Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taara113

I just edited d comment, i had an II rant too πŸ˜†
Pata nae wat it is just doesn't seem like the RB i knw...he does not let his anger get that apparent in front of everyone, remember no expression on d face, rt nw even his words had d expression i didn't like...iv loved jaipur this reaction seems like cheating

ok i reread your coment .. actually i am really liking II after her marriage she has become so much calmer, she is listening,staying in a strange house, not visiting parents from my POV she cant do anything more ..
 but i get it u know we are all different and thats what makes this a fun journey  we dont have to agree. even now R&B didnt say a word in the pub he was super calm.

at home he is taking it out like he does some time even after he got lost he lashed out at her and didnt talk to her  for a day, he didnt talk for a week after engagement , didnt comment on the dance when she danced in front of all but will buy the shruti box , will carry her shopping bags .. he is like that but but but as much as i can like him right now my dil wants him to manao his wife and no sex wont cut it for me this time
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

I just edited d comment, i had an II rant tooπŸ˜†
Pata nae wat it is just doesn't seem like the RB i knw...he does not let his anger get that apparent in front of everyone, remember no expression on d face, rt nw even his words had d expression i didn't like...iv loved jaipur this reaction seems like cheating

Can u imagine how it must have been for II to come home and spend the night of Friday in MM. I am assuming she did so . She must have died a thousand deaths ... No message too... So so tough for a newly wedded wife who is married in to dysfunctional family where the son does not even talk to his father ..., don't be do hard on her pl...of course she knew what she was getting into but she wouldn't have bargained for this to happen like now ...And he has been like, there's a tamil idiom " kenathalu potta kallu..., stone lying in the bottom of the well... I assumed that he must have done his checks in his own way to find out if she is safely back home... Every night...the shaana he is...
This naive girl doesn't know how to fight, all out open war she does...

True that the relationship between the reader and the characters is more peculiar than that of the relationship between the writer and her characters. This was a quote I used a couple if days bk and today's forum reactions are testament to that...
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

ok i reread your coment .. actually i am really liking II after her marriage she has become so much calmer, she is listening,staying in a strange house, not visiting parents from my POV she cant do anything more ..
 but i get it u know we are all different and thats what makes this a fun journey  we dont have to agree. even now R&B didnt say a word in the pub he was super calm.

at home he is taking it out like he does some time even after he got lost he lashed out at her and didnt talk to her  for a day, he didnt talk for a week after engagement , didnt comment on the dance when she danced in front of all but will buy the shruti box , will carry her shopping bags .. he is like that but but but as much as i can like him right now my dil wants him to manao his wife and no sex wont cut it for me this time

He never showed anger in public...saying u knw ur married felt like he wld hv said sometime ur my g.f., ilu, he wasn't dat guy so i didn't like him saying that...
II i don't knw...i understand wat ur saying wid all the changes arnd her and all but still man, it's nt dat he has beem out of character mean he has radr been out of character sweet...he is out fr wrk, its sad but nt his fault...she has too much nakhras or maybe im just biased...
Errantnomad thumbnail
And Madam writer is unmoved like a " kenathala potta kallu".
πŸ˜†
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Can u imagine how it must have been for II to come home and spend the night of Friday in MM. I am assuming she did so . She must have died a thousand deaths ... No message too... So so tough for a newly wedded wife who is married in to dysfunctional family where the son does not even talk to his father ..., don't be do hard on her pl...of course she knew what she was getting into but she wouldn't have bargained for this to happen like now ...And he has been like, there's a tamil idiom " kenathalu potta kallu..., stone lying in the bottom of the well... I assumed that he must have done his checks in his own way to find out if she is safely back home... Every night...the shaana he is...
This naive girl doesn't know how to fight, all out open war she does...

True that the relationship between the reader and the characters is more peculiar than that of the relationship between the writer and her characters. This was a quote I used a couple if days bk and today's forum reactions are testament to that...

Frankly i can't imagine, im nt driven enuf by her pain somehow to dwell in it... Hr never ending tears, her nt taking calls, nt replying to msgs just irritates me to much...
I think im not qualified to understand the plight of the newly wed wife; i just expect them to be like always... He never really calls, she gets upset and then they make out thats how it functions...suddenly v hv been talking abt it soo much that im getting irritated by Ii's pain instead of sympathizing... RB i love wid all partiality usko 100 khoon maaf...sry can't be rational here...
I don't like the bichara picture of II being painted, i can't take too much of the heroine crying however real it may be (personal bias)...
So indeed its my relation wid the story n characters...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

mujhe bister se pehle thoda manana mangta 🀣 bahoot hogaya bistar II ko pehle manao .. i so dont want ranjan to see them mushy want him to see them fight , want him to see R&B walk behind II like a joru ka gulam ..how cute

Who said Violent sex aaj hi raat hona hai..pehle II apna nuke nikalegi... R&B ghayal πŸ˜† ... Uske baad toh Ranjan aayega... Embarrassing situation, since ranjan will bang till R&B opens the door n II will pretend she likes it downstairs.. Wo bahu ko bacha ke le jayega... πŸ˜† ... N fir II Next day run to DII after R&B ghoomo-es like a puppy behind her in ofc n MM... Bhaag bhaag ke aayega I tell u... N then II can do R&B ka cheer haran in DII itself... Violent.. Ekdum violent I say!! 🀣
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

C'mon girl , you can do it this time. Don't cave in. Control ! Control!! You moped the kitchen of 1200/ 1300 sq ft of your sister's kitchen and home. Make him mop the whole of 10000/ 15000 sq/ 50000 sq feet or whatever area that madam writer has spaced of malcha marg mansion.
Good start. Continue . Be merciless , suffer in the process, but don't let him have his way!! Determination should be like I don't mind loosing my one hand but I want to see you loosing both eyes, arms , legs and ermmm, I will stop there, don't want permanent damage , not that cruel...

Datte rehna ...You could slip out of the closet door,sprint to the kitchen , swallow 10 whole raw garlic ,onions would help too
Stick rash patches on your skin,
Tie yourself up
Get transported to Sringeri temple , feel really pious,
Get a drone to knock him off, do whatever it takes to keep him off u and If you cannot do all this for just one night and give in ,atleast make sure he uses that goddamn condom, otherwise you have another coming , girl,

Gentlest of reminders to madam writer, you promised us that you will "utharofy 'R&B after marriage, but haven't seen that yet , now is the time. Shucks, everytime he utharofies his kapda only to have his way, wont cut it this time and still, if you make him kapda utharofy, it should only be to mop the whole of malcha marg... Slime ball he is... , wipe that smug smile off his face...
Pffft , shruthi box, Bottega Venata and cheese dinner is enough kya!
Does not come when promised , no messaging after Tuesday( it does not matter that she did not respond,whoever is not in town does the calling and messaging bearing the tantrum of the spouse,that's the marriage thumb rule, if there is no such thumb rule, it is Sosy's from here on... Riling her up during Bally's call, not allowing her to go to DII, poor girl is wandering lost in her father in laws home with minion and the likes for company, following his instructions of not going to DII like its the twelfth commandment , moping her sisters place while all she want to do is scrub him off, and what does the smug fella do here,he goes on doing what he does best in his comfort zone , which is working and reading and taking cold showers...Not so fair , not so fair .

I am in Team Anu and swaram big time today that is until the next update comes ... Let's hit it girls

p. s I loved that guy at the club. In cricketing parlance you could call it a googly or a 'Doosra'. That was brilliant Madam writer. My shastangs to you. It was better than DII. But don't let him have his way this time...

😈

OMG...Too Gud re...I am laughing like crazy , imagining what all u r saying..πŸ‘

Hell ya...too gud i must say πŸ€£

Itna gussa RB par mujhe lag raha hai uski shaadi II ke sath nahi tumhare sath hui hai ya tumhare andar II ki aatma ghuss gayi haiπŸ˜‰

ab toh RB gaya kaam se 6 feet se seedhe 3 feet ho jayega abhiπŸ€ͺ

cant wait for what Nisha is gonna give us...but seriously tumhara comment mindblowing tha
 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

He never showed anger in public...saying u knw ur married felt like he wld hv said sometime ur my g.f., ilu, he wasn't dat guy so i didn't like him saying that...
II i don't knw...i understand wat ur saying wid all the changes arnd her and all but still man, it's nt dat he has beem out of character mean he has radr been out of character sweet...he is out fr wrk, its sad but nt his fault...she has too much nakhras or maybe im just biased...

Taara he never said a word in public
only said
"Ouch! U believed that?" R&B asked the man curiously

@home i guess i feel its the initial jealousy subbu he knew , Bally he knows may be he is feeling guilty and so the jealousy is surfacing itself.

Also post marriage i find no nakhra from her she is cooking,cleaning,packing ,singing,not going to DII staying in a strange house with body gaurds,babysitting,infact  she wont be able to survive in the real world.πŸ˜†
I guess some of us are big on II today @errant agree with what u wrote with you kanathula kallu pota mathiri..
its ok to be biased too every one knows my bias for Ranjan even if Nisha wrote he is guilty i will refuse to believe it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Who said Violent sex aaj hi raat hona hai..pehle II apna nuke nikalegi... R&B ghayal πŸ˜† ... Uske baad toh Ranjan aayega... Embarrassing situation, since ranjan will bang till R&B opens the door n II will pretend she likes it downstairs.. Wo bahu ko bacha ke le jayega... πŸ˜† ... N fir II Next day run to DII after R&B ghoomo-es like a puppy behind her in ofc n MM... Bhaag bhaag ke aayega I tell u... N then II can do R&B ka cheer haran in DII itself... Violent.. Ekdum violent I say!! 🀣

OMG 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
[/QUOTE]
Taara he never said a word in public
only said
"Ouch! U believed that?" R&B asked the man curiously

@home i guess i feel its the initial jealousy subbu he knew , Bally he knows may be he is feeling guilty and so the jealousy is surfacing itself.

Also post marriage i find no nakhra from her she is cooking,cleaning,packing ,singing,not going to DII staying in a strange house with body gaurds,babysitting,infact  she wont be able to survive in the real world.πŸ˜†
I guess some of us are big on II today @errant agree with what u wrote with you kanathula kallu pota mathiri..
its ok to be biased too every one knows my bias for Ranjan even if Nisha wrote he is guilty i will refuse to believe it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
ok reread ur Errant ka comment get ur POV better now .. πŸ˜ƒ