SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 110

Posted: 9 years ago
Am off to sleep now. Had a an effin day at work, slogged until 7 today... N bacha khucha khoon saali ye M jala di... Actually R&B, II n M teeno mera khoon pi gaye baari baari!!😆
Originally posted by harshita27

Am off to sleep now. Had a an effin day at work, slogged until 7 today... N bacha khucha khoon saali ye M jala di... Actually R&B, II n M teeno mera khoon pi gaye baari baari!!😆

HeHe ðŸ˜† take it easy re...😊

But you know wat..we have now become soo addicted to this, that the happenings in a fictional story is affecting us emotionally ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

HOW DOES one "extract salt from  upma?🤣

Reminds me of Dumb & Dumber, the male leads try and MILK A BULL🤣
Hahaha..i put a slice of potato first..was not satisfied then put water and ended up putting more rava and thus bland and more upma for my likes
Just a question peps how do u
pronounce ll
RB in my opinion would never clarify or talk about something which holds least importance to him right now and M is one of them..she is a just a friend to him so he doesn't find the reason to explain things out..
Secondly even if II is upset about something he won't talk about it not specially when there are 10 people out there..he'll prefer not to create any scene in front of them..
Originally posted by Ashu25

Jao sab...Katti ðŸ˜’

Hey I am here Ashu...infact ready to burn 50 pages..ana enaku update venum...I am sooo eager for the update re...I want to know what will happen after the song...enaku therinje aganum...😆
Originally posted by charlie1950

Just a question peps how do u
pronounce ll
"Aai Aai"...not "Roman Two"😆
One doubt after reading Hershy's rant ðŸ˜†
WHY do we want to see the leads perfect in all possibilities and situations as soon as they seem to be in a relationship in a movie or books ??
I mean cant they be IMPERFECT till the end ?

I dont know...I m just expressing a doubt here ðŸ˜•. No offence to anyone ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by harshita27

Your husband stopped the day you expressed your displeasure... II expressed her insecurity..R&B rubbished it then saying "she is in your head"... N then 7 days later she appears n R&B knowing II's insecurities doesnt even ask her once how she's coping seeing M?!? Maybe am just stuck up on this now... I think I'll shutup😆

Hey guys,everyone has a different way of dealing with such things...their tolerance levels are different, the way they view each situation is different. We already know that both II and R. Are diametrically opposite to each other in the way they perceive things which doesnt  mean that they don't care. 

And In my opinion II is mature enough to understand this about RbB and that is the reason most of her battles are fought internally. She knows that voicing these concerns to RB in so many words might have an opposite effect because usKa   mind AlaG  direction mein chalta hai.

Subconsciously they are dealing with similar issues of insecurity but to get to these insecurities their paths are totally different.

I firmly believe that in this case tennysons famous lines  

"east is east and west is west and never the twain shall meet" might not actually be right!

Because the twain shall MEET.

Originally posted by Ashu25

One doubt after reading Hershy's rant ðŸ˜†
WHY do we want to see the leads perfect in all possibilities and situations as soon as they seem to be in a relationship in a movie or books ??
I mean cant they be IMPERFECT till the end ?

I dont know...I m just expressing a doubt here ðŸ˜•. No offence to anyone ðŸ˜­

Simple re...If they are sooo perfect, then the story is boring...

If they are always imperfect also, story will become boring...imperfection to perfection makes sense and is also interesting to read...