SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 106

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

😊 
Stay the same Ashu all your life!! 
Thank you for such kind words Asma!!! 
I shall try my best to stay this way unless real life doesnt turn a jerk and catches my ire πŸ₯±
Originally posted by deernav

Same here..iski wajah se upma me zyaada namak daal diya..had to spend my lifetime's culinary experience to repair that..God these two are insane n will make me go insane..
Deep!!! 
Now stop making me laugh harder... I am going insane now!!! 

She had him spitting his expresso.

Finally!! There she got him !! I love it. I love it!!

What do I say about khush???Line after line, word after word was a class in comedy. A laughter riot ...
My chuckling started with the 'who died ' line and the chuckles grew only louder. Folks just Imagine a room full of people setting their wine glasses down reverentially in expectation of a devotional / religious prayer song only for her to sing Jaadu hai Nasha.
Earlier in the day we were all baying for blood over Marliese but Madam writer handled it with aplomb. What could have been a potentially delicate situation was told in the funniest manner possible.
I felt Marliese has also this unassuming charm about her... She is only truly an elephant in the centre of the room for II. II can never understand how can a four year old affair called casual!! She might not see anything casual about Manny's relationship with Vikram too.
Thank you Madam writer for this update. It reminded me of my affair too!! Yes my love affair with shreya goshal started with Jaadu hai Nasha hai!!
Well I am curious to know if R&B joins the list of one husband after 3 press walas and 10 dry cleaners after all!! Or should I like Harshita ask " gaane ke baad kya hua Nisha"??

Ps Harshita, phir kya hua kostin doesn't sound good from me , it only sounds good from your mouth rather keyed by your hand!!

@Desi Us Fan: How do you draw such analogy between the father and son?? 
I mean, how can such deep thoughts strike you? 
Has everyone else got that deep thinking and analysis and am here foolishly laughing away to glory πŸ˜•
Im still laughing... jadoo hai nasha hai...lolz...too good...R&B shocked II rocks..super awesome...

II behaved just aptly... not OTT...mujhe toh laga tha kahi M ka qatl na ho jae aaj...but II is too good...seducing her husband, throwing away green tea and in the end singing a lusty song...R&B is a goner today...

I was afraid she will be sad and angry...well she is still angry but her anger is damn funny... comparing things and laying claim on her husband...so good...

im still laughing...jadoo hai nasha hai madhoshia hai tujh ko bhoola ke ab jao kaha...
R&B ka kya hoga...
jaadu hai nasha hai!!!I never laughed when listening this song.Now onwards I surely will!!!This II and her song selection...hope sukrit and sakti dont know about the real jadu hia nasha...was feeling sad when M knocked.I dont like II being sad that too in paris..but now this khush update made evrything khush..as usual,waiting for the next.
Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

I understand M and II's insecurity about her are the crux of this story.But I could not digest M in RB's home literally and RB's lack or reaction to it Nisha.

Trying to understand M. Are all french that insensitive as to crash exes home during his/her honeymoon not knowing if the other person will be ok with it or not or is it just M?

Forget about M, what about RB. He is turning out to be insensitive jerk. Does he expects II to be ok with his exes parading infront of her? Does not matter how indifferent he is now towards them.

Throughout the evening he does not even once acknowledge the pain she is going through. He does not give one single knowing or thoughtful look to her.
He is completely behaving like a foreigner
. Hard to believe he is the same guy who is holding grudge against his father for his supposed infedility.
Hope he seriously thinks about it later atleast.
Her choice of prayer song is hilarious though.😊

Sorry but I completely disagree on this one
He is SITTING BY HER THE ENTIRE NIGHT, he is sharing HER food, he eats off her plate... he is watching what she is drinking...
He follows II to the kitchen, he acts like M doesnt even exist in the living room, he doesnt try to chat up with M.
He will not look at M coldly or behave uncivilly. She doesnt mean a thing to him.

Sooner or later II will discover that. He cannot be a soap husband yaar I am sorry, neither can he be a Bollywood hero. I want him to be different... extremely flawed... and different

I understand that for some of you not seeing M ever again would make you happy. But its a story and it has to move forward... they are unconventional... they will do things unconventionally.
Like I said before Appa forging R&B, ranjan being acquitted and Marliese getting hit by a truck would make everything too simple.

Atleast this how I want to write it.  I am tired of reading and watching males and females behaving conventionally, perfectly, morally and ethically I guess😭

Insecurities and anger and jealousy make for interesting reads... you are free to believe R&B behaved "inadequately". I love that as an author... but thats how he is...

I could have had the friends visit, eat and leave, and had them hold hands and take a two hour walk and have him explain how M means nothing to him, "I want you to quit worrying about her, I will always stay married to you I will never be unfaithful to you, I will make every attempt to love your father. Since you care for my Dad so much I will starting tomorrow also forgive him" and have II walk up to their apartment smugly with no care in the world.
Thats very easy to write...I mean how can it be to write "noble creatures"?

Piece of cake!!!

A contentious relationship is a crackling one... at least as an author that's how I see it😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

@Desi Us Fan: How do you draw such analogy between the father and son?? 
I mean, how can such deep thoughts strike you? 
Has everyone else got that deep thinking and analysis and am here foolishly laughing away to glory πŸ˜•

No offence...But isn't both different ? Here he is never going to cheat II like what Ranjan is accused off...I think I wouldnt compare a person's past before marriage with an alleged affair after marriage...

Regards Marliese arriving there, I am not sure how to comment...I think everyone has different level of tolerance they are comfortable with...R&B 's is different..we saw it clearly in subbu's incident where he was as cool as cucumber...
Originally posted by ishruhi

jaadu hai nasha hai!!!I never laughed when listening this song.Now onwards I surely will!!!This II and her song selection...hope sukrit and sakti dont know about the real jadu hia nasha...was feeling sad when M knocked.I dont like II being sad that too in paris..but now this khush update made evrything khush..as usual,waiting for the next.

Same here couldn't stop laughing...the best part..Luther put down their wine glasses because they thought she was going to sing a bhajan! 

If only they you tube the song...unki to phat jaayegi! 

Originally posted by taramira

Same here couldn't stop laughing...the best part..Luther put down their wine glasses because they thought she was going to sing a bhajan! 

If only they you tube the song...unki to phat jaayegi! 

CAN I KILL THE AUTO CORRECT?????GRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGR