Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oho!I am getting more insecure than II!!!Ihate even imagining him with another girl if they separates!!Oh God..even thinking them being heartbroken is painful!!!My II and RnB is together forever...no change in that...love them unconditionally...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swathi1990

No offence...But isn't both different ? Here he is never going to cheat II like what Ranjan is accused off...I think I wouldnt compare a person's past before marriage with an alleged affair after marriage...

Regards Marliese arriving there, I am not sure how to comment...I think everyone has different level of tolerance they are comfortable with...R&B 's is different..we saw it clearly in subbu's incident where he was as cool as cucumber...

I meant that only!!
But looking at the analysis made here, was doubting my intution ðŸ˜•
RB is not one inch bothered about M...As I said earlier, its purely a professional relationship they have...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Perfect Harsh... I agree to everything ðŸ˜Š
R&B didn't understand II's feelings here...So he is at fault...I totally agree there...

This is actually due to their biggest differences in their thought/brought up/class in society etc...He wouldn't react and he assumed the same with II which is a big mistake...and I seriously wish that II will indirectly show or R&B will find something about II's stand in this at some point...
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swa

I am OK with people suspecting R&B of being of weak moral character. That would in fact make me very happy. My male lead is not Maryada Purushottam Ram. II is not Sita Maiyya
BUTTT..I can guarantee that II will not share her bed, and I can guarantee that R&B will not cheat on her. THAT I WILL NOT WRITE

You guys can speculate to your heart's content. Ive always said its not a creepy perverted story
Ekta does that real well its impossible to compete with her so wont do it😆... Marliese came and went, she has NO designs on R&B's wealth or his sperms

Its about HOW a middle class Iyer girl deals with her insecurities. Its about how a wealthy unconventional guy learns to live and love

BOLD ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
DAFUQ was that Nisha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh aaj maar hi daaloge kya ðŸ¤£
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry Hershey, you can dislike the chapter if you like... his reassuring her would have been too predictable. He could have said "I only love you"

"I married you and didnt marry her so get that into that moronic head of yours"

"I am not even looking at her"

"I am not even talking to her"

He could have said many things

He WILL NOT CHEAT ON HER. i am running away from a story where the man struggled to keep his pants zipped do you think I will rewrite such a story?

I dont deliberately go about disappointing the readers. I want the characters to be this way for a reason... his lack of expressiveness is NOT a garb for his proposed infidelity or because he holds a flame for his ex.
NEITHER

If thats how you perceive him. I will not try to convince you otherwise.

Cheers!!!

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deernav

Tu has rahi hai..here i m forcing this sad upma down my throat.. I extracted so much salt out of it that now it is tasting bland.. 

🤣
Sorry re baba!!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

🤣
Sorry re baba!!!!

HOW DOES one "extract salt from  upma?🤣

Reminds me of Dumb & Dumber, the male leads try and MILK A BULL🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
I am not sure if I have to write this, but THIS I have had in mind since last night!
How would one feel when you simply walked out on them without any reason ? Like you met someone in a party, you look at them and simply walk out of the party just because that one person is standing there?
Or 
Would you cancel out a business deal just cause you didnt like that one person from school or college ?
See, EACH TO HIS/HER OWN 
I would rather stay in that party and forget the existence of that other person just for "COURTESY'S" SAKE 
I would not cancel out my deal cause I have my business /professional ethics intact 
First being morality, second professionalism...
In this last chapter, I saw both oozing out !!!
However possessive you are or can get, if these two are intact, you might simply STAY.
My take totally...I dont even know if its relevant...😕

Ashu25 thumbnail

HOW DOES one "extract salt from  upma?🤣

Reminds me of Dumb & Dumber, the male leads try and MILK A BULL🤣

she must have pulled out some dentist stunt on that poor upma 
Deep, tell what you did...The nation wants to know ðŸ¤£
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dont worry Hershey, you can dislike the chapter if you like... his reassuring her would have been too predictable. He could have said "I only love you"

"I married you and didnt marry her so get that into that moronic head of yours"

"I am not even looking at her"

"I am not even talking to her"

He could have said many things

He WILL NOT CHEAT ON HER. i am running away from a story where the man struggled to keep his pants zipped do you think I will rewrite such a story?

I dont deliberately go about disappointing the readers. I want the characters to be this way for a reason... his lack of expressiveness is NOT a garb for his proposed infidelity or because he holds a flame for his ex.
NEITHER

If thats how you perceive him. I will not try to convince you otherwise.

Cheers!!!

Again... Am not sure if I ever mentioned about R&B being unfaithful... I talked about R&B's uncaring and casual attitude and II's mild reaction. I didnt expect "I love you" or "I am not even talking to her"..That would be defensive... All I expected was perhaps " you Ok II?" Or something like " there seems to be some confusion but M wasnt invited by me, if you feel not OK I'll make sure we wrap up soon" from R&B... ONLY coz he knows II fretted about this and feels depressed about this whole M business.