SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 71

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nope next update will be around 1:30 AM IST
And the one AFTER will be 5:00 AM IST

And then the one after will be 8 :00 AM IST

the best post I have read...you are a cutie...
Nisha,now you are online and my refresh button bechara is suffering...
Originally posted by swathi1990

Yup the same one...i have seen ppl still use it ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohhh๐Ÿ˜†
Nice updates Nisha.

Yay we are going to Delhi.  Missing DII, Malcha Marg and Shantiniketan folks.
Waiting to see their reaction to II returning alone. Interesting to see how these two handle the short time away from each other especially Raman's.
She does not completely trust Raman yet. Still thinks this marriage might not last.
Quite understandable given his history with string of affairs. Raman will have to work to earn her trust. So far he is nothing but a good husband.
Edited by DesiUs_fan - 9 years ago

Ooh...i love anklets...i would tap my feet often when iam wearing it...and suddenly i would love walking...

Oh I do the same... ask my brother what sound he hates the most- kolusu satham [the sound of anklets] is right up there... drives him nuts , because even sitting down I'd shake my ankles on purpose...๐Ÿ˜ณ

My mom  was watching me  today and  then randomly said 'you know when you were little Appah really wanted to get you a pair of  gold anklets... and then we thought about your tendency to just take stuff off wherever and lose them and decided against it'...

Me: 'that was a good decision, I definitely would have lost it... think about how many silver ones i lost...'๐Ÿ˜†

See.. thanks to this story, I  learned something new about my family- you just give and give and give Nisha!  Enriching my mind and knowledge in so many ways...๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by RomComFan

Oh I do the same... ask my brother what sound he hates the most- kolusu satham [the sound of anklets] is right up there... drives him nuts , because even sitting down I'd shake my ankles on purpose...๐Ÿ˜ณ

My mom  was watching me  today and  then randomly said 'you know when you were little Appah really wanted to get you a pair of  gold anklets... and then we thought about your tendency to just take stuff off wherever and lose them and decided against it'...

Me: 'that was a good decision, I definitely would have lost it... think about how many silver ones i lost...'๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe... I am always an attention seeker...and wat better way than wearing anklets.. ๐Ÿ˜Š so i love it...in my case i asked for a gold anklet..but my parents refused.. For us u shudnt wear gold belo ur hip... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But i have many silver ones from traditional to the slim ones with no sound to wear for jeans...
Leftovers & 4 letter words๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She had made 30 pooris for two person brunch, she packed away everything meticulously, he stayed on at the dining table. watching her put stuff away

"Poori idule" she shook a container from across the breakfast nook
He looked up from his laptop and nodded

"Dey I am making two batches of dal, the yellow moodi (lid) ha ha is the dal and the green, OK va?(alright?)"

"Hmm" he nodded looking at his screen

She walked over and set it on his keyboard... he smiled... nodding

"U are not going to eat it" she said upset

"U could stay and check" he offered
She took it and walked away, she set it in the frig and and turned to look and found him looking

The rice and eggplant from the Chinese place and most of the bread was gone... she cleaned out the frig, "First shelf is where all the food is OK"

"Jeera rice in the container with the black lid" it was glass yet she explained
He shut his laptop down and leaned on the wall... he was still not showered or shaved, it was 1:02 PM

"Air France is Terminal 2E Gate L42" he said she acted like she didnt hear

"Hey"

"I dont want to know" she said loading the dishes in the dishwasher... he was stretched out, his feet on the chair she sat on during lunch

He could see her doing dishes at ther sink.. her towel around teh hair was gone, it was held with a claw clip... saree tucked in at her waist, she worked quietly
Switching between various modes on the fancy new kitchen faucet, as it sprayed all over her face, he took his phone and took pictures... she shut it on the third try

She filled a cup and threw some water at him... he smiled using her hoodie to wipe his face off.. it lay on the back of her chair

It smelled like jasmine and haldi and chandan... like most of her things... like a prayer

Check is in no later than 3: 30 pm" he said as if it was the first time someone he knew was flying overseas
He found himself being jumpy and inexplainably nervy about her leaving

"Do u ever eat dinner at home on weekends?" she asked

"Sometimes" he said watching her stack away stuff

"Dont eat it too many days, just chuck em after Sunday?"

He was supposed to be in meetings until Wed until 7, there was a midnight Swiss air from Geneva to Delhi... she hadnt asked he wasnt going to tell

She was not thrilled... any more facts, he realized will only send her over the edge

They had shopped all day yesterday.. mostly.. she bought 10s of toys for the boys, and a dozen outfits each for them and for Lasya
Various things for Appa, Amma & Sam... he smiled indulgently at her choices for Sam and Tan... they had access to the world, Tan was overseas usually once every month or two
He insisted she should buy more for Vandita and Bala... she looked at ipads for Bala... she didnt buy...
She let him pay for the other things though... strangely

They had argued about it at the first store...

"This is my first trip, I should be paying, but some stores dont seem to like my ICICI and Ing Vysya cards" she said with a worried look

He leaned on the subway wall listening carefully... hands in pockets...

"I am happy you want to spend all this money, but the family would like it if I bought them stuff dont you think?" she asked politely

"they dont have to know" he wanted to say...

"There is so much I have to buy, but I think instead of making a big deal about it I will let you pay, if its OK I no... not if its OK but when I return... I would like to share... or pay in full" she said boldly

"I dont think I like that" he said bluntly

"I dont think I will like you spending 1000s on things I buy on the fly" she crossed her arms across her chest tapping her fingers on her elbow, as if she meant it

She never kidded when it came to matters of money...

"I dont think I want to add any new clauses to the prenup" he interjected

"Umm... Uh... prenup mein nahi daalenge, par aap le sakte ho mere paise"she explained in polite Hindi

"Like it was some bloody secret that that lawyers didnt have to know about

"U still owe me Rs.2,038 from many months ago" he reminded her of her track record of repaying debt

And received the pleasure of seeing a glorious blush... it was worth it... Champ Elysees was two stops away, they had let go of two trains, in the process of arguing
But the light at the end of the tunnel was seeing her blush like that...

"Umm... I know... I mean.. I forgot" she mumbled

"I will be good about this one, I can give you post dated checks" she whispered

"how many a month?" he asked playing along

"Rs.5,000 a month? too low? too much?" she asked

"Lets make it Rs.5,555" reminding her of how it all began with a Rs 5 short for the coffeeโ˜บ๏ธ

"Do u want me to pay for all the shopping or I could do 50-50 U could still pay for 50% of what we shop today"๐Ÿ˜ณ she offered him a a "deal on compassionate grounds"

He was amused and aroused... as if she were saying to him "Oh I can give u a break, instead of treating you like a loan shark I will treat u like a husband and only repay 50% of what I owe you?"

It didnt matter to him... he just wanted to keep staring at her flushed soft pink face... the math manipulations she did... the jumping to conclusions... the taking offence at the drop of a hat
always suspecting him of foul play... always looking over her shoulder... the nervous nod of mistrust mixed with fear... he was going to enjoy every bit of his life with herโ˜บ๏ธ

"Lets do 60-40 he said" silkily

"60% TUM?" she bristled

"Nahi tum" he said lazily in Hindi in her ear... her cheeks were burning hot...๐Ÿ˜ณ

She made him haul at least 30 bags back home... he just hailed a cab, refusing to listen to her... she couldn't move past the couch dead within minutes of her head hitting it

This morning she had spent hours packing three suitcases, two of hers and one of his..., he had been laying face down in bed watching her pack... laying on HER SIDE
"Dont squish my side too much" she warned as if she was going to be sleeping there tonite

"Ermm... u can do a four letter word you know"

"NOW?" "Half way through packing?" he muttered

She threw a  Elmo pillow directly at his face... "Sick bas***d" "I MEANT H-E-L-P" she explained

He just watched... ogled more like as her cami revealed more than it concealed,
he watched her yellow cord dangle over the suitcases as she sat inside sometimes arranging and rearranging...

"I am going to go change" she said bringing him back to the kitchen... she was done, the music had stopped... the exhaust was turned off, everything was quiet
He wasnt sure he liked his kitchen now... he had spent more hours in his kitchen in the last couple weeks than he had ever in the last 2.5 years since he had bought it
He fixed himself a cup of coffee or grabbed a beer, or a glass of wine as he grilled steak or chicken or fish for dinner... he didnt know the neighbor back there had 4 kids
He didnt know, he fed the birds thrice every day...
 he didnt know his clothes line snapped everytime the wind blew too hard... she told him all that laying in bed curled up after making love

He followed her to the closet she wore layers... over a black & white printed ankle length pants  "LOFT" she smiled cheking her reflection out

She had gotten a dozen yesterday... she wore a lacy white bralette, a white cami, a grey sweater like thing, and a black hoodie like tee
And some sparkly grey earrings.. and nose ring... like "grey" was her theme

She wore silver lip gloss, pursing and pressing her lips and WINKED at him through her mirror at his  reflection๐Ÿ˜‰

"Mennn!!!" she rolled her eyes

"What?" he asked pretending to not get it...

"U are supposed to say something nice" she said huskily

"I could if u would go to bed" he said... she set her lipstick down and stared him again... through the reflection

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nish 
Sooo cute... She packing food like her amma would do for her appa... He missing her from now itself...

His apartment has literally become a home now...he realizes that...

Hehe... I am always an attention seeker...and wat better way than wearing anklets.. ๐Ÿ˜Š so i love it...in my case i asked for a gold anklet..but my parents refused.. For us u shudnt wear gold belo ur hip... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But i have many silver ones from traditional to the slim ones with no sound to wear for jeans...

Yep no gold below the hips๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nice discussion u two๐Ÿ˜ณ

Caught up with all updates in this thread finally...

Wow...so II's gonna get back alone from her honeymoon...for all the tantrums she threw and violent ones that too ๐Ÿ˜†... thankfully they part on an amicable wistful note ... well distance does make the heart grow fonder and the perfect opportunity to make use of it to give that  extra boost to this marriage ๐Ÿ˜Š