Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hii shruti once again a deadly update.ohh! So Mr. ASR is mesmerized by our khushi's angelic beauty.
Way to go...
This was such a short and sweet update I tell u.
Loved it so much.
I am loving this frequent short and crisp updates.
Thanks for the pm dear.
T.c.
xoxo.
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
liked it
w8ng 4 more
write it long 1 plz
sadia98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh oh 😕,SMELLS TROUBLE,TROUBLE,TROUBLE:singing like taylor swift: 😆
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really really nice n amazing update..

So Arnav wants his prey at any cost??
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh im loving this story so very much evil raizada n cute khusi
shrattila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Mini_

I am loving it but tooo short... this is leaving me so wanting... can we have 2 updated then? 😳 I hope you see this as a compliment.

Thanks for your comment. I do not believe is extending a chapter beyond its capacity, but I will definitely keep in mind posting two on the days there are fairly short chapters!!
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranogill

very good story ...and awesome arnav and thank god khushi is not that naive ...and i agree with you half down in ipk not only they tone down asr , they made khushi a clown...they were both awesome in initial stage of ipk...i am more exited about khushi and arnav interaction...even if khushi become his mistress i want to see how arnav react to that..awesome

HI Ranogill, glad to see that you agree with me as well. Please keep liking and commenting, It really encourages me to write more.
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushan

Like the way write small little details like about the sunrise how Khushi looked in the morning it is like I can see all this in front of me loved itI wish you could give us a little longer part 

Hi Sushan, thanks for your comments. I promise, the next time there is a short chapter, I will give you two to make up for it!
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Reader-

Arnav couldn't wait till afternoon to meet and deal with Khushi! On one side the sun has risen and brought a bright and beautiful morning to Khushi and on the other side Arnav Singh Raizada has risen is going to bring gloom to Khushi's life! But he has taken first step towards his destiny (love and all)... he acknowledged that he feels something for Khushi and she excites him... So, that's a start...baby steps Raizada, baby steps... 

As long as you continue to thrill me with your updates and give a proper closure to your story, I promise to be with you till the end and more :)

Yes -Reader- He couldn't. And its just typical him. This "not bothering" for anyone else is so ASR that I just love him for it. Yes, even I am intrigued to see how things will change between ASR and Khushi - it will be interesting. Thank you for letting me know you will be there with the story until the end. In case at any point in time you think I've stopped "thrilling you" do let me know. Feedback always helps get the story back on track
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: avika26

it wasvery short updatewaiting for next

Thank you for your comment. The next one is going up real soon!