SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 62

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

In all this I wonder how deepika can be such a stupid...😆

Well people have to go watch Piku (or whatever I may have the name wrong) she can get away with saying anything, at Rs.200? Rs.500? a PVR ticket she will laugh all the way to the bank
Her and Homi...

Bollywood cares for anything as much as the cows in the farms 5 miles from where I live.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Well people have to go watch Piku (or whatever I may have the name wrong) she can get away with saying anything, at Rs.200? Rs.500? a PVR ticket she will laugh all the way to the bank
Her and Homi...

Bollywood cares for anything as much as the cows in the farms 5 miles from where I live.

That is the point I don't get...People making an ass out of themselves just for money...She isn't even lacking in wealth to do this shit...

The girl who claimed that she broke up with her bf because he was cheating now claims that she has the right to have sex outside marriage??? I mean really ??? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

That is the point I don't get...People making an ass out of themselves just for money...She isn't even lacking in wealth to do this shit...

The girl who claimed that she broke up with her bf because he was cheating now claims that she has the right to have sex outside marriage??? I mean really ???😆😆

The whole video served the purpose with which it was made.
I say nonsense, it's my choice to agree or disagree... That's about it and if people go to watch piku , it's their choice of entertainment , however it may be and would be plainly movie time , outside of their daily life.That's about it. The 200 or the 12 dollar for me is I am buying something for me , here and if that makes people laugh their way to the bank , so be it, that's how the industry operates... I Will cry , laugh or curse after the movie and be done with it the next day...

Hmmm, I doubt how many actually give a damn to such videos. As for Deepika, she is making hay while the sun shines... . Who is complaining anyway...??

Wow, the range of the topics these pages chew day in day out!!Mind blowing!!! Every day it's entertainment and what more it's free... Too good ... 😊
Originally posted by Errantnomad

The whole video served the purpose with which it was made.
I say nonsense, it's my choice to agree or disagree... That's about it and if people go to watch piku , it's their choice of entertainment , however it may be and would be plainly movie time , outside of their daily life.That's about it. The 200 or the 12 dollar for me is I am buying something for me , here and if that makes people laugh their way to the bank , so be it, that's how the industry operates... I Will cry , laugh or curse after the movie and be done with it the next day...

Hmmm, I doubt how many actually give a damn to such videos. As for Deepika, she is making hay while the sun shines... . Who is complaining anyway...??

True...But these things actually create good mock stories and I am a big fan of it..One of my pasttimes is to read fakingnews...I find it hilarious sometimes...and this is the article on the video...

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2015/04/inspired-by-salmans-driver-deepikas-driver-takes-full-responsibility-for-mychoice-video/

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Her and Homi...

🤣

@bold :Thats so funny Nisha but so very true ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

The girl who claimed that she broke up with her bf because he was cheating now claims that she has the right to have sex outside marriage??? I mean really ???😆😆

EXACTLY!!! Commit every crime you want and call it "choice" :)

Bollywood epitomizes such hypocrisy. You pay her/incentivize her enough, she will even declare child molestation legitimate under the garb of "My choice". I read about young female high school teachers molesting 11th & 12th grade football players/jocks in this country.

Thank God she doesn't get to make any laws any where.
Shed probably let such teachers "walk" if she was on the jury
Bollywood cant be exactly praised for its intellect... such productions only reinforce my opinion.
FICCI and Indian Media invite her to speak often at seminars and summits...Goes to show how smart they are I guess...
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

🤣

@bold :Thats so funny Nisha but so very true ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

But even we don't care Nish...We are also stuck in our needs and commitments , daily life etc... to care about anything else...The only differene is we don't go and shout about anything...but their job is to shout like this...

Woah!! Watched the video for the first time... !! what was that!! How could anyone even agree to shoot for such a video!!! Well she will say that's her choice...
Read his opinion as well. Good points. Most were 'netti Adi".
The whole choice video is sensationalism...

Like you I just saw the video for the first time, firstly looks like hair video and message is plain dumb...this had no reflection about feminism. It sounded for like my choice,my way or the highway. And I dont think thats being feminist.😕

Wow, the range of the topics these pages chew day in day out!!Mind blowing!!! Every day it's entertainment and what more it's free... Too good ... 😊

Just came back and saw so may pages have been burnt ðŸ˜†, I started checking with the back page, will check rest of the pages later, I have to cook dinner now.