SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 66

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
First. Penning down an update for Meherbaan. BRB. 
Ok. Now we are seeing a reaction LOL I am happy that she is expressing herself...and this is going to lead to make up ??? A perfect start for them to solve their differences...but I don't know why they always have to fight to then understand each other...
She does drive him crazy...With the way it started, he didn't want to fight...The mention of DII changed that...LOL She did that particularly to irritate him..As if challenging him, that if you dont want me to go to DII you better be with me always...
Nice to see her cry and in front of him so he probably gets the change in mood happened post his super idea of leaving her alone ..
I think only one person is going to be happy with this Appa LOLLOLLOL

Now both the sisters the Vandu/Sam team shall work on this or do something ..

So how is she planning to shop for Lasya Embarrassed
and even before the wedding R&B spoke like she was married to him now thoh no questions and of course she is super cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
lets see how he makes up in 2 and half days ..

I feel wives/gfs/ women in general like to provoke men to get a reaction as men are just plain denseConfused

I love how Sam comes to II's defense and Vandu for RnB.  Both Sam & Vandu understand their sibling's weakness and strength so they advise based on that.Star I hope RnB and II open a wee bit to each other. 

Just want to know when is breakfast and shopping??Embarrassed

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I feel wives/gfs/ women in general like to provoke men to get a reaction as men are just plain denseConfused

I love how Sam comes to II's defense and Vandu for RnB.  Both Sam & Vandu understand their sibling's weakness and strength so they advise based on that.Star I hope RnB and II open a wee bit to each other. 

I thought we are getting louvre
Nish
Let use your day off to the fullest LOL LOL Next update eppo ??? 
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I thought we are getting louvre

That was a polite way of asking for another updateLOLLOL,
 Louvre will not give us  action-reaction, shopping will Wink
Edited by Hsp.canada - 7 years ago