Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Poor guy...He got caught in his wife's imaginary fight with his ex...😆

yeh aag usi ki lagayi hui hai swathi...don't know if he called her or she came herself but who cares...II lajawab thi...

anu ur tarzan comment is too good yaar...aaj subh subh sab hasa hasa ke pet dard kar dege...first nisha and now you...
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
read it thrice and laughed as much each time. what a devotional song selection😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

No offence...But isn't both different ? Here he is never going to cheat II like what Ranjan is accused off...I think I wouldnt compare a person's past before marriage with an alleged affair after marriage...

Regards Marliese arriving there, I am not sure how to comment...I think everyone has different level of tolerance they are comfortable with...R&B 's is different..we saw it clearly in subbu's incident where he was as cool as cucumber...

Swa

I am OK with people suspecting R&B of being of weak moral character. That would in fact make me very happy. My male lead is not Maryada Purushottam Ram. II is not Sita Maiyya
BUTTT..I can guarantee that II will not share her bed, and I can guarantee that R&B will not cheat on her. THAT I WILL NOT WRITE

You guys can speculate to your heart's content. Ive always said its not a creepy perverted story
Ekta does that real well its impossible to compete with her so wont do it😆... Marliese came and went, she has NO designs on R&B's wealth or his sperms

Its about HOW a middle class Iyer girl deals with her insecurities. Its about how a wealthy unconventional guy learns to live and love

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
From religious song to jaadu hai nasha hai..hahaha..crazy
R&B gaya kaam se 🤣
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swa

I am OK with people suspecting R&B of being of weak moral character. That would in fact make me very happy. My male lead is not Maryada Purushottam Ram. II is not Sita Maiyya
BUTTT..I can guarantee that II will not share her bed, and I can guarantee that R&B will not cheat on her. THAT I WILL NOT WRITE

You guys can speculate to your heart's content. Ive always said its not a creepy perverted story
Ekta does that real well its impossible to compete with her so wont do it😆... Marliese came and went, she has NO designs on R&B's wealth or his sperms

Its about HOW a middle class Iyer girl deals with her insecurities. Its about how a wealthy unconventional guy learns to live and love

Thats exactly wat I am saying Nish

Lets take R&B...In his circle, dating / having sex before marriage is not wrong but then you find the one and get married..Then it is the family only...You could associate it to the western culture...He is exactly like that --- he had his share of girlfriends and then he finally decide on one person, got married and is ready to start a family... Meeting an ex is not a big deal for him...and he follows the same for II 's ex as well...He behaved the same way with both M and Subbu...just indifference...thats all...and I am sure he wont cheat on II, because there is no necessity here..Even if he falls out of love with II, he would simply divorce her and move on...That is his culture...Well if it is morally incorrect for some, so it be...It is not like that for all...

For II, she is an iyer brought up in a totally different setting where even the step she took with subbu was a taboo usually...So obviously she can't understand "no strings attached" relationship and she is jealous of his Ex...She wouldnt obviously allow his EX anywhere near him forget about open relationship...
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Insecurities and anger and jealousy make for interesting reads... you are free to believe R&B behaved "inadequately". I love that as an author... but thats how he is...
Nisha you had me there..
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im still laughing like a fool...wasn't looking forward to this chapter as i didn't want II hurt and sad...but this turned out to be best one...U r Queen of twists Nisha..never in my wildest dreams i imagined II behaving like this...she was calm outside but burning inside...catty in thoughts but civil in manner...if only thoughts could kill...M would have burned alive... but II ka target badal gaya...instead of M , patidev ko jala diya...amidst friends waiting for a religious song, here wife is crooning jadoo hai nasha hai...bichara pati kab tak ab friends ke jane ka wait karega...as Anu said tarzan style...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DISCLAIMER: RANT AHEAD!(STILL!!)

Read the part since everyone was recommending me to read. All I can say is, everyone has their own sensibilities. Mine didnt agree to the presence n invitation of Ex - the recent Ex, not a long time ago Ex at that - to a party they threw during their honeymoon.
What surprised me was II's casual reaction. Yes, she ranted in the head. But she was making out with R&B not asking why M turned up at their house specially during their honeymoon?!? N this is the same woman who fell gravely sick when she came to know R&B had an on again off again girlfriend in paris?!?!? She is the same one who worries so much about living in the same bed as  few of his ex-s n she sees the ex n doesnt question the husband even once yet?!? Making out tells her R&B is at the moment interested in her, alcohol adds more haze to her thoughts... Didnt she go non-responding to R&B in delhi coz she thought of him having an affair?? I dont know, I am not the expert in reaction but Mine is and never would be like hers. And I would like to claim that people think am one of the friendliest n easy going person, their words not mine. Yet, my sensibility looks at this appearance of M at their house during their honeymoon as a low quality one. If this ex was from a looonggg time ago and a short relationship, I might have overlooked it. It was a 4-5 year long relationship and they were not into multiple partners. N theirs is a fairly recent breakup in terms of timeline. And R&B and II relationship has been super short n is anything but based on clarity of thought and understanding. Its purely based on attraction - something which is fickle if explained best on all its own. Coupled with emotion, understanding, physical compatibility( depending on where they place this in their needs) and companionship, that becomes a proper and solid base for relationship/marriage. But they had none of this in their relationship. Emotions were there but undiscussed n unaddressed. We dont even know how emotionally invested is R&B in II. He does care for her, understands that II is his responsibility something Appa gave him to look after, n keep safe. But R&B hasnt shown sensitivity towards II in most matters that are important to her - not in Ranjan's case, not when she has been angry for him not trusting her, n certainly not when addressing her insecurity towards M.

And the way R&B handled the situation. Uncaring, unexplaining jerk is a nice way to put it. Specially coz He had seen II feeling defeated and depressed about his ex. If he hadnt known, like a lot of things he doesnt know about II, I would have given him a clean chit about his casual behavior. But his "normal" reaction is nothing to write home about. You can say that This will be my harshest post ever, only coz ex issues are very sensivite and these characters I dont just lovethem I feel for their emotions. Anyone who has had ex to deal with can vouch its like a python threatening to choke you around the neck specially when your relationship is new, you havent reached a comfortable camaraderie in the relationship and still exploring your immense attraction and you know you are deeply invested in the relationship from your end, your feelings are heavily involved just like II feels. 
This is strictly my reaction to the character n the character's reactions. Has nothing to do with the author. So please do not confuse or think otherwise. Nisha is a fab author, a tremendous talent, something thats rare to see in a person who pursues it as hobby n not profession. She wrote a nice breezy part. But I have some reservations about ex business. I dont say M is a bitch n a vamp. Nor do I expect II to play the sacrificing bahu. All I expected was a caring husband who is aware of his wife's insecurities and is doing needful to not aggrevate them. Maybe by saying a few assuring words to II when she went to get dessert. Those two were alone then - there would have been no scene, just a husband wife conversation. But!! He made out! His alibi : he is a non-talker. 
Maybe people are more mature than I am. But I try n not play so cool n casual almost with clinical coldness in my interactions so I didnt see M being there in the house as something OK. 

I might start liking R&B n II a few updates from now n I'll pretend the knock n afterwards of this night didnt ever happen in the story. But for now this is my reaction.
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Deep!!! 
Now stop making me laugh harder... I am going insane now!!! 

Tu has rahi hai..here i m forcing this sad upma down my throat.. I extracted so much salt out of it that now it is tasting bland.. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There are many different ways to approach this, I chose an unconventional way

There is NO reason for R&B to be nasty to II, he is not a psycho or a sociopath. He is an introvert but not loony... he married her WILLINGLY
His family had given up on him, they were learning to accept his relationship with an older woman because it offered him succor from what he had been through with Savita.

He voluntarily pursued and married II
WHY would he hurt her? Its not like he couldnt have had a orgy if he wanted to, he could have maintained a concubine, he has so much wealth. II's fears are misplaced... she is too immature to understand it right now...