SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 66

Posted: 9 years ago

This last update was a glimpse of what's coming next.πŸ˜• I enjoyed reading it😊, so honeymoon is finally over and reality is setting in. II needs to take a grip as her work & personal life will be impacted..(cant get over the sub-power product)

Honestly after reading this I can totally understand why RnB doesn't want to go back. He hates bureaucracy which is a part and parcel of business over there.  I am not very comfortable with his admin Mrs. Sagar...(could she be the mom of Benu ) now I am mind is functioning like day time soap. Still I am on fence about Mrs. Sagar. The image I have for chacha is old Hindi movie villains...If I was in RnB place I would also run away from all that chaos, be it business, chachu or the scandal. The dude is too cool to be a part of that mess but he will go just for II. Everthing else doesnt matter to him.

Originally posted by Errantnomad

Banda baaz nahi aayega!!yaar tumhari biwi pas mein godhe Bej ke so rahi hai aur tum kaam kar rahe ho!! Upar se usko mail 'copy ' bhi kar rahe ho! You are not only pulling the rug under her feet but also apne Pairon pe khud kulhadi pe kulhadi Marthe Ja raha ho ya phir should I say woh kulhadi pe pair mar raha hai... He doesn't hold back one bit...
For II , misery is piling... Will she able to let go ..., accept defeat... She takes too much pride in her work ...Admitting that we were wrong is a huge internal battle with our ego, it feels as bad as pulling out our teeth or us biting our own tongue
What do I talk about Delhi, spectrum, chachu clan and the likes
Liasoning,Delhi and the 'bhai saabs..., are like cakes, cream and the cherry on top.Complement each other like nobody's business. Sinful best...,

Just wondering , who handles HR for   Ranjan and co. Thank god for for the likes of Mrs. Sagar.

Beenu kumar is going to make her entry , the plot is getting thicker and interesting... as always.

EN

Infact i like r&b for his honesty and principles... It doesn't change for his wife or chachu...one more reason he would never want to take over excelsior... Becos that is never going to be possible there...

Well as far as ii is concerned first it is not her mistake...bansal arranged the contract and she is bound by her work to do this...she had no say but she has the responsibility to finish this as it involves her promotion...she has to face this if she wants to climb the ladder in corp world...
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Banda baaz nahi aayega!!yaar tumhari biwi pas mein godhe Bej ke so rahi hai aur tum kaam kar rahe ho!! Upar se usko mail 'copy ' bhi kar rahe ho! You are not only pulling the rug under her feet but also apne Pairon pe khud kulhadi pe kulhadi Marthe Ja raha ho ya phir should I say woh kulhadi pe pair mar raha hai... He doesn't hold back one bit...
For II , misery is piling... Will she able to let go ..., accept defeat... She takes too much pride in her work ...Admitting that we were wrong is a huge internal battle with our ego, it feels as bad as pulling out our teeth or us biting our own tongue
What do I talk about Delhi, spectrum, chachu clan and the likes
Liasoning,Delhi and the 'bhai saabs..., are like cakes, cream and the cherry on top.Complement each other like nobody's business. Sinful best...,

Just wondering , who handles HR for   Ranjan and co. Thank god for for the likes of Mrs. Sagar.

Beenu kumar is going to make her entry , the plot is getting thicker and interesting... as always.

πŸ˜†

Well ... I'm fine with it.. kabhi na kabhi toh kaam karma hi padega yaar ... Yeh side mein soi hui ladki chahe toh usko poore din apne saath litale aur kio kaam na karne de... I love the fact ki he at least made it a point to sit by her  !😳😳 He didn't leave her akele room mein... also 40 min baad hi gaya yaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  

Vidya😊
Originally posted by ishruhi

cant believe their honeymoon is over...now all chachu drama,SW upgrade pblm,kmpg,exelsier,...and above all appas tantrums!!!and this two the most egoistic ones again in action[like, now kum hai kya?]akka and sam..I have a lot of expectations in you two...kuch to sikha dena in donon ko...and dont allow II to go DII.paavam Ranjan is alone at MM..

Sam and vandu are free punching bags for II.
Talking about it to others from the point of complaining and victim identity causes her to remain in the mode of helplessness. But never the less, talking about it to a neutral party helps to relieve some of the bundled-up energy for her.

vandita and Sam role play well. πŸ˜›
He is surrounded by greedy ill intentioned people, his wife wont even let him buy her a purse.
I am not saying she is an avatar of Mother Teresa, but she is pretty straightforward and honest... she didnt marry him for the money...
The candidates he interviewed for a Excelsior job were "willing" to do anything to be working for a company that had "prospects" for their future...

II doesnt work for a non-profit or donate 90% of her pay to Blind Relief or anything, but she isnt greedy about her husband's or his family's wealth
THAT will always be the difference between her and other women he has known

She is not perfect by any means, but in this aspect she is remarkably noble
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Honeymoon is almost over so its back to real world and its messes

Plot is getting interesting!!! 
Waiting now. Reality setting in big time 
Infact it is going to be interesting now...ii knows that from r&b s point of view what hw thinks about trans pro is right. But she wont give up and it is going to be interesting.
Nope next update will be around 1:30 AM IST
And the one AFTER will be 5:00 AM IST

And then the one after will be 8 :00 AM IST
Nisha !! Yaar you are hammering these two from all ends. One problem at a time re, no "problem multi-tasking" plzz... Its unreal times I want to see as in 1 problem at a time but u love the saying "when it rains, it pours" πŸ˜† so when it was wedding time, it was abundance of love, passion n festivities.. N now returning back to normal life its trips, conflict of interests and work woes for them!!
So ja R&B.. Come friday teri biwi teri bachi khuchi neend bhi le ke baag jayegi.. So get some while you still can. I like that we now often get a peek into R&B's thoughts about his life's complexities n what he thinks of II's presence in his life.

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nope next update will be around 1:30 AM IST
And the one AFTER will be 5:00 AM IST

And then the one after will be 8 :00 AM IST

I am reminded of this song by Anu Malik

Dekho baarish ho rahi hai
It's raining , it's raining, it's raining

Thanks