SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 71

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

I am sooo expecting a scene where she comes really late from kmpg or she goes to dII for a nightcap and he will throw a tantrum by just messaging her and leaving to paris...LOL

Knowing R&B ka track record, its doable. But dramatic. That guy does anything n everything that attracts least attention.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

I don't know exactly but I believe we have a misconception that II is expressive.
It is just my opinion.

RnB does'nt speak much  and it is his nature.But if there is any person with whome he speaks most it is II what ever their discussion might be.
II speaks everything but what is needed.

There is no proper point where she expressed what she feels for RnB to him correctly except when she is drunk .

Every time she banters and banters in her mind but she never spoke her feeling to RnB.
Same is RnB he never spoke the same.

II had insecurities she had got many chances to clear them but she never asked RnB about same.
But she choose to live in her dillusion that their marriage is temporary and RnB will leave her after few days.

But she is ignoring few facts.

RnB was supposed to leave after Lasys's birth he came as SAM called him for couple of months.
But II was the reason he stayed for more than that time and married her.

She was the person who gave prenup clauses.
RnB never had any thought over those except for what II gave.

II was thinking more about their seperation than to share his life.
She wants him but she is not focussing on that .Her main focus is on how many ways they can get seperated.

You definitly can't blame RnB for that.If he is not expressive in this relation neither is II.

It is not RnB who ahve insecurities.It is not RnB who thinks of their seperation,
RnB is just living his every moment with her.
When he is with her he just thinks about her but not the ways to get sperated.He don't think about sree or subbu.

Thats a GREAT point, yes you are totally right, we seem to be misunderstanding her jabbering nature for "Expressing her feelings"
Both are totally different things, she talks a lot but rarely tells him what she fears. What she fears about their relationship, and what she fears about Appa's position in their equation. Or her reservations about moving out of the country,
I will give her full points for telling him she doesnt want babies and she loves her job, but besides those things she is usually inexpressive , its like she is afraid, as if if she said something, she would hear something she is not prepared to deal withCry

Even a part of her married him in haste because she was sure Appa would get her married to a "suitable Iyer boy" if she delayed it any further. Its like WANTING THAT ONE THING, u know, we tell ourselves "BUS WOH EK CHEEZ MIL JAAYE" my life will be set. when we actually do get it, we find, though the thing itself is mind blowingly good, it has opened up a million things you were unprepared forCry

@ blue - I think you are absolutely right...
II is this open book with the pages glued together.
I know RnB is not exactly behaving like a caring husband..but guy does care. 
I do believe he has changed more - as a person - in this relationship that II has.
II's life and circumstances have changed beyond recognition for sure...but like you have pointed out later Nisha it is an equal relationship. Every relationship comes with a claim over your individual space...and these 2 " in love and lust" couple will get it soon I guess..

That I think is where you are fab Nisha..Clap

nothing is black and white between the 2 they put each other in situations that constantly make them live on the edge. And douse all that they have inflicted on each other with loads of lust!
@ Red: Now that she has it..she will torture it to the best of her capability - like she does to Shravu -  will never let her RnB move away from her if she can have her way and distance him when she chooses too emotionally.

Charming contradictions indeed
Aduthadu eppo??
Looks live you have a number of Ashu clones now here LOLLOL

Nisha you always leave us clamouring for more ...so agla update kab ??  Trying to ask for updates in different ways!! Edited by poorna3666 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by samsi74

Nisha, I'm trying to understand why does R&B has to go to Geneva suddenly. Is it because Sukrit was the one who was supposed to go and then he had a family emergency? Or was this Geneva trip planned from the beginning and R&B didn't tell her until the last moment?

Its the nano technology startup that he visited before the wedding, when he was engaged... Sukrit was supposed to go on March 30th, since his MIL had an accident he had to return to Thailand and R&B is entrusted with the task of going.

No he is not lying to her, he told her on Monday the 23rd, the day after he heard from his team on Sunday the 22nd

Thanks Nisha, I just wanted to understand why II is soo upset. I can understand her sadness, hurt, missing him. Bu t not why blame him saying that he's sending her away

"Say Cheese"Blushing

They missed the Notre Dame Cathedral tour and when they stepped out of the Louvre closer to 7, he guided her to a restaurant by the Louvre called Spring, owned by an American Chef called Daniel Rose
reservations to dinner were next to impossible, but a local Parisian can pull anything off... a wealthy local Parisian like R&B.. Dinner was approx 100 euros per person with a cheese course
Wine was additional... the menu read like anything she had ever seen before...

Reminding her clearly of the huge chasm that existed in their lifestyle and food choices

Peas and creme fr ache

Cucumber and sesame oil

White and green asperagus

Bonito and lemon

Smoked salted butter sabayon

Sea bream cooked with its scales

Swiss chard and onions

Vegetable broth with vanilla

Filet of veal and carrots

Veal ahank braised

with mousseron mushrooms and new garlic

Strawberries and pistachios yarrow

She was mostly quiet, amused by the menu... wondering what she could eat... the host spent many minutes at their table explaining and describing whats on offer

She nodded agreeably when she found something she might like, he ordered the best wine they had and, so began to eat

"Its a three hour check in on Friday, as sual, the flight's at 7:07, we need to be there by 3, its pretty close to home so I am guessing we can leave by 2 ish?" he spoke softly

She nodded politely

"Sukrit's mother in law had an accident II" he explained

She didnt care, she didnt want to return to India by herself, anything he says right now wont make sense to her. May be she was expecting too much from their relationship?
Looking for something that just wasnt there?Cry

"I want to shop for the kids" she said changing the topic

"After dinner? if u dont want to go to the artists village?" he offered amiably

"I could do it tomorrow? Clothes and toys for the kids?" she said nervously

"U can take whatever u want, they dont have a limit on first class baggage" he said

"OK" she nodded, as the waiter poured more wine for him, she was still on her first glass

"Do u want something else to drink?" he asked softly

"Nahi... I am good" she said vaguely

"II" he muttered

There was always something serious when he said her name like that... she now had a list of ways he said her name... soft, demanding, harshly, cheerfully, agreeably, argumentatively

"I will be fine" she said sipping too much of her wine

"Look at me" he ordered
"Nahi" she said defiantly

He smiled his half smile...

"how many terabytes did u use?" he asked

"I didnt check... do u want it back?" she asked accusingly

"I do" he said his eyes blazing with desire "I want it all II" he said unapologetic

"Inda" she handed him the phone entirely

He unlatched the back case and removed the memory card... "Dont pretend like you are being generous and caring then" she spat

They ate in silence... "Those pictures are all mine, so when we go home... go back... are back... return em to me"AngryCry

They were quiet, as he savored riling her up

"Louvre tomorrow?" he asked softly smug ...

"And day after, Oh! no... sorry tomorrow I have to shop" "U dont have to go with me" she lied... she didnt have
any idea how she was going to shop with her credit cards being a hit or miss. Maybe I should call ICICI and
ING Vysya tonite? to understand what was causing some "declines?"

The last she used was at the Pharmacie when she got his meds... in fact the only time she used it?

"U say u want me to return to India, yet cant wait to get rid of me?" he asked mockingly

"Oh! Please.. dont make it all about me... its NOT.. its about you and your angel investor gig" she said spitefully

"I love what I do. I find no reason to be ashamed of it"

"Oh no! U are only ashamed of the wife that seems to be cramping your lifestyle" she said
The cheese course appeared... it coincided with his "Enough II!!"

"Bally called last night" he said

"KAB?" she asked startled
"Midnight-ish... since he doesnt sleep he said" R&B muttered

"It must have been 3 AM in India? she stared shocked with a half bitten wedge of
spicy cheese, gulping her wine to drown the sting...

"He was awake" R&B said confused, with a "Whats the big deal?" look on his faceConfused

"U came to bed at midnight?"Shocked

He was happy she was interested in knowing that...Wink

"Oh ya u did!!!! IN YOUR SWEATS!!!" she hissedOuch

Her eyes sparkling with unresolved physical hunger from last night

"U were asleep" he said enjoying her admissionEmbarrassed

"YESS I will be every night.. until whenever (you return?)" she said smugly stopping half wayEvil Smile

He picked a slice of cheese with his fork and dipped it into her wine
"U do that one more time I will kill you" she hissed

He crumbled some more and gently stirred it in her half full wine... Evil Smile

she picked up her wine glass and poured it on the cheese tray.. sloshing the sauces completely
and drowning atleast a dozen kinds...ShockedOuch
He dipped her fingers in it and sucked it off, as she yanked her hand by almost detaching it from its socket on her shoulder

The appetizer arrived... the waiter startled at the sight of his gourmet cheese's untimely demise

"A lil accident?" he asked politely in French
'
"IF u can say that... R&B muttered dryly "My wife thinks I am fat so she rationed my cheese"ROFL
He said in French and translated for II

The waiter laughed out loud... a furiously blushing II squirmed... "What a inventive way" the waiter said

R&B translated for her

She ate without saying a word giving the waiter a humorless smile
He tasted from her bowl of zucchini cream soup... she poured it all over his crispy oyster fries of some sort
He ate unfazed

When they finished dinner they had riled each other up enough if they had access to chemical or biological weapons they would have definitely put it to good useClap

He held her hand tight, and took her home... the bread sat outside the front door, she walked in without picking it up

He did... and set the keys and the phone on the table by the door.. she went into shower and change
He picked her up from the shower as she began to soak herself... she kicked him hard on his knee...he cursed her colorfully wincing in pain...
he bent down and nipped her pendant or the skin the pendant hung on
she shrieked in agony... he left the shower running and threw her on the bed... as she attacked him again with a  half empty bottle of water spraying
an arch all over the room finally aiming to slam it on his head, as he fell over her...trying to duck the bottle... twisting her wrist in the process...

Oops!! I almost missed this...Thank you!! LOL

Taara ki bachchi ek jagah pe tiki reh na!!
idhar se udhar jump mat maara kar ROFL

Nisha, I'm trying to understand why does R&B has to go to Geneva suddenly. Is it because Sukrit was the one who was supposed to go and then he had a family emergency? Or was this Geneva trip planned from the beginning and R&B didn't tell her until the last moment?

Its the nano technology startup that he visited before the wedding, when he was engaged... Sukrit was supposed to go on March 30th, since his MIL had an accident he had to return to Thailand and R&B is entrusted with the task of going.

No he is not lying to her, he told her on Monday the 23rd, the day after he heard from his team on Sunday the 22nd

Thanks Nisha, I just wanted to understand why II is soo upset. I can understand her sadness, hurt, missing him. Bu t not why blame him saying that he's sending her away

She suspects he is trying to indicate he doesn't care about this relationship... so soon after the relationship has been formalizedCry Like someone said her Appa's fears clouds her judgement
more often than not... she knows in her gut... she betrayed her Appa by marrying this man

Every lil thing R&B does that a "good Iyer boy" wouldnt she is reminded that Appa was right