SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 108

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Aiyooo so cute the prayer update was !!!!!
He is making something for her and her reaction total adorableEmbarrassed cha they are so perfect loved his convo with sukrit .
I want to hug her and tell her she is the best and they are perfect for each other and will live together forever and ever . 
Last two updates I am loving these two so much like if that even possible LOLcan't wait for the dinner Kya menu hai mujhe bhook lag rahi hai Big smile
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@swathi I think younger ones are crazy even nisha oda younger is like this and so is shevs, I think sunshine oda younger same story , this one too lives in lala land , so from feb she asks what will be the theme, we can't scold her entire March else she cries buckets saying we are scolding her during her birth month on her bday she keeps an alarm for 3 am to rush to our roomEmbarrassed since that's her birth hour. Total mad but I don't want her to see the real world too Cry

The younger one is always a TERROR!! My younger one made a list on Christmas day on what he wanted for next Christmas..I told him  his list should contain  ONE WORD "ODAI" (KICK!LOL)
He befriends ONLY girls and will come home and speak cryptically about them and at the end of the conversation tell me "You can make her my girlfriend IF YOU LIKE"
Edo ENN MELA periya karunai puriyara madiriLOL

As if he is doing ME  a big favorConfused
Omg tooo cuteEmbarrassed
See Iyer guys getting better and u thought they were the goodi two shoes LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu6IJwAN_Ac

This the Prayer for a Prayer from one of the greatest India has produced

@swathi I think younger ones are crazy even nisha oda younger is like this and so is shevs, I think sunshine oda younger same story , this one too lives in lala land , so from feb she asks what will be the theme, we can't scold her entire March else she cries buckets saying we are scolding her during her birth month on her bday she keeps an alarm for 3 am to rush to our roomEmbarrassed since that's her birth hour. Total mad but I don't want her to see the real world too Cry

The younger one is always a TERROR!! My younger one made a list on Christmas day on what he wanted for next Christmas..I told him  his list should contain  ONE WORD "ODAI" (KICK!LOL)
He befriends ONLY girls and will come home and speak cryptically about them and at the end of the conversation tell me "You can make her my girlfriend IF YOU LIKE"

Omg tooo cuteEmbarrassed
See Iyer guys getting better and u thought they were the goodi two shoes LOL

My husband will say "Inda rate la pona avanukku 10 vayasu aarache you will be paying child support to what ever he createsROFL

At this rate we'll be paying child support at 10 for whatever HE creates
The starting was tooo gud...
I expect some teasing from sukrit when they come in the evening LOL

No one can escape the wife's wrath LOL R&B is no exception...

Marliese bit was disturbing even to us...pls no M in the party Cry

and wat to say about II...she is adorable...The way she feels soo out of place among them...the way she talks to hide that anxiety...the happiness when she thinks she can be a part of his way of living...
Simply Beautiful Clap

Aiyooo so cute the prayer update was !!!!!
He is making something for her and her reaction total adorableEmbarrassed cha they are so perfect loved his convo with sukrit .
I want to hug her and tell her she is the best and they are perfect for each other and will live together forever and ever . 
Last two updates I am loving these two so much like if that even possible LOLcan't wait for the dinner Kya menu hai mujhe bhook lag rahi hai Big smile

EmbarrassedCute No? These two are? There is a unmistakable innocence to her, its not missed by him at all
He was living with a woman that paraded herself completely naked all the time, he is married to a woman that blushes when her mother gives her the waasta of future husband and makes her calm down and lose her naughtinessEmbarrassed

Marliese wasnt evil or a s**t or anything, but yes she was way more progressive.. II is completely out of place in this scheme of things...the fact that she used the kitchen is making her so jealous, can you imagine how heart broken she will be when she discovers M used to walk around naked to entice him?Cry

My husband will say "Inda rate la pona avanukku 10 vayasu aarache you will be paying child support to what ever he createsROFL

At this rate we'll be paying child support at 10 for whatever HE creates

offo..This is the problem of us...We overthink, over worry and exaggerate everything... Let him be re...He will turnout smart, intelligent and charming for girls all around...U r creating an R&B there...Let him be ...LOL

and BTW he is doing you a big favour by giving you an option to select his grilfriend...I love your boy...Heart