SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

Frankly i can't imagine, im nt driven enuf by her pain somehow to dwell in it... Hr never ending tears, her nt taking calls, nt replying to msgs just irritates me to much...
I think im not qualified to understand the plight of the newly wed wife; i just expect them to be like always... He never really calls, she gets upset and then they make out thats how it functions...suddenly v hv been talking abt it soo much that im getting irritated by Ii's pain instead of sympathizing... RB i love wid all partiality usko 100 khoon maaf...sry can't be rational here...
I don't like the bichara picture of II being painted, i can't take too much of the heroine crying however real it may be (personal bias)...
So indeed its my relation wid the story n characters...

She is not painting the bechaari here. He made us feel that by saying go to Sam , go to Mm but no DII. Not that he cares for his Dad to spend enough time with his dad. Then why expect her to...not that II is going to not miss him or pine less in DII .He is reacting and the possessiveness is getting the better of him. The crying what can I say ... Love gets the most extreme reactions out of people.
That's why both are behaving the way they are...
Both the CMU summa cum laude and the IIM girl could do with lessons on Communication. They have forgotten that the word exists...
Originally posted by sarsyed

OMG...Too Gud re...I am laughing like crazy , imagining what all u r saying..๐Ÿ‘

Hell ya...too gud i must say๐Ÿคฃ

Itna gussa RB par mujhe lag raha hai uski shaadi II ke sath nahi tumhare sath hui hai ya tumhare andar II ki aatma ghuss gayi hai๐Ÿ˜‰

ab toh RB gaya kaam se 6 feet se seedhe 3 feet ho jayega abhi๐Ÿคช

cant wait for what Nisha is gonna give us...but seriously tumhara comment mindblowing tha
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ha ha, good one on the husband bit... Today morning, I was thanking my lucky stars that I am not in her shoes...
Originally posted by Errantnomad

She is not painting the bechaari here. He made us feel that by saying go to Sam , go to Mm but no DII. Not that he cares for his Dad to spend enough time with his dad. Then why expect her to...not that II is going to not miss him or pine less in DII .He is reacting and the possessiveness is getting the better of him. The crying what can I say ... Love gets the most extreme reactions out of people.
That's why both are behaving the way they are...
Both the CMU summa cum laude and the IIM girl could do with lessons on Communication. They have forgotten that the word exists...

True..sometimes saying the word "Miss you" is not sooo cheesy...I didn't want R&B to cancel his trip, leave his work and come...All he needed to convey was taht he couldn't avoid it and he missed her equally...He does like when she pines for him illa ??? So y not show some emotion or words and convey the same in his own way ?

II knows in mind that he has work and cannot avoid it...but when u miss the person u do this nakhra as well...He behaved the same way when she left with appa that night...so y not show some patience and explain her...He would not lose anything by doing that rite ??
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
@Erant, Anu...Im not saying der behaviors can't be justified... Most things in this world can be, we just need to pick a side and believe in it...
Im just saying what i like and what irritates me and that will be my choice... So if RB's behavior felt like tune meri bivi ki taraf dekha kaise types and the reaction of readers on II's situatiom makes me feel like as if her husband has left her and gone to fight a war on the borders, it will...
Actually the irritation on II is more driven by everyones sympathetic reaction than actually wat she is dng...she is in character, everyone has gone all senti, which well is der choice...
Reaction to RB was well my own, i don't like it wen he doesn't behave the way I like it...hahahaha...

And plus i keep getting confused in all this...

Sry if my words went a bit out of line, no such intent :)

Ps. Deepika in the vogue stint and d jokes dat followed just made choice my fav word...
Edited by taara113 - 8 years ago

@Erant, Anu...Im not saying der behaviors can't be justified... Most things in this world can be, we just need to pick a side and believe in it...
Im just saying what i like and what irritates me and that will be my choice... So if RB's behavior felt like tune meri bivi ki taraf dekha kaise types and the reaction of readers on II's situatiom makes me feel like as if her husband has left her and gone to fight a war on the borders, it will...
Actually the irritation on II is more driven by everyones sympathetic reaction than actually wat she is dng...she is in character, everyone has gone all senti, which well is der choice...
Reaction to RB was well my own, i don't like it wen he doesn't behave the way I like it...hahahaha...

And plus i keep getting confused in all this...

Sry if my words went a bit out of line, no such intent :)

Ps. Deepika in the vogue stint and d jokes dat followed just made choice my fav word...

No sorry business here Taara, and madam writer has specifically said so that anything can be discussed without having to apologize ... No u did not get out of line. Why do you feel that re.
We are just putting out our view points here... At least we are communicating... These two could learn a thing or two from us...
Ok topic change, there was a discussion on piku...
When is it releasing...

Ok topic change, there was a discussion on piku...
When is it releasing...
13 April...i think

No sorry business here Taara, and madam writer has specifically said so that anything can be discussed without having to apologize ... No u did not get out of line. Why do you feel that re.
We are just putting out our view points here... At least we are communicating... These two could learn a thing or two from us...
We can say wat we want to but being rude is not allowed... Iv a habbit of doing that unannounced so just being safe :)
And the day they communicate will be the day of the end...naee ???

And v don't need to change topic ๐Ÿ˜‰

We can say wat we want to but being rude is not allowed... Iv a habbit of doing that unannounced so just being safe :)
And the day they communicate will be the day of the end...naee ???

And v don't need to change topic๐Ÿ˜‰

No I wanted a topic change badly,, guess I am done with my rant...
Now however madam writer wants to play it out... She makes it interesting any which way... I have not watched a movie in a long time... Was considering pushing my family to go for this movie... Want to see it...

13 April...i think

Oh that's a couple of weeks away... I wanted to see it this wkend..,