have it laid out in some time only to have us go for each other's throats, of course in a non violent way...
May I nudge you a little on my reminder... ...   My case being. I have only been a good girl, given you as many reviews as I can , enjoyed myself thoroughly in the process , it's the bare minimum that I can do ...

I have to say Errant ,your  expression is beautiful, almost poetic.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

What reminder re ? EN, y does this sound like maska logofying Nish for something ðŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

What reminder re ? EN, y does this sound like maska logofying Nish for something ðŸ˜†

I have to her maska is written very well, unlike many of us, who just ask in a shameless manner when's next ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†!