SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 68

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27


Originally posted by Hsp.canada


Originally posted by harshita27


Nisha fir kya hua?
Kuch naya dialouge bolo na phare gaLOL maybe then we might get a quick updateWink btw I love it everytime u write it, puts a big smile on my face, person sitting next to me (my husband is wondering what is it i am reading and smiling)LOL 
Kal poocha II kyu royi toh nisha shayad shock mei aakar update dena bhool gayi yaarShocked... So I thought I'll stick to safe n standard questionsLOL

She cried because she was overwhelmed she wants to feel happy and be gushy about the nice things, but there is a nagging feeling that he doesnt give a damn about spending money on her but he will only be emotionally forthcoming to a certain degree, no further... if I can put it that way

Money doesnt matter to him, things dont matter to herCry

Update in an hour-ish I am just back from Costco


Posted: 7 years ago
I am trying my best to like R&B but seems like he is ekdum hell bent ki wo meri "not-so-cool" men ki list ke bottom mei hi jaa kar baithega... Galti par galti kiye ja raha hai... N II... Why is she even going out with the idiot... Ekdum boycott kar ke khud ghoomne chali jaaye... Will teach that pig-headed kaam-ka-bhoot-sawar gadha a lesson... Ye R&B ka work has caused major problems abhi tak... Work pe gaya biwi kho gayi... Work friends ko bulaya n ex girl friend padhaar gayi... N ab work tour is separating biwi from him 3 weeks after marriage... Unfair... The only thing I dont like about this work tour wala situation is R&B's thoughts about What II is in his life... He thinks he has got a toy named II jisko wo na side pe rakh ke so sakta hai n naa hi bahut der khel sakta hai coz then he'll miss school... I wish he would have thought of a living thing instead of a toy... Maybe a friend jiske waking hours n school schedule are different.. Maybe then he would have factored in the fact that the friend too feels immense amount of eagerness to play with him and R&B would have to think about the missing out on important daily routine for that friend too...
Anyway good that R&B isnt acting like "oh 3 days is ok n short trip"... Like his before marriage geneva trip... He just left her text back then... Was it a few hours before flight she came to know?? Chalo yaha decent heads up toh diya... N he even tried asking her to extend her stay and wants her with him... He is openly asking her to be with him... Thats a good change... II should go back alone... These 5 days will be a good lesson for R&B to make him realize that work is definitely important but work life balance is and always needs to be a governing factor in choice of workplace when you have a family. There is a proper time n importance of each... None are more important than other in an absolute way... He needs to choose his dreams better... More like he can dream of dreams... But from now his dreams also include II's dreams in them... So his perfect world would be wherever II is and where he can still be the venture capitalist and merger acquisition specialist. Same goes for II.
I have a strong feeling he wont last 5 days in geneva alone... Wont say in words but would return much sooner... Less important work be damned.LOL II will cry a river while leaving as well when he comes back but will fight a war this time.. This 6'3" should start measuring his height regularly now.. II har baar isko maar ke ek inch chota kr degi iski harkatein jaisi hain... Nalayak kahi ka!!

Louvre is an absolute beauty... Some of the paintings and scuptures will put you in awe of the talent and craftsmanship of the long ago generation... Good that II declined Bottega... He cant buy his absences with such expensive presents for II.. Ye alag baat hai ki I will be ok with such presents... N I will even kick the dude's butt for even thinking of leaving me at the end of honeymoon..LOL
Edited by harshita27 - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27


I am trying my best to like R&B but seems like he is ekdum hell bent ki wo meri "not-so-cool" men ki list ke bottom mei hi jaa kar baithega... Galti par galti kiye ja raha hai... N II... Why is she even going out with the idiot... Ekdum boycott kar ke khud ghoomne chali jaaye... Will teach that pig-headed kaam-ka-bhoot-sawar gadha a lesson... Ye R&B ka work has caused major problems abhi tak... Work pe gaya biwi kho gayi... Work friends ko bulaya n ex girl friend padhaar gayi... N ab work tour is separating biwi from him 3 weeks after marriage... Unfair... The only thing I dont like about this work tour wala situation is R&B's thoughts about What II is in his life... He thinks he has got a toy named II jisko wo na side pe rakh ke so sakta hai n naa hi bahut der khel sakta hai coz then he'll miss school... I wish he would have thought of a living thing instead of a toy... Maybe a friend jiske waking hours n school schedule are different.. Maybe then he would have factored in the fact that the friend too feels immense amount of eagerness to play with him and R&B would have to think about the missing out on important daily routine for that friend too...
Anyway good that R&B isnt acting like "oh 3 days is ok n short trip"... Like his before marriage geneva trip... He just left her text back then... Was it a few hours before flight she came to know?? Chalo yaha decent heads up toh diya... N he even tried asking her to extend her stay and wants her with him... He is openly asking her to be with him... Thats a good change... II should go back alone... These 5 days will be a good lesson for R&B to make him realize that work is definitely important but work life balance is and always needs to be a governing factor in choice of workplace when you have a family. There is a proper time n importance of each... None are more important than other in an absolute way... He needs to choose his dreams better... More like he can dream of dreams... But from now his dreams also include II's dreams in them... So his perfect world would be wherever II is and where he can still be the venture capitalist and merger acquisition specialist. Same goes for II.
I have a strong feeling he wont last 5 days in geneva alone... Wont say in words but would return much sooner... Less important work be damned.LOL II will cry a river while leaving as well when he comes back but will fight a war this time.. This 6'3" should start measuring his height regularly now.. II har baar isko maar ke ek inch chota kr degi iski harkatein jaisi hain... Nalayak kahi ka!!

Louvre is an absolute beauty... Some of the paintings and scuptures will put you in awe of the talent and craftsmanship of the long ago generation... Good that II declined Bottega... He cant buy his absences with such expensive presents for II.. Ye alag baat hai ki I will be ok with such presents... N I will even kick the dude's butt for even thinking of leaving me at the end of honeymoon..LOL


Yep

This is a journey of two imperfect people, since we are in Paris his faults are under the microscope wait until we get to Delhi we will see how she places her priorities over his needs

She has parents to take care of, a  Periappa AND HER CAREER. so it wont be easy at allBig smileJust like both are capable of nice gestures, they both are prone to irrational, selfish self serving actionsCry
Posted: 7 years ago
Buddy but II is also not leaving her job naa.
She also had her dreams to become Director of her company.
And she want to do it on herself.
You yourself tell me state of II.
She neither wan't to leave him and she misses her parents and her old house.
But RnB has been working on this firm for long.
He is one the owner of Argent Grains.
Any buisness man will try to expand his reign and company to be in top listed,

Both are correct and this happens when any relation starts I believe.

Just imagine if II was ready to work with excellior or Argent grains leaving her job in KMPG she will get to be with RnB whole time.

But she considers others before herself.
She don't want others to think that she married RnB not for his money but for himself.
But that move is itself giving little bit reason for seperation now.

She is talented and hard worker.But now her judgement is getting clouded by multiple reason.

Se her state of mind now.
She don't want to leave RnB and want him to be with her  every time.She don't wan't to leave the house Paris one.

Then same time she is missing her parents,sam,vandu,shravu,lasya and D II.
Exactly she can't be at two places at one time right.

She has priority for her job too.
Which is in India and she will be staying in India.It is on her decision.

But Argent Grains will also be needing RnB .He just can't leave and go his company leaving for ever.It is an MNC and you can't operate it from India where it don't have any branch.


I actually should not be blaming any one for II's state.
But if have to blame it is II more than RnB.She had her Ego before her love and decision.
She says RnB is her's but no where she behaves as one.If RnB is hers everything that comes along with him is hers too.
She  is not ready to accept it.She had public fear more that others will think she married RnB for his money.
RnB will give damn about it only II is over thinking.

Posted: 7 years ago
The way i see things i am okay with R & B leaving midway due to work commitments..but i wont be okay if he gets angry with II for doing the same..then i feel he is being a prick where he thinks only his work is important and not IIs..lets see how it unfolds..
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by deernav


The way i see things i am okay with R & B leaving midway due to work commitments..but i wont be okay if he gets angry with II for doing the same..then i feel he is being a prick where he thinks only his work is important and not IIs..lets see how it unfolds..


In the SAME BREATH Deernav the same should apply to HER. If she unreasonably chooses work or work meetings to miss commitments made to him, she is the female version of the prick.
We need to be fair right?Big smile

I dont want us to cut her more slack than him. Its an equal marriage, he cooks cleans takes care of himself doesnt expect her to baby him... doesnt demand it

She is an equal, right now I am on her side because he is behaving insensitively, but if she does the same in Delhi, they will be evenBig smile


Posted: 7 years ago
Despite reading about the materialistic generosity between them, I'd like to read about (further down the road, they'd need time to get there) their relationship gaining emotional strength.
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM


Buddy but II is also not leaving her job naa.
She also had her dreams to become Director of her company.
And she want to do it on herself.
You yourself tell me state of II.
She neither wan't to leave him and she misses her parents and her old house.
But RnB has been working on this firm for long.
He is one the owner of Argent Grains.
Any buisness man will try to expand his reign and company to be in top listed,

Both are correct and this happens when any relation starts I believe.

Just imagine if II was ready to work with excellior or Argent grains leaving her job in KMPG she will get to be with RnB whole time.

But she considers others before herself.
She don't want others to think that she married RnB not for his money but for himself.
But that move is itself giving little bit reason for seperation now.

She is talented and hard worker.But now her judgement is getting clouded by multiple reason.

Se her state of mind now.
She don't want to leave RnB and want him to be with her  every time.She don't wan't to leave the house Paris one.

Then same time she is missing her parents,sam,vandu,shravu,lasya and D II.
Exactly she can't be at two places at one time right.

She has priority for her job too.
Which is in India and she will be staying in India.It is on her decision.

But Argent Grains will also be needing RnB .He just can't leave and go his company leaving for ever.It is an MNC and you can't operate it from India where it don't have any branch.


I actually should not be blaming any one for II's state.
But if have to blame it is II more than RnB.She had her Ego before her love and decision.
She says RnB is her's but no where she behaves as one.If RnB is hers everything that comes along with him is hers too.
She  is not ready to accept it.She had public fear more that others will think she married RnB for his money.
RnB will give damn about it only II is over thinking.



Totally agree...one person is in no way superior to the other in this relationship, atleast thats how I see it. Just like she over thinks, he is non expressive
Thats their biggest insecurity

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

53 Participants 1182 Replies 179383Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by sparkleamina

loader
loader
up-open TOP