Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I want him to listen to ones sung by her...he did record her multiple times na...

Yaaa... and by the way abhi both  sd cards are with him na ????
Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago
Vidyaa thumbnail

I got reminded of that joke in tamil...don't know the movie name but

Kaunsa joke ?😊
Vidyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

I think he will head to geneva raat ko hi on friday, wont be able to take "no wifey home" part too well I think. N listening to II's sung songs would be his passtime until wednesday I feel. 😳

I so wish that happens ... 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Kaunsa joke ?😊

Are u girls talking about the one which goes "pondatti oorukku poyitta".
I think that's janagaraj in Agni narchathram.Edited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You know what I realized?  The more you add songs, the more I comment... you've found my weakness!  But hey, if this is the way you exploit it, I'm all for it, go at it Nisha!   ðŸ˜›

Love this update- the perfect mix of melancholy and sweet.   I love your mention of the way his actions spoke what he couldn't express, he's always been like that; and despite being a chatter boss, when it comes to them she is quite similar too... for both of them it's  an amazing mix of fear and awe and you express that so beautifully  through your work. she's leaving her mark all over  the house, and he's been doing his best to leave his mark all over her- to each his own I suppose... but gawd I love these two!  

The smells, I love the mention of the smells- it always amuses me how a home can transform into 'ours' simply  but the scent from the cooking and the incents... his Parisan home has definitely smelt that before, and i'm certain that even MM hasn't had that 'homey' scent in a long time, since Savi I'm sure... and I'm loving that he's getting all that from her...home.  Beautiful.

And the song- this time the perfect movie title too huh? For those that might be curious, 'Pirivom Santhippom' = we will part and we  we'll unite... and the lyrics, so beautifully suited... again link with translated lyrics for those might be curious, sorry if I'm  overstepping... but I  love having the soundtrack and thought that some of you might as well.😊

PS: Nisha, second song mentioning  kolusu [anklets]... made me nostalgic, went and dug mine out... my mother thinks I'm  crazy, i just said I wanted to  wear them to the temple tomorrow so I took them out and was wearing them now ... sounds less crazy then the truth! 😳

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgVyP7iWcfc
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Are u girls talking about the one which goes "pondatti oorukku poyitta".
I think that's janagaraj in Agni narchathram.

Yup the same one...i have seen ppl still use it ðŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail

She wont stay until wednesday re.. Just 1 more day. Am hoping against hope that happens. R&B is known to cancel trips at the last hour. 😆

Yup...but bandha is very sincere when it comes to work...so lets see
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RomComFan

You know what I realized?  The more you add songs, the more I comment... you've found my weakness!  But hey, if this is the way you exploit it, I'm all for it, go at it Nisha!   ðŸ˜›

Love this update- the perfect mix of melancholy and sweet.   I love your mention of the way his actions spoke what he couldn't express, he's always been like that; and despite being a chatter boss, when it comes to them she is quite similar too... for both of them it's  an amazing mix of fear and awe and you express that so beautifully  through your work. she's leaving her mark all over  the house, and he's been doing his best to leave his mark all over her- to each his own I suppose... but gawd I love these two!  

The smells, I love the mention of the smells- it always amuses me how a home can transform into 'ours' simply  but the scent from the cooking and the incents... his Parisan home has definitely smelt that before, and i'm certain that even MM hasn't had that 'homey' scent in a long time, since Savi I'm sure... and I'm loving that he's getting all that from her...home.  Beautiful.

And the song- this time the perfect movie title too huh? For those that might be curious, 'Pirivom Santhippom' = we will part and we  we'll unite... and the lyrics, so beautifully suited... again link with translated lyrics for those might be curious, sorry if I'm  overstepping... but I  love having the soundtrack and thought that some of you might as well.😊

PS: Nisha, second song mentioning  kolusu [anklets]... made me nostalgic, went and dug mine out... my mother thinks I'm  crazy, i just said I wanted to  wear them to the temple tomorrow so I took them out and was wearing them now ... sounds less crazy then the truth! 😳

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgVyP7iWcfc

Ooh...i love anklets...i would tap my feet often when iam wearing it...and suddenly i would love walking...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yup...but bandha is very sincere when it comes to work...so lets see

Arey I didntmean R&B cancelling his trip...but getting II tickets cancelled for today, he'll rebook her for sunday later when he gets her home am sure! But all this if only Nisha ke dimaag mei II ko lautane ka keeda aaya toh!! ðŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail

Arey I didntmean R&B cancelling his trip...but getting II tickets cancelled for today, he'll rebook her for sunday later when he gets her home am sure! But all this if only Nisha ke dimaag mei II ko lautane ka keeda aaya toh!! ðŸ˜†

But i guess nish going for seperation here...showing life reality and stuff ðŸ˜­

But in a sense it might be fun to read how they handle separation after honeymoon and appa's blabber in all this...i think he is going to insist her to stay in dII the moment she goes there... I hope she politely refuses..otherwise if rakshasan knows he will come in the middle of the night to take her to malcha marg...