Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish 

Sooo cute... She packing food like her amma would do for her appa... He missing her from now itself...

His apartment has literally become a home now...he realizes that...

Her middle class nature and attitude is the essence of the story no?
Whatever she has seen her Amma do, whatever she has noticed her Akka do, she is employing those things... whether it gets appreciated or not, the guy she married is off the charts, she can do what she knows best... she is not very domesticated, but she CARES. She helps Amma clean the kitchen all the time... if she had married in the Bay Area there wouldnt be a minion she would be doing it all

She doesnt know if it he thinks its all ridiculous but she will do it anyway

There is a simplicity to her approach to life, its not lost on him...๐Ÿ˜ณ

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want a part about R&B point of view on her going right from what happens at the airport to his coming back to empty home... i want to know about how he feels when she is leaving and after he comes back to an emoty house... Maybe he drinks himself to sleep but eats the leftovers she kept fir him... N goes sleeping the songs she has sung on her side of bed. Plzzz... I promise I wont ask ki II ke lipgloss lagane ke baad kya hua ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
you once mentioned how amma cares about appa when she is not home na?(like telling about pickles and all).now II is doing the same...so adorable she is...you are damn lucky dude...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

you once mentioned how amma cares about appa when she is not home na?(like telling about pickles and all).now II is doing the same...so adorable she is...you are damn lucky dude...

Yep!!
When she is aware of what she is doing or talking she IMMEDIATELY holds herself back and becomes guarded. Other times she is usually spontaneous, and true to her nature of being this deeply deeply caring person... she cleans his house cooks for him... without giving it a second thought of how ridiculous he may think it might be

In his society there are women like Sam... she cares for Tan like Amma cares for Appa, but something about R&B's nature makes her hold back without giving in fully... nobody wants to be ridiculed for their efforts you know

HE WONT
But she fears
harshita27 thumbnail
Nisha... Mere sawalo ka jawab do... Do na!!!! 
Will you write next part about R&B's thoughts n feelings since the time II leaves to the time he catches the flight to geneva?... Plzzz!!!
Am making sure u dont ignore/miss/forget that such a request is made.๐Ÿ˜†
Basically am trying to bully u into getting us an audience with R&B's mind maze! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dude needs english lessons...there are many other four letter words he need to know...๐Ÿ˜†
But his gutter mind is always thinking about only one...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Nisha... Mere sawalo ka jawab do... Do na!!!! 

Will you write next part about R&B's thoughts n feelings since the time II leaves to the time he catches the flight to geneva?... Plzzz!!!
Am making sure u dont ignore/miss/forget that such a request is made.๐Ÿ˜†
Basically am trying to bully u into getting us an audience with R&B's mind maze! ๐Ÿ˜†

You are already GETTING A PEEK SO MANY PARTS ALREADY YAAR๐Ÿ˜ƒ
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

You are already GETTING A PEEK SO MANY PARTS ALREADY YAAR๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When I was a kid n would go to restaurants to eat Dosa(yep!! We northies eat dosa at restaurants mostly๐Ÿ˜†), my parents would only give half or some part of dosa thinking 1 full dosa is too much... N I'd throw a HUGE tantrum in public saying... Mereko toh poora hi chahiye... Similarly, yaha bhi mereko toh poora hi chahiye... 1 full update... Thode se mera kaam nahi chal raha... Not soo many parts mei thoda thoda.., want 1 full part... N poora ka poora R&B thought... I'd beg, throw tantrum... N ussey bhi nahi maani toh file online petition for this(actually online petition ke liye zyada time nahi hai since you'll post next part in a few hours๐Ÿ˜†).
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

When I was a kid n would go to restaurants to eat Dosa(yep!! We northies eat dosa at restaurants mostly๐Ÿ˜†), my parents would only give half or some part of dosa thinking 1 full dosa is too much... N I'd throw a HUGE tantrum in public saying... Mereko toh poora hi chahiye... Similarly, yaha bhi mereko toh poora hi chahooye... 1 full update... Thode se mera kaam nahi chal raha... Not soo many parts mei thoda thoda.., want 1 full part... N poora ka poora R&B thought... I'd beg, throw tantrum... N ussey bhi nahi maani toh file online petition for this(actually online petition ke liye zyada time nahi hai since you'll post next part in a few hours๐Ÿ˜†).

Let us leave it as a mystery harsh...already she is crying that she is going alone...if he also does that and we see it, it would become sooo sappy and cheesy...

Though i agree i love to read those sappy fairy tale wala love stories sooo much 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Hershey the dosa analogy is TOO CUTE