Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Just imagine... once he gets back to India, one fine day she finds him listening to songs picked from her tamil playlist... ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ

I want him to listen to ones sung by her...he did record her multiple times na...
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidyaa

"Is it a festival today?" removing the right ear bud as she repeated what she said
"The wife's leaving" she said softly

🤣🤣🤣

I got reminded of that joke in tamil...don't know the movie name but
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

I want him to listen to ones sung by her...he did record her multiple times na...

I think he will head to geneva raat ko hi on friday, wont be able to take "no wifey home" part too well I think. N listening to II's sung songs would be his passtime until wednesday I feel. 😳
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Do you really think the Woww.. With 2 Ws was for the brunch menu or for THE Wife's ministrations on THE husband?!?! 😉 😆 🤣
That man could care less about food as long as his toy is in his hands! He is just wired differently I say! 😳

Hehe i thought the same ðŸ¤£
harshita27 thumbnail
How I wish II says once on airport that she wants to stay until sunday and R&B carries her like a sack back home even before she thinks of changing her mind.
swathi1990 thumbnail

I think he will head to geneva raat ko hi on friday, wont be able to take "no wifey home" part too well I think. N listening to II's sung songs would be his passtime until wednesday I feel. 😳

Yup..and .I am sooo waiting for the Skype call
swathi1990 thumbnail

How I wish II says once on airport that she wants to stay until sunday and R&B carries her like a sack back home even before she thinks of changing her mind.

Nope...not going to happen...that will become like a desi movie ending in a railway station or airport scene re...cliche
harshita27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nope...not going to happen...that will become like a desi movie ending in a railway station or airport scene re...cliche

She wont stay until wednesday re.. Just 1 more day. Am hoping against hope that happens. R&B is known to cancel trips at the last hour. 😆
Errantnomad thumbnail
"I showered and prayed and sang and cooked I am all piuous now" she giggled
His hand slid under her blouse as he undid her hook, she let him...
feeling her curves loosen and slide on his chest, a moan escaped her as the tips grazed his chest
"The Iyer & the tramp?" he muttered, as he smeared the holy ash from her forehead as he kissed her"

OMG Madam writer , that's delightfully sinister. I am boisterous and all cracked up. ROFL. This has got to be one of the top 5 you hv come up with.
I have always wondered at the irony of the wives falling at their husbands feet , more so in older times, it cracks me up when I compare the two situations between the vadhyars asking the Ponnus (patni)to do namaskarams to the Payyan (pati) compare it to the kicking that the wife gives to the husband within the confines of the bedroom during coupling.Ha ha, pair choona and laath marna...
True... Iyer and the tramp... No offence . Purely in jest.My husband always cracks up when I mention the irony that I see in this situation. Having said that I am all for traditions and most of them have got a reason to it , just that with changing times, some of them have lost its true relevance and have got a altogether different connotation to it .
Power to vadhyars and pandits. Respects only.

I love it that she is marking her territory. Galti se bhi 'green tea bags/pouches / pkts nahi dikhenge. Yep, the "home" has seen the last of green teas .Boy,is he going to miss her or what??He is going to feel empty...
Edited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Do you really think the Woww.. With 2 Ws was for the brunch menu or for THE Wife's ministrations on THE husband?!?! 😉 😆 🤣
That man could care less about food as long as his toy is in his hands! He is just wired differently I say! 😳

😆

Of course the latter has to be the reason ! ðŸ˜†
hands down ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago